Hostel Bridge Reviews

Svetozara Radica 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I can recommend this hostel - staff was very friendly!

You guys are great, just like the hostel! I like the cleanliness and coziness of the place.

• 2nd Jul 2013
  • Croatia

fabulous owners. my flight was delayed by five hours and they stayed up and picked me up from the airport after two in the morning. very clean and central. note no kitchen.

Hello, thank you for your feedback and nice words. We just wanted to say (especially for future guests) that here is kitchen, exactly the same as it's on pictures. Since you came in the middle of the night and left hostel after few hours in the morning you probably didn't notice kitchen. Thank you one more time for coming here. Best regards from Belgrade, Andrea

very good place clean and near to the center, perfect