Hostel Capitan Tom Reviews

Calsada Santa Lucia norte #10 B, Antigua, Guatemala

This wasn't a nice place to stay at. Our bedroom wasn't ready even we arrived late night and they were informed. It stank of body fluids and odour. The quality of the place isn't great at all.

Great place and highly recommended, the fact that many people (including myself) return to this place speaks volumes. You will not be disappointed!

I had an amazing time at the hostel. Tanja, the owner is an incredible host and makes everyone feel super welcome. Very personal athmosphere there.

• 24th Dec 2014

The lady who runs the hostel is very nice, and so are the other people who work there. A+ staff! They're really great and helpful and one guy really went out of his way to help me find my tour group at a hotel in town. I wasn't terribly impressed with the hostel facilities though. Everything was worn out looking, and it felt cramped and cluttered. Cold showers, old mattresses lined the hallway, caterwauling cats all night long, I would not stay here again. The staff is great though!

• 13th Dec 2014