Hostel Casa Branca Reviews

Rua Raul Pompeia, 887, Sao Paulo, Brazil

La verdad estaban bien sucio los cuartos, cuando llegamos no habían limpiado el cuarto, vasos por todo el cuarto, papeles tirados, ropa sucia, la Cocina sucia, la cama no muy buena, en total el hostal no me dio confianza PESIMO.

Pedimos imensas desculpas pelo acontecido. Apesar de termos avisos e comunicação por todo o hostel para nossos hóspedes, alguns infelizmente não colaboram. Infelizmente, alguns hóspedes deixaram o quarto bagunçado e você presenciou, mas quero lembrar, que não é nossa culpa, pois mantemos o Hostel limpo e organizado sempre, oferecendo sempre um serviço adequado e confortável. Obrigado pela critíca, iremos melhorar cada vez mais.

Boiling hot rooms, air con needed and should be provided given the cost. Too many beds in each room so nowhere to put luggage. Cold showers. Reception supposed to be 24/7 but having got back at 7am and attempted to buzz in, there was no answer. After 10 minutes of trying this I resorted to climbing over the 10 foot fence at huge personal risk, only to find when I get through the door the staff member asleep on the sofa having I suspect been out drinking or taking other substances.

This hostel was not what I expected. The rooms does not have space for the people the accomodate. Also, the staff does not know any good recommendations for a bar or a restaurant. I know that the price is because the world cup, but I was expecting a better service.