Hostel Brikette Reviews

Via G marconi 358, Positano, Italy

My Partner and I had a fantastic stay - we were in a private room which had the best view and was cute and cosy. I highly recommend this hostel especially if you like views,space and beautiful Italian food right opposite the hostel.

Berkette has a great atmosphere and amazing staff, along with a good view. But for the price I was disappointed that there was no free breakfast and what was offered was very expensive. Storing bags for the day is also very expensive and they were just left in a corridor. On the plus side happy hour is very cheap and there are plenty of small cheap grocery stores right down the road. All in all it's the cheapest option in Positano which is an expensive town to visit.

It was really cute, the staff was helpful and nice...

• 14th Oct 2014

I had a blast in Hostel Brikette, it's the best hostel I've been in 4.5 months. Excellent view from dorms, amazing staff!!! I suggest to add WiFi on rooms, maybe lockers too (it's not comfy going downstairs to get stuff from lockers and rooms have enough space to add them), also would be cool make the kitchen available to guests or get a discount on the restaurant crossing the street. Thank you guys for this amazing week! I'll come back next year!