Hostel Casa Vecchia Reviews

Breljanska, Cesta BB, Brela, Croatia

Id say its a good place to stay for a reasonable price. Worth every penny, even I spending just one night at the place.

All around this was a great hostel. The staff are amazing! It was such a pleasure to stay here....i cannot say enough about Anna and Steve. They go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. I will be back here for sure!

I was so happy with this hostel, It made my trip! Everyone is supper nice, social, and great. They take care of you 100% :))) Deniz at the reception is amazing! He knows all about what to do out on the town and he's super sweet :)

• 15th Jul 2014

I had a wonderful time there! The staff is super friendly, you can feel the beach relax atmosphere. Everything is very clean and well organized. Even though you have to walk down the hill to get to the beach, sometimes the staff can give you a ride. I would definitely come back :)