Hostel Brasil Reviews

Rua Recife, 4, Salvador, Brazil

El hostel presentaba cortes de agua en los baños, era muy poco higiénico, las puertas de los wc no cerraban y no tenian tapa de wc. Las camas muy incómodas y ante demanda de huéspedes, trasnsforman las habitaciones femeninas en mixtas... pésimo

Fue una muy grata experiencia, conocí gente de todo el mundo, lo único que me disgustó fue el. Aseo de los baños, no era bueno, de resto fue perfecto.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Tres bon accueil et bien place.

• 19th Jun 2014

Great location, staff was nice but amenities were awful! We booked a room that was supposed to sleep 7-8, but when we arrived there were only mattresses on 5 of the beds. The shower had an actual live current running through the handles, so you would get a small shock every time you turned the water on/off. And there was no running water for about a half day during our stay (probably not their fault but did make the stay much less enjoyable). Also, wi-fi didn't work in the room, only common area

• 18th Jun 2014

When I arrived with my friend at 10pm, we were informed that they were overbooked and had no place for us to stay. We ended up going to another hostel, so we did not stay on this hostel. When I booked this hostel, i paid 10% of the stay in advance to secure the booking, but not only it did not work as they did not gave back the 10% deposit i have paid. So not only I was kicked out of the hostel, but also lost money on this reservation.

Good location in Barra, wifi only worked half the time. Bit rough round the edges, only 2 toilets for loads of guys. Breakfast was good though. And price was not bad for World Cup time. However they tried to overcharge me on check out. I agreed a price the day before and they said this was a mistake so I owed more. Not impressed by that at all. Very unethical considering the clientele.

I booked 5 nights and on the 4th night of my stay they had over booked and someone was sleeping in my bed. I had to sleep in the lobby on the beanbag chairs.... When I talked to the manager the next day I had to argue with him so I wouldn't have to pay for a full night accommodation.

Hostel com boa localização, os funcionários são prestativos, o café da manhã é muito bom, ar condicionado, pontos negativos, a cama tem um colchão horrível e a limpeza precisa melhorar e muitos pernilongos.

• 29th Apr 2014