Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

The hostel had a lovely vibe to it snd the people were friendly and welcoming. I was honestly sad that I'd only booked one night here!

• 20th Aug 2015

Nice small hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! Would stay here again!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything was really good except the bathrooms . They really need to be updated

Incredible hostel. Very, very quiet which makes for a good night's rest. The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful when it came to navigating the city. The hostel is located right on main street. Safe location and lots of security to get into the building and the rooms. Bathrooms very clean. Full kitchen stocked with spices and tea and oatmeal. Comfortable beds. A social lounge. Great wifi. Located about 10 minutes walk from downtown bus station. 45 minute publicbus to Niagara Falls.

Perfect for visiting Niagara Falls

The only problem I had is there weren't many food places open in the area, so when i arrived later in the evening it was hard to find something to eat. The other thing was that the Taxi drivers there were hustling people hard, so maybe a note to guests on the approximate cost of getting a cab from the exchange station and main bus terminal would be great :)

• 30th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice hostel and very well located.

• 28th Jul 2015

great location, staff was friendly, offered info about things to do and places to eat in the area, how to get around.

This is a great hostel, and we loved the location, the kitchen and all the facilities. Everything was great but $30 did seem a bit expensive, especially for Buffalo. However, they do provide sheets, towels and a very nice, clean facility. We wpuld recommend it and would stay again.

I adored this cute hostel! Facilities were well-kept and cute. Really big rooms. I ended up staying in a room with eight other people but had no problems getting a good night's sleep. Free earplugs! There is a code to get in and then there is a keycard for your room. They have lockers too but they are smaller. Although, I never felt my stuff was in danger of getting stolen. Staff was also super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone.

What a lovely kooky hostel! The staff really made this hostel, Molly and John were so helpful and conscientious, they also gave us great suggestions of things to do during our stay. I would 10/10 recommend this hostel, one of the best i have stayed in!

The staff is so amazing and helpful! Would definitely recommend this place!

Beautiful homely hostel, in a quaint location. Clean and tidy like a home away from home, staff very sweet and accommodating, would definitely recommend and stay here again. Good place to meet some locals and have a few $4 pints and free nachos and popcorn. Thanks y'all.

• 27th Jun 2015

Super chill, but really great. Cannot express how wonderful the staff was and how accommodating they were (especially since I came in super late and left super early). The kitchen was the MOST epic hostel kitchen I've ever seen in my world travels. Thoroughly appreciated that space.

My wife and I arrived on a friday and was greeted by the front door staff with a huge smile.They let us put our belongings away even though we were early so we would't have to carry them around with us.The beds were comfortable the staff were great. and we enjoyed ourselves.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very polite, friendly and hospitable. The rooms and the restrooms and clean. The atmosphere of this hostel is just perfect. I loved staying there and I definetely recommend it.

A nice hostel in the heart of Downtown Buffalo. Quiet, clean and comfortable! Can't ask for anything more!

This hostel is clean and in good security. Bed room is good and clean and all the facilities are awesome. However, it is a quiet hostel and not easy to meet friends (actually not many guests stay in this hostel, maybe because no one stay in buffalo downtown).

The place was very convenient to the main city sights. It is like an hour way from the niagra falls but you can easily take a bus to over there. The Staff was superub and very friendly especially John . The entrance is very inspiring artistic wise. It is full of artsy and magazines of what to do in the city. They also do service events for the community which is really cool. It was also cool that they write about you on their page.

Cannot recommend this place more! Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean, wonderful staff, beautifully decorated.