Hostel California Reviews

Via Lambrate,18, Milan, Italy

The internet access is very slow and sometimes I cant access to the internet. There is no ladder to climb the high bed.

The staff were amazing. They were friendly and even cooked me dinner twice. I am glad I stayed here. Thsnks you.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Rooms were dirty, wifi was not working well, the place overall was bad.

Nor recommended!!!

Room was open all the time, no keys, no nothing. It was a 8 bed women dorm but the guy from reception was coming in to show newcomers their bed. The wifi doesn't work in the room. Bathroom was extremely dirty, with hair on the wall and skidmarks in the toilet :(((( Awful really. Exactly what you can expect for a place for 15 euros per night.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

Nice place, nice company- a little crowded but fun atmosphere

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Israel

Staff are extremely unhelpful and unaccomodating. Watch out for 'city tax' which is not included in the headline price. The hostel advert says there is a bar which is untrue and the photo on the advert is of the crèche next door. If you want to check out and leave luggage you need to pay extra to leave it past 4 o'clock. DO NOT STAY HERE. TERRIBLE HOSTEL.

• 11th Sep 2014

DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOSTEL. I've never been so humiliated in my entire life. I still can't believe the way I was treated over there.

• 10th Sep 2014

stuff was angry.I didn't like it.

Awful. Do not choose this hostel. Staffs are bad and rude. I paid money that I do not have to pay. Wi-fi is not working in rooms and the rooms are not clean. Location is not okay. It was awful. Worst hostel I have ever seen.