Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

Look, buffalo is not the most exciting city in the world but the hostel.is definately better than buffalo. Clean and well located. You can take a bus straight to niagara. However staff not always at desk and only available at certain times.

Amazing place to stay while we were doing our roadtrip through NY State. Everything an hostel needs.... =)

Stopped here while driving from the Michigan to Boston. Very nice, clean hostel with comfortable common areas, many outlets, a big kitchen, and working wifi. Buffalo isn't many peoples' destination city (as evidenced by the sparely populated rooms in mid-July), but the hostel is located in the heart of the theater district with a number of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops nearby. Overall a good experience if you're a young person in the region and need a place to crash. I'll likely be back.

Fair hostel in the center of Buffalo, very cheap and good facilities. Very calm.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!! Great location, friendly and incredibly helpful staff, and very clean. I wish we would have been able to stay more than one night.

• 24th Jun 2014

I found the hostel excellent value for money, the facilities and staff were also excellent, highly recommend staying here while your in Buffalo

Close to the bus station so easy to turn up and easy to get a bus to Niagara Falls. It was not that busy and most visit just to see the falls so not that much atmosphere, but has a common area and big kitchen. The staff were friendly and helpful. Buffalo did not have much going on. I would stay again :)

Excellent value for the money. The staff was extremely helpful and considerate, even after I arrived over an hour after the check-in time ended. It's a great place to stay if you're only looking for a bed, but an even better place to stay if you're also looking for things to do - if you want for recommendations, everyone is willing to give you some. There were surprisingly few people (1-2 others in a 8 bed room) staying there considering it was the middle of June, so I also had lots of privacy.

• 17th Jun 2014

Charming place! Friendly and helpfull staff as well.

I stayed here for a night and it was great. During my stay I spoke to three different staff members and they were all happy to help me and give me recommandations for things to do. I felt really welcome and would definitely book this hostel again. All the facilities were very clean (as they should) and the place looked excellently maintained. Perfect place if you would like to visiti Niagara Falls since the bus station is just a 10 minute walk away.

• 10th Jun 2014

It's a nice clean hostel but the location is a bit strange. I was only there for one weekday afternoon/evening but it was a very long walk to buy groceries, and there are very few if any places to eat open after the workers have gone home. It's a bit dead. The room I was in was spacious, kitchen well appointed. No breakfast included but do have free tea/coffee and oats, and there is a free computer to use in the reception as well as wifi. Double-check what time you can check-in.

Great hostel. I liked the atmosphere. Very very clean. I liked that they had the rule that no one could eat in the rooms things can get kind of crumbsy otherwise.

The bottom bunk creaked while turning around in bed.

• 24th May 2014
  • India

Hostel desk was not 24h. That should have been more prominently stated. Wifi only available in common areas.

• 24th May 2014
  • Singapore

Not like your 'brand name' hostels, so less facilities but also more of a homely feel. Breakfast was disappointing, roo was loud from outside noise, but otherwise it was OK.

Was here to catch up with friends. Place was cute, really comfy especially the common area. Kitchen was the best equipped kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel. Rooms were big and overall I'd recommend this place. I was here during the off season so not much happening but if you need a cheap and clean place to stay this is the place!

Really nice hostel in an otherwise pretty crummy town. A friend and I came down from Canada one night for a sporting game. The hostel is right downtown which makes it a great (and cheaper) alternative versus the hotels in the same area. Only problem is that they still had the A/C pumping when it was -30 outside. Made for a pretty uncomfortable sleep...

Very friendly and helpful Staff! Let us in at 11 o'clock even if we booked the wrong date.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I enjoyed my stay here, friendly and helpful staff, good security, clean facilities. Only down side was the window let in come of the cold air as it didn't seal properly.

The focal point of this hostel is definitely the common room which resembles a cozy sitting room. You would probably be perfectly happy sitting and reading for a few hours and watching the occasional tram goes past out of the window. Bedrooms are perfectly good for purpose and the location is very central. Would happily stay here again.