Hostel Bridge Reviews

Karlova 10, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Such a nice place to stay! Perfect location and more, you can experience the roof floor of Classic Prague buildings near the bridge. Hostel is above a restaurant, kinda unquie. Anna is very cute and kind staff, provides us lots if useful info)) you will for sure like to stay in here))

Excellent and helpful staff.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The location is very good. very noicy at night. not very clearn place. You have to pay cash and the reservation did not take the payment.

• 8th Jun 2014

We had a good stay at Hostel Bridge, everyone was very nice

• 16th May 2014

The location is prime, right between the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square. It's easy to reach by public transport. The staff was helpful upon my arrival at telling me where to find things like a shop for snacks, and major attractions. The bed wasn't the most comfortable and furniture could use a good steam cleaning, but I could deal with it for 3 nights because it was a fantastic value. For people who are happy with typical hostel accommodations, I would highly recommend.

• 16th May 2014

Perfect location, in the heart of the city, close to Charles Bridge. Friendly, helpfull staff. I definitely recommend this place to stay and next time when I am at Prague I will choose this hostel for sure! Thank you Hostel Brigde staff for making a pleasant stay:)

• 15th May 2014
  • Poland

Amazing location, great staff!!!

The bed linen were clean, but the bed's were saggy - you could even feel the bedsprings! The interior of the rooms was very "used" and looked dirty. The light in our room wasn't working, so we complained about it. The girl promised to fix it until we would be back at night, but nothing happened until we left two days later. It was aweful to sleep next to the kitchen since it was very noisy and the smoke of the people sitting together came through the chinks of the door.

• 9th May 2014

Very convenient location - close to the Charles Bridge (minute walk)! Staff very friendly.

• 5th May 2014
  • Russia

Great place to stay in the heart of the Prague Old Town, in authentic medieval building. The staff if very kind. A little bit noisy in the night, as we stayed in a room looking toward the main pedestrian street Karlova.

Very nice staff and place ! Only downside is that there is no elevator and it is the top floor. But that also gives an incredible view over Prague!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

This is the third time that I'm in Prague and I've always stayed at hostel bridge... The location is perfect, next to karlov most, the overview is amazing... The staff is lovely and kind, always carefull to your needs... If I go again in Prague I'll probably choose the same accomadation

• 10th Apr 2014

Our stay was for 2 nights and we were really happy and content over there. :) Location was wonderful and if we could, we would stay way longer! Amazing. Next time Hostel bridge again definitely. :) Thank you !

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Friendly people at the hotel. Value for Money and at the city centre

• 21st Mar 2014
  • India

Very good location . Almost on the Charles bridge. All the places to visit are within walking distance. The hostel can be quite tricky to find since there s no sign . The building is a little old. The staff are very good nd friendly. They suggest and recommend places to eat , exchange currency etc. definitely a very good place .

A fantastic location, very central and very quiet.

The location is excellent and the staff were extremely friendly and helpfull .It's a bit noisy at night.