Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Superb 830 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th Feb 2017

Nice quiet hostel in a good location

20th Feb 2017

Staff is comprised of informative communicators! Hostel was very clean and safe, located up the road from the police station. Even better, it neighbors restaurants and theaters! I stayed here while sitting for the bar exam and the staff was very accommodating, even sharing the best "study spots" in town. If I'm in town, I'll likely stay here again. Thanks for the hospitality!

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Great place to stay while you're in Buffalo. Friendly staff - free coffee in the mornings. I only stayed one night mid-week winter season and it was pretty empty.

• USA, Male, 41+
8th Feb 2017

Had a great time, as always the staff is great.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

It was a nice stay at this hostel. Spacious and clean room, bathroom also very clean.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2016

Very nice and social hostel.

• Falkland Islands (malvinas), Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

The hostel is super well decorated and maintained, probably one of the best I have seen so far. They let me check-in early in the morning without paying any extra and leave my bags after check-out for a few hours. The kitchen is well equipped and the living room is nice. Unfortunately the Wi-Fi did not work on the third floor. The only thing that was really missing was the atmosphere: not a lot of guests and the few were not open to chat. I would probably blame rather the city than the hostel.

7th Oct 2016

After my stay here the 2nd time. I am thoughly impressed at their ability to accomidate you. After having mistakinly booked the wrong dates they were very accomidating in moving my days around at no extra charge. If you want privacy this is not the place for you since all the showers are shared as well as the rooms. I also enjoyed that you could freely borrow a bicylce (for a 20 returnable deposit). In my opinion Buffalo is a very bike friendly city. I would come here again in a heartbeat.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

I loved my stay here, it is a really hipster place which is pretty cool. The staff is amazing & I definitely come back again.