Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

I stayed here for a night and it was great. During my stay I spoke to three different staff members and they were all happy to help me and give me recommandations for things to do. I felt really welcome and would definitely book this hostel again. All the facilities were very clean (as they should) and the place looked excellently maintained. Perfect place if you would like to visiti Niagara Falls since the bus station is just a 10 minute walk away.

• 10th Jun 2014

It's a nice clean hostel but the location is a bit strange. I was only there for one weekday afternoon/evening but it was a very long walk to buy groceries, and there are very few if any places to eat open after the workers have gone home. It's a bit dead. The room I was in was spacious, kitchen well appointed. No breakfast included but do have free tea/coffee and oats, and there is a free computer to use in the reception as well as wifi. Double-check what time you can check-in.

Great hostel. I liked the atmosphere. Very very clean. I liked that they had the rule that no one could eat in the rooms things can get kind of crumbsy otherwise.

The bottom bunk creaked while turning around in bed.

• 24th May 2014
  • India

Hostel desk was not 24h. That should have been more prominently stated. Wifi only available in common areas.

• 24th May 2014
  • Singapore

Not like your 'brand name' hostels, so less facilities but also more of a homely feel. Breakfast was disappointing, roo was loud from outside noise, but otherwise it was OK.

1 2 Next » last »