Hostel Casa Laurel Reviews

Calle Laurel Sm.23 Mz. 5 Lt. 32, Cancun, Benito Juárez, Cancun, Mexico

Arrived late at night and they were able to let me in and set me up in my room. Rooms were big and clean. A/C was also nice.

staff were very helpful, we had our bags left behind on a flight we were on and they got dropped off very late at night and we had then brought up by the staff which was very nice. hostel is more a b & b but located 3 mins walk from ADO and shops and places to eat. very easy to find

The hostel was a family run hostel that was clean & tidy & perfect for what I needed which was really just a night in transit. It was nice & quiet & very close to the bus station which was what I needed so I could get to & from the airport easily. I would definitely use it again.

• 10th Nov 2014

This is not a hostel, but a house where locals actually live in with some rooms they rent out. They were very kind, even though there was a language barrier. The room was tiny, not dirty, but it just not a nice location. There's not much to do around there, but the ADO bus station is right there We only spent one night, because we had to leave super early to the airport.

• 19th Aug 2014

Nice familiar hostel with great staff, very clean and good located.

More hotel than hostal but a nice place to stay and ideally located close to the bus station.

Once you are checked in and got your room everything is going smoothly. Room has AC and is really close to the ADO bus station. Eventhough it is close it is not easy to find as there is no sign on the building at all showing if there was a hostel in there. It's a hostel that is a family home run by locals who have spare rooms in their house, so there is family life going on in the common areas, but it doesn't bother your stay upstairs at all! Wifi is very strong, beds are comfy.

View all Cancun Bed and Breakfasts