Hostel Buffalo Niagara Reviews

667 Main Street, Buffalo, USA

This is a great hostel, and we loved the location, the kitchen and all the facilities. Everything was great but $30 did seem a bit expensive, especially for Buffalo. However, they do provide sheets, towels and a very nice, clean facility. We wpuld recommend it and would stay again.

I adored this cute hostel! Facilities were well-kept and cute. Really big rooms. I ended up staying in a room with eight other people but had no problems getting a good night's sleep. Free earplugs! There is a code to get in and then there is a keycard for your room. They have lockers too but they are smaller. Although, I never felt my stuff was in danger of getting stolen. Staff was also super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone.

What a lovely kooky hostel! The staff really made this hostel, Molly and John were so helpful and conscientious, they also gave us great suggestions of things to do during our stay. I would 10/10 recommend this hostel, one of the best i have stayed in!

The staff is so amazing and helpful! Would definitely recommend this place!

Beautiful homely hostel, in a quaint location. Clean and tidy like a home away from home, staff very sweet and accommodating, would definitely recommend and stay here again. Good place to meet some locals and have a few $4 pints and free nachos and popcorn. Thanks y'all.

• 27th Jun 2015

Super chill, but really great. Cannot express how wonderful the staff was and how accommodating they were (especially since I came in super late and left super early). The kitchen was the MOST epic hostel kitchen I've ever seen in my world travels. Thoroughly appreciated that space.

My wife and I arrived on a friday and was greeted by the front door staff with a huge smile.They let us put our belongings away even though we were early so we would't have to carry them around with us.The beds were comfortable the staff were great. and we enjoyed ourselves.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very polite, friendly and hospitable. The rooms and the restrooms and clean. The atmosphere of this hostel is just perfect. I loved staying there and I definetely recommend it.

A nice hostel in the heart of Downtown Buffalo. Quiet, clean and comfortable! Can't ask for anything more!

1 2 Next » last »