Hostel Bridge Reviews

Karlova 10, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

This is the third time that I'm in Prague and I've always stayed at hostel bridge... The location is perfect, next to karlov most, the overview is amazing... The staff is lovely and kind, always carefull to your needs... If I go again in Prague I'll probably choose the same accomadation

• 10th Apr 2014

Our stay was for 2 nights and we were really happy and content over there. :) Location was wonderful and if we could, we would stay way longer! Amazing. Next time Hostel bridge again definitely. :) Thank you !

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Friendly people at the hotel. Value for Money and at the city centre

• 21st Mar 2014
  • India

Very good location . Almost on the Charles bridge. All the places to visit are within walking distance. The hostel can be quite tricky to find since there s no sign . The building is a little old. The staff are very good nd friendly. They suggest and recommend places to eat , exchange currency etc. definitely a very good place .

A fantastic location, very central and very quiet.

The location is excellent and the staff were extremely friendly and helpfull .It's a bit noisy at night.

Really nice place. We were a group of 6 and all of us loved it. Nice people working there and superb location. Cheap as well. It was my second time staying there and if/when I'm coming back to Prague I will definitely stay there again.

I loved it and definitly expected less.

• 17th Jan 2014

Great price for what you get! Pros: location, room size, free tea and coffee, WiFi, computer in the common room Cons: no kitchen, we only got one set of keys for the three of us

The staff was very kind and if you need something, they can lend you if they have like an iron, small electrical heating, ... They have a computer if you need too. The location is excellent. It is in the middle of the old city, next to Charles Bridge. The only disadvantage is that you have to cross the restaurant and if you hate cigarretes smoke, the staff smokes in the common room.

Great location just beside Charles Bridge, the street is always lively, so it's convenient and safe for tourists. Nice rooms with a private kitchen which feels like home. Friendly staffs who gave useful advice and a lot of help when I lost my passport! Thankyou so much! Definitely the best place to stay when you're in Prague :)

was allright ey :). thank u hostel bridge...

• 8th Nov 2013

Great Hostel, we will come back next year!! 100% PERFECT!