Hostel Budapest Center Reviews

Semmelweis u 2. felemelet 5., Budapest, Hungary

Köszönök nagyon szépen mindent!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Czech Republic

everything was just perfect!

Wonderful location, cosy rooms and the most friendly staff I've ever met in a hostel :)

Chaos. Moved from our room to a tiny old kitchen with a bed because they had an "insect problem". Went to cook and fuse blew twice and they blamed us and didn't care at all. Then forced to move back to our original room in the morning which wasn't accessible until 6pm because of the chemicals they used. The kitchen was dirty and the bathroom locks did not work, had someone walk in on me twice while using it and had locked both locks. Nobody stay here. Oh and fix your directions

Dear Kara. Thank you for your comment. As prevention each hotel who cares well his guest has to do once a year insekt killing in his building. This prevention work is protecting our guest and help us avoiding problems.Unluckily way it took place exactly on your arrival date.This works take a few hours and after that you can not enter the room for 3 hours. We did not want you to wait such long that is why we have moved you into another room and caused you a bit chaos feeling. Sorry for that. Hm

Great place to stay. Can't beat the price and the location. Staff was always helpful and friendly. Was clean. Would definitely recommend staying here!!!!!

• 12th Sep 2015

Friendly and very helpful staff...among the best hospitality I ever received as long as hostel is concerned.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

We got there super late and although I sent them an email regarding my late arrival, one of the staff members gave away one of the beds under my reservation. It really sucked because my friend had to sleep on the couch. At least we got to stay in the hostel for free that night.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is an excellent location. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Overall a good accommodation on fair price. :)

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

The hostel was clean and staff was helpful. I had a great stay in Budapest !

Everything was great, if I can just add that the kitchen is not enough equipped, we cannot do even pastas.