Hostel Casa Colon Reviews

Paseo Colon, 24th Street N, Next to Mercedes Tower, San Jose, Costa Rica

Loved everything about hostel and room except we were on a corner ro so large perfect room, just a bit noisy, but would recommend bc it wasn't too bad

Really cute hostel, friendly staff, and easily accessible from the airport!

I arrived after 3pm and told check in was at 3:30 when it states 3pm at the notice board. I booked through hostel world and paid a deposit, yet I had to pay full price ($15) upon arrival. The staff at the time said he didn't have change so I paid later in Colones, was given a terrible exchange rate and once again was overpriced. The staff offered no help whatsoever and didn't show me around the premises. Otherwise, clean hostel and warm showers.