Hostel Carioca Reviews

Rua Lacerda Coutinho, 29, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The worst hostel I ever stayed. I stayed here for 6 nights. - of the 6 nights I stayed here, I was just able to take a shower 2 times (almost every morning no water, so also no flushing toilets) - All the bathrooms were really dirty, also often no toilet paper. - they have bed bugs and don{t do anyting about it. One girl told them about it and she moved beds, and then they gave me this bed (I only found out the last day). - ask for a receipt after you pay cash, they might charge you twice

Amazing staff, good vibes for sure!

th atmosphere is pretty good, the owner is very nice, speak spanish. but i was in a room with 13 more people nd the inernet worked vry slowly.

The room where we were supposed to stay was tiny and not clean, and also looked very bad. After complaining we moved to a 4 bed room, it was ok. The people working there were kind and friendly, the most positive thing about our stay. Breakfast isn´t good, it´s kind of cheapy cheap: no marmalade for the toasts, no cakes at all, and almost no fruit (and the fruit that was there was not the best either). DONT TAKE THE YOGHURT. Only cranky people around and cockroaches at night in the kitchen.

• 19th Nov 2013