Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

Was here to catch up with friends. Place was cute, really comfy especially the common area. Kitchen was the best equipped kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel. Rooms were big and overall I'd recommend this place. I was here during the off season so not much happening but if you need a cheap and clean place to stay this is the place!

Really nice hostel in an otherwise pretty crummy town. A friend and I came down from Canada one night for a sporting game. The hostel is right downtown which makes it a great (and cheaper) alternative versus the hotels in the same area. Only problem is that they still had the A/C pumping when it was -30 outside. Made for a pretty uncomfortable sleep...

Very friendly and helpful Staff! Let us in at 11 o'clock even if we booked the wrong date.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I enjoyed my stay here, friendly and helpful staff, good security, clean facilities. Only down side was the window let in come of the cold air as it didn't seal properly.

The focal point of this hostel is definitely the common room which resembles a cozy sitting room. You would probably be perfectly happy sitting and reading for a few hours and watching the occasional tram goes past out of the window. Bedrooms are perfectly good for purpose and the location is very central. Would happily stay here again.

night staff at desk must have thought I was a bum at first, he came out of the office said ''oh'' and walked back in to the office, only when he heard me stating I was waiting for the staff did he understand I was there for me bunk. also he was difficult about my resveration, and asked if I was a resident of buffalo. what the????

• 10th Jan 2014

In general Hostel Buffalo Niagara is a good place to stay; it's clean and well-furnished enough (especially the kitchen and laundry). But, the heater in the room (Room 300) is not working properly so that the air in the room still feels very cold during this winter and I guess that the bed/mattress needs a thicker one (a kind of spring bed if possible, but then the rate of the room per day should probably be increased a little bit then or not).

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Indonesia

Didn't get to stay due to airline problems. They cancelled visit as per my request on phone.

we had a really nice stay at buffalo niagara. The staff was friendly and anlways helpful. The hostel was very clean and there is a nice kitchen and common rooms where you can hang out and get to know other people.

a good place .clean room .big bathroom friendly staff.