Hostel Casa Branca Reviews

Rua Raul Pompeia, 887, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Boiling hot rooms, air con needed and should be provided given the cost. Too many beds in each room so nowhere to put luggage. Cold showers. Reception supposed to be 24/7 but having got back at 7am and attempted to buzz in, there was no answer. After 10 minutes of trying this I resorted to climbing over the 10 foot fence at huge personal risk, only to find when I get through the door the staff member asleep on the sofa having I suspect been out drinking or taking other substances.

This hostel was not what I expected. The rooms does not have space for the people the accomodate. Also, the staff does not know any good recommendations for a bar or a restaurant. I know that the price is because the world cup, but I was expecting a better service.

Ótimo Lugar para se hospedar em São Paulo , em um bairro cheios de bares e restaurantes , hostel sossegado , limpo, aconchegante e pessoas legais para compartilhar experiências ótimas .