Hostel California

Rating 1575 Total Reviews

• Russia, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
4.3

Credit cards were not accepted. Price is not final, does not include city tax and other facilities (linen). Sometimes no toilet paper in WC.

• Slovakia, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

The staff was very very kind, helpfull. :)

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
5.7

The staff was not friendly. The toilet paper was in the reception and we just found out in the last day because no one told us so we bought our own toilet paper. The prize that is shown here is clearly just to put the hostel on the top of the search for the most cheaper one, because it doesnt include the city tax and a fee for the sheets. The location is good but the place is not too clean. Anyway, I wouldnt mind any of this if at least the recepcionist was a little bit friendly.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017
6.0

Was very cold in the room and there's no space for non smokers. Was very unpleasant to have the dinner in a unbreathable air, as in the night the kitchen is full of people. During the day i noticed the heating is closed and in the night was not enough, was sooo cold!!!!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
5.4

I didn't liked it because the room where I was living in it was really cold and the blanket, that we had to buy it (a stupid policy that they have), it wasn't enough for the cold temperature that was in the room. Another reason for which I didn't liked it, is the behavior of the man from the reception. He was behaving with me as I wasn't one of the hostel's clients,he was treating me with the back when I was speaking with him and he was pretending that he didn't heard me,but this is a lay.

• Berryq460
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
2.0

No heat-freezing rooms Disgusting shower They kept moving me into different rooms

16th Jan 2017
2.6

One of the worst places I had stayed so far. Really far to everything, really cold inside the hostel because the heaters doesn't work, and the principal, all staffs are really impolite, rude and I had to pay things was not described in the web site. I don't recommend this place!

• karinjimenez6189
  • Chile, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017
7.7

Really nice staff specially the one is working at night shift, he helped us when I lost my phone to call and speak in Italian, just the room was cold , the heater didn't work at all so I had to use extra blankets from another beds . Everything else is ok.

14th Jan 2017
2.0

Worst hostel ever seen in my life. Please dont stay there. Beds not clean. No security. No customer service. No safe.

7th Jan 2017
5.1

The heating was not on when I arrived. It took quite some time for the heating to work. It was freezing till that time. There was no soap in the toilet. Also, the water flowed out of the toilet when flushed. The location was quite far. The only good thing was that it was cheap, but I have stayed in better hostels before at similar price range.