Hostel California Reviews

Via Lambrate,18, Milan, Italy

Emailed them to cancel the first two days of a 4-day stay. They cancelled ALL FOUR days WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME. Ended up with no place to stay. Definitely very bad management.

Worst hostel I have ever been. We booked to be in a same room and they just separated us without asking whether we are ok or not. My friend was sleeping in a separate room for which they claimed it was book and nobody showed for the whole night. Second level beds are a challenge to get on it since there isn't a ladder. There are also hide costs.

I stayed in a 10 bed mixed room and the bethroom was really dirty uns disgusting, not only the one in my room but also the others. just one of them as possible to lock the door. That was not so comfortable! it is not central and you need to walk 10-15 minutes to the nextiest metro station. I really didnt like this hostel. would not recomend.

Being adventurous and independent, I saw the reviews of this place and knew I must stay here. If you don't need your hand held to find the place (use the map image- walkable from central train), don't mind that nothing works quite right, and can avoid eye contact with the one angry janitor, this is a great and cheap place to stay. to woman who shushed me at 4am, to whom I retorted with, "this is what you get for €6 a night!", there is a special place in heaven for ppl like you.

I only stayed for one night and I think this hostel was quite OK for that purpose, and it's really cheap that definitely makes worth it considering Milan prices. The room (8-bed female dorm) was quite crowded, the bathroom wasn't that clean.. I wouldn't recommend it for longer stays, but if you just need a bed to stay for one night it's okay.

WORST PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN! DONT STAY HERE! - the staff is not welcoming - I tried to get in touch by email with the hostel to change my reservation and they did not answered me - the receptionist charged more than it was agreed - the bathroom was DISGUSTING (very dirt and smelling really bed) - because of the roof is not possible to take a shower standing - the sheets were disgusting - the room has a lot of dirt - there is only one electrical point in a room for 10 people

1 2 Next » last »