Hostel Casa Verde Santa Ana Reviews

7� Calle Poniente, Entre 8 y 10 av. sur. #25, Santa Ana, El Salvador

The hostel provides a very high standard of service and the owner is extremelly helpful trying to support his guests' needs.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, but hands down the best kitchen in any hostel... It's better equipped than our kitchen back home! Best dorm out there too. No bunk beds, personal light, fan, outlet, nightstand, and locker with key provided. Carlos is awesome too. He helped us with everything we needed, including getting up to mexico. Absolutely worth the money, and recommend this hostel to everyone

thank you eric. por favor come un taco y una cerveza por mi. :)

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Carlos is a fantastic "host". Great place to stay and visit the Cerro Verde volcanoes and Lake Coatapeque. Swimming pool is now heated. Can't think of one thing not to like about it.

Thank you michael. Carlos :)

One of the best hostels we've stayed in!

Thank you very much for your coment, have a nice trip.

I actually stayed 3 nights instead of 2. I hadn't planned on going to Santa Ana at all, however, it wasn't possible to get from point A to B. However, staying here was probably one of the highlights of my trip through CA. Carlos was phenomenal and knew everything, if you have a question on ANYTHING, ask The rooms were huge, clean, and just overall nice. I'm well travelle, especially on hostel-world.(+30). I didn't believe in a 100% place. I had only ever given one, this was #2

Absolutely wonderful. Best hostel we've ever stayed at ever! The kitchen is so well stocked, the pool is refreshing and clean. Carlos was SO helpful. We can't stress that enough. Made us feel like we were staying at home. An absolute MUST stay if you are in the Santa Ana area.

• 17th Jul 2014

Excellent place to stay, with lots of facilities, friendly staff and friendly people. Only complaint were the beds were fairly uncomfortable (overly stiff). Would be nice to see the hostel organize a bus that could take people up and down the Santa Ana volcano since the local system is inefficient and poorly timed (gets you there too early and leaves much later).

Can't empathize enough- left my heart in casa verde! Carlos, you are just a generous person- thank you for sharing your lovely hostel home with me.

Come back soon linda

This hostel is a gem. It is intelligently set up ranging from the 2 kitchens, to the individual fans over each bed in the dorms, to the 2 tv rooms and the separate pool area. My only gripe with this hostel was I put a down payment down with hostelworld, but that was not honored by the staff. Granted, the prices are different on the hostelworld ($11 ) than at the hostel ($10). Hostelworld should look into their listed prices because it doesn't seem advantageous for me to make a reservation.

thank you, have a nice trip. :)

We loved our stay. The only draw back for us was the location, but it was safe in the area so it didn't really matter. We loved the roof top patio and the hot showers.

• 8th Jun 2014

Carlos is an amazing host & owner. During my 3-day stay, he began renovating a new dorm and construction of a new bedroom suite. With projects occurring behinds closed doors, this was not an issue at all. The facility has a swimming pool, multiple hammocks, various community spaces, DVD collection and viewing room, large screen TV and bar setting, 2 kitchens for guests, etc. And I strongly suggest that you order delivery pizza (Carlos can help with this also)!

In 10 weeks of travelling this was by far the best hostel we have stayed at. Carlos has thought of every little detail and is all set up for the World Cup so if you are in the area andwant to wwatch a game then head for Casa Verde. If you do find something to complain about then you should have stayed at home.

One of best hostals have stayed in over 30+ years of backpacking!! Clean excellent kitchen pool owner a delight !! A must!!

Thank you kate, have a nice trip.