Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

The location of this hostel could not be better! It's right downtown in the theater district, and right on the train which goes to the canal district. I had a wonderful time here, I would definitely stay again! They have nice bunks and small lockers that will hold a purse or small backpack. There weren't a lot of outlets in the rooms, that could be an issue on full nights. Would highly recommend!

Awesome staffs awesome activities!

Very friendly feeling. Free tee, coffee, hot chocolate and oatmeal are available all day. Clean, functioning and well equipped kitchen. Very quiet this time of year, the perfect place to relax and catch up on sleep. I really enjoyed my stay here. For me it was a base for exploring the falls. (A $2, one hour bus away). I will definitely be returning and highly recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable stay with lovely staff.

One of the best hostels I've been to in a long time! It is right in downtown Buffalo in a historic building with lots of character, with additional character added by the hostel owners themselves. It is also not too far away from Buffalo's up-and-coming neighborhoods. Great bathroom facilities, nice bunk beds... I am considering going to Buffalo again just so I can stay here again and check out Buffalo for a weekend (instead of the 12-hour stopover I took on my way back from Niagara Falls).

• 29th Nov 2015

The stuff was super friendly and took time to explain what to do in Buffalo, the cleanliness was perfect and the rooms are nice. I was there during off season, so I can imagine, the atmosphere is a bit better with more people around. But I've enjoyed my stay and can only recommend this hostel!

i really did like the Hostel, had a good feeling when i stepped in the first time! like it and would go there again!! the Stuff is really nice and helpful! I also do like the look of the Hostel from the out and inside! it`s really special :)

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Great for any travelers who want to see Niagra Falls or just passing through. Paid $60 for two nights where the average hotel in the area would of cost me $100 for one night. My only complaints if any was Parking is difficult to find. fortunately if you go on a weekend street parking is free. The other was I found some of the guests were rowdy late at night. but I cannot blame the hostel for either of those. Everything was clean checking in and out was real easy. Would definitely stay here again

• 17th Oct 2015

Lovely staff and great facilities

• 14th Oct 2015

Good hostel with excellent facilities. I went during a quiet period and imagine the atmosphere could be Excellent during peak season.

Great hostel in the centre of Buffalo! Staff were so friendly and gave me info on good events taking place in the city while I was there. Hostel itself has everything you need. Would recommend and stay again.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This hostel was fantastic! The service provided was exceptional. Lovely people and the facilities were definitely value for money! Beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean. The staff were very helpful. Loved staying here!

• 23rd Sep 2015

with so much care for details it is one of the best hostels I've stayed in ... i loved how there were so many things like the exchange wall, the tv downstairs, the kitchen magnets, ...

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Good location, convenient and close to other places of interest such as bars, restaurants and entertainment venues. However it has no 24 hour reception service and thus it has no all-day security protection. The hostel is located in a too quiet so-called "dead zone". That's symtomatic of Buffalo. It's not a 24 hour city; not even close to that. The hostel and the city can be boring. Bring your own TV! But both the hostel and city itself are super cheap.

• 12th Sep 2015

The hostel is really well placed right on the metro line and walking distance from the bus station where you can take the bus to the Niagara Falls park, one of the main attractions in Buffalo. The bus to and from the airport which is only $2.50 is right on the corner. If you are into theater, then about five or six are placed on the same block. Convenience store and couple restaurants were also within walking distance or big kitchen if you prefer to cook.

Overall is a good hostel to stay, front desk not working for 24/7 but staffs are so friendly.

Really enjoyed my stay. Everything was great.

Such a great place to stay!!! Wonderful staff! Will definitely go back

Buffalo is an interesting place. I used my stay here as a base to explore Niagara Falls and wasn't disappointed. The staff are super helpful, the bathrooms and kitchen/common spaces are great. I got to sleep in a normal single bed (not a bunk!) which was a bit cool. I was in a six bed room but shared the room with one other person during my stay. I do wish the lockers were bigger but they're big enough for most valuables.

The hostel had a lovely vibe to it snd the people were friendly and welcoming. I was honestly sad that I'd only booked one night here!

• 20th Aug 2015

Nice small hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! Would stay here again!

• 15th Aug 2015