Rating 1,405 Total Reviews
Rating 1,405 Total Reviews
Hostel California Located at Via Lambrate,18, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20131 Via Lambrate,18
51% 1405
45.4899360 9.2256953
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2016
2.0

Everything was fine with the Egyptian guys working at the desk but beware the angry, rude, and hateful Italian guy who works to make coffee. He will yell at you and even try to fight you just for looking at him the wrong way. Also, the bathrooms are disgusting 90% of the time. The showers flood with water. You have now been warned about the angry Italian guy he mocked me and followed me around laughing at me and daring to try and fight him and speaking Italian cuss words.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel has very unfriendly personnel which is rude and not helpful. They do not care of host. When I stud in front of the desk trying to check my reservation, I had to wait until receptionist finish playing game on his iPhone ( aprox. 3 min.) - it is not long time, but the attitude is very rude. He was not happy that he has to do something. Also our room suppose to be ready at 14:00. We arrived at 14:40 and we have been told, that room are not ready so we had to wait another 30mins (!!).

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
2.0

I didn't stay there I really want my money back I already send the email said I want to cancel the booking but I also need to pay it Then the reception was totally sh_t Anyway do not stay there

3rd Jul 2016
4.3

The place is quite obscure with almost no signboards. The staff, I felt were 'extra-unpleasant' with every one. The 16 bed sharing room is quite literally an 8 bed room with 8 extra bed stuffed into it. Overall, I would not recommend this place if it is for more than a night.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
4.3

Terrible hostel, firstly don't be fooled by the price it's €17 not €10. The staff in this place should not work in a hostel they've obviously never travelled themselves it's purely a business to them once you've checked out they have no care for you in the slightest, also I was shouted at for filling my water up In the kitchen. Yes you read that right apparently one of the staff there doesn't like guests using the kitchen, he was cursing at me in Italian i told him not to talk to m

2.0

It was very bad experience, they canceled my reservations even without telling me, I received their email in the next day and I spend all the previous night searching for place to stay. The reception man lied to me and was not kind at all. I will never come there again!

• Afghanistan, Male, 18-24
4.3

Before getting hostel i thought it would be great hostel but i dissapointed.so rude staff.taking extra moneys for everything like taxes,bed sheets and your luggage. dont decieved of money.

5.1

The guy at the reception did not give us the bill and did not return our 90 cents. He said we can get it at checkout but early morning there was another guy who said there is nothing to give.

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
21st Jun 2016
2.0

Bunch of rude perverts. Terrible facilities, terrible people. Way over priced

• Colombia, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
2.9

The Staff is reaaaaaaaaaaaaly bad. dont help and are rude. Not reccomended, and it includes when you arrive they charge more taxis than the cost of night. Please dont go. :(