Hostel Budapest Center Reviews

Semmelweis u 2. felemelet 5., Budapest, Hungary

Every staffs are so nice. But facilies are poor. There was kitchen towel instead of toilet paper. My room mates were so noisy and the staffs never knew that they drank in the room.

Very authentic hostel. Staff is very friendly and helpful - they are ready to help as information and guidelines for good stay. There is nowhere to park near, but there are alternatives. The location is very good for city tours.

A bit cold in our room, but in the end we have found out how the heating works and after few hours was ok.

I have spent 4 days in this hostel, i have booked it from home by internet. the shower inside the room is very annoying. you can't have a shower when you want. The kitchen is useless: very dirty, old pans and no space where to sit. We wanted to cook inside the hostel to save money but it was impossible cause of these reasons

I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone. Everything there was so good. The location is quite near from the city centre, thus it's really convenient for me to visit the attractions around. Especially, the staff are very hospitable. They are helpful an generous. I bought the tickets for a boat trip on Danube river. Even I missed the boat, they refunded the money for me :)

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

it was really nice to stay at this hostel! The staff was very helpful! The hostel was clean and not noise! Ideal place to stay

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Greece

We just stayed for 1 night - coming form the airport in the evening and leaving with a bus next early morning. For this it's a very good location. Everything was OK, very good price! Nice staff.

Great service, the staff was helpful and friendly, great location, and easy access to the main attractions, I'll definitly come back again, 100% recommended.

There was excellent staff, big room with kitchen, great place in the center.

I had a great time in Budapest, and in this hostel. From right after I arrived in the hostel, a stuff had been very nice and friendly to me, he was very helpful to make me feel comfortable and safe. It was very cheap, but very comfortable. Breakfast was also very nice.

Excellent hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Thanks to Rolland, Marty and Daniella (not sure how to spell her name:D) for all informations given. Nice hostel ever! Highly Recommended with the price as well.

Had an awesome time here!! Staff was very friendly is super close to everything in Budapest and close to the main train station as well!

Fantastic Hostel in a great location with really friendly staff who know exactly where the places that you want to go. We were in the superior private six man ensuite, and we had our own flat which had a kitchen and separate. ensuite and loads of different rooms for people to sleep in. Would recommend to anyone going to Budapest.

Really enjoyed my short stay here in a comfortable room with a pleasant experience with staff Great location with everything extremely accessible by walking.

• 11th Sep 2014

The Staff was good, but one of them was unfriendly!