Hostel Brikette Reviews

Via G marconi 358, Positano, Campania, Italy

I really enjoyed my time at Hostel Brikette due to the wonderful guests and employees I met. The hostel has a beautiful view over Positano from their balcony where everyone gets to hang out together. The room was spacious, clean and had its own terrace. The hostel is very close to a SITA bus stop, but a bit of a walk down to the beach. The price is steep for a hostel but the best you will find in Positano for sure.

It's very late in the season so the hostel was practically empty. The staff were great, with plenty of recommendations on what to do, where to eat etc... I would happily stay there again.

Awesome hostel in a beautiful place. I know more than one person who was a guest here and stayed on longer than expected. Best views of Positano from the deck. Great deals at the bar. Peter even took a bunch of us to the Path of the Gods. Grocery stores 2 minutes away, great restaurant right across the street.

I had the most beautiful time at Brikette, the hostel has a beautiful view across the positano bay and is so laid back you can come and o as you please. The owners are keen hikers and encourage you to take note of the beautiful coastline and there hundreds of walks hikes surrounding, suitable for everyone. I can not recommend this place enough.