Hostel Casa Vecchia Reviews

Breljanska, Cesta BB, Brela, Croatia

This hostel was awesome! I would have loved to have stayed longer had I not encountered a little stalker incident (nothing to do with this lovely hostel!!) The staff were so friendly and welcoming and inviting me out (although I denied due to the aforementioned incident). Rides to the beach. Chill atmosphere. Overly generous with free drinks all around! Wifi was great. Gorgeous sunset views a few steps down the road.

This is one of the best hostels that me and my friend stayed in whist travelling. The hostel atmosphere was really good, and the staff really made our experience. It's a walk from the centre but the free shuttle bus works fine. The bar at night is a really friendly and chilled, the locals come up and it's really good fun. Shout to Greg and John for being awesome. Faye and Mollie 😊

Great place to stay. Clean comfortable and great fun !!

This hostel is amazing :) Would love going back. Please notice: this is a hostel with a bar, so people party here. If you don't like partying, you better not go here.