Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

This is a great hostel, and we loved the location, the kitchen and all the facilities. Everything was great but $30 did seem a bit expensive, especially for Buffalo. However, they do provide sheets, towels and a very nice, clean facility. We wpuld recommend it and would stay again.

I adored this cute hostel! Facilities were well-kept and cute. Really big rooms. I ended up staying in a room with eight other people but had no problems getting a good night's sleep. Free earplugs! There is a code to get in and then there is a keycard for your room. They have lockers too but they are smaller. Although, I never felt my stuff was in danger of getting stolen. Staff was also super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone.

The staff is so amazing and helpful! Would definitely recommend this place!

Beautiful homely hostel, in a quaint location. Clean and tidy like a home away from home, staff very sweet and accommodating, would definitely recommend and stay here again. Good place to meet some locals and have a few $4 pints and free nachos and popcorn. Thanks y'all.

• 27th Jun 2015

Super chill, but really great. Cannot express how wonderful the staff was and how accommodating they were (especially since I came in super late and left super early). The kitchen was the MOST epic hostel kitchen I've ever seen in my world travels. Thoroughly appreciated that space.

My wife and I arrived on a friday and was greeted by the front door staff with a huge smile.They let us put our belongings away even though we were early so we would't have to carry them around with us.The beds were comfortable the staff were great. and we enjoyed ourselves.

• 12th Jun 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very polite, friendly and hospitable. The rooms and the restrooms and clean. The atmosphere of this hostel is just perfect. I loved staying there and I definetely recommend it.

A nice hostel in the heart of Downtown Buffalo. Quiet, clean and comfortable! Can't ask for anything more!

This hostel is clean and in good security. Bed room is good and clean and all the facilities are awesome. However, it is a quiet hostel and not easy to meet friends (actually not many guests stay in this hostel, maybe because no one stay in buffalo downtown).

The place was very convenient to the main city sights. It is like an hour way from the niagra falls but you can easily take a bus to over there. The Staff was superub and very friendly especially John . The entrance is very inspiring artistic wise. It is full of artsy and magazines of what to do in the city. They also do service events for the community which is really cool. It was also cool that they write about you on their page.

Cannot recommend this place more! Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean, wonderful staff, beautifully decorated.

Near to everything. Like it.

• 1st May 2015
  • China

A GREAT hostel!!!!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

In an otherwise sleeping city, this hostel somehow contributed to a decent experience. Rooms and beds were good, bathrooms were good as well, they had a somewhat unique common room where they had an old tv and a huge amount of old VHS tapes. You get the old 90s feeling when you stay here! Staff was awesome, one of them drove us all the way to the bus station for free while in a hurry. Cool hostel!

nice hostel, clean