Hostel Casa Vecchia Reviews

Breljanska, Cesta BB, Brela, Croatia

This hostel is definitely for those who appreciate atmosphere and possibility to meet with people around more than perfect state of facilities. I mean, if you're easy-going and not annoyed by a broken light switcher or not so comfortable bed, you'll like Casa Veccia. It's in the middle of a mountain and right by the road with good bus connections. From an open veranda you can observe Adriatic sea with a cup (or glass) of smth good. Special thanks to Bernie! Good luck, all guys!

Relaxed atmosphere, terrace and bar where you can hang out...The hostel is on the main road at the top of Brela, so it is quite a long hike down some stairs to the beaches (which is especially exhausting on the way up), but it is worth it.

Even the location was poor (apartment was high uphill from the beach and center) very friendly owner give a drive to visitors. :) The room was a bit noisy because the road nex to.

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Finland

Awesome hostel, run by really fun staff. Great outdoor terrace with good cooking facilities and a BBQ, overlooking the sea

Fun and friendly hostel in the most beautiful part of Croatia.

Great stay, picturesque spot, warm friendly hosts, loved everything about our trip and the hostel topped our stay in Crotia , tops bruz!

I had a really good time here. It's a very relaxed and social place. Greg and the staff were super nice and laid back and the bar is great to hang out and meet people. Some Brela locals came by as well. The walk to be the beach is down a lot of stairs - but you get beautiful beaches at the bottom and a great view from the hostels terrace. All in all it's a really cool place especially when travelling by yourself and I'm glad I didn't miss it!

Arrived and there was no one there. Called all the numbers on the door and on the website and no answer. Very dissapointing. We had to find accomodation elsewhere. I would really like to recieve my deposite back.