Hostel Casa Verde Santa Ana Reviews

7� Calle Poniente, Entre 8 y 10 av. sur. #25, Santa Ana, El Salvador

Casa Verde is one of the best hostels I've ever visited. Amazing hostel, with all the facilities you can possibly want, including two incredible fully-equipped kitchens and a super swimming pool. Everything has been carefully thought out here and it shows. Also, the staff loves meeting and helping the guests. And the guests themselves are from the more mature type, which gives the hostel a cool atmosphere. Really, this place is awesome in every way. A mandatory stop in Santa Ana.

mercy my friend, have a nice trip :)

Phenomenal in every way. Grear staff, stellar owner. Super spacious dorm. Awesome common areas. Just go.

mil gracias, espero que sea un gran viaje para ti. abrazos :)

We drove our car to park in Carlo's parking space. If you travel in El salvador stay in this hostel to understand the beauty of this country. I can't find one fault with this hostel. Simply the best hostel in Central America!!

thanks, have a nice trip :)

Outstanding stay, a lot of attention to detail. We booked 3 nights, stayed week and would have stayed longer if we had more time. There are 2 kitchens that are the best equipped we have seen in 3 years of hostel travel.this is not a party hostel more a place to relax and feel at home.

Awesome place to stay.

• 5th Mar 2015

It really is a great hostel with all facilities that you would find in a small hotel. The only small gripe was that the staff need to keep up to date with correct information and to answer emails. The problem with travelling this region is that the websites and travel information changes frequently and it's a dodgy part of the world, so up to date information is best. That's it though, it's a great hostel.

Best hostel ever stayed in

thanks. have a nice trip.

I came to santa ana just to experience this top notch hostel. I went in with huge expectations and i was still blown away by how awesome this hostel is. PERFECT! Thank you!

the best part of this hostel are our guests. thank you my friend .

Casa Verde is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The owner couldnt care more for his guests and thought about absolutly everything from how the hostel is equipped until information about the area. The hostal has all a pool, lots of hammocks and plants, a roof top terrace, 2 kitchens, a tv room and even lockers with plugs inside. Santa ana is nice for day trips like the amazing hike on santa ana volcano. Can truely recommend staying here to everybody!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Honduras

the best thing about this hostel, are our guests , thank you for your comment

Awesome place. Where can you find a colourful hostel with a pool, a rooftop-terrace and a great owner?

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

gracias, espero que todo les vaya muy bien por copan. vuelvan pronto. abrazos

the hostel is fabulous, clean, great rooms, very clean and has a greatest host. The hostel is almost central in a very small town and its a five minute walk to the main plaza. The kitchen facilities are amazing, they are very well equipped and all the basics for cooking are available, oil, garlic, and all the seasoning so you don't have to supply any yourself. The local markets have amazing fruit and vegetables and Owner also has a good stock of argentinian wine. Brilliant!!

Thanks and have nice trip my friend.

Carlos' hostel is probably the best one I ever stayed in. He is a great host, other staff is super friendly and the place has a great vibe, great facilities and is spotlessly clean. Two kitchens with all facilities, patio, roofterrace and a pool....what else can I say. A deserved 100% satisfaction.

Carlos' Hostal has a great location and is a good base for exploring the Ruta de las flores, parque national de los volcanoes etc. Carlos is a friendly, helpful guy who tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We had a fantastic time there and wish we could have stayed longer. Loved the poolpool, the kitchen and the new rooms . would go back there

The hostel provides a very high standard of service and the owner is extremelly helpful trying to support his guests' needs.

Obrigado garoto. Bonito viagem :)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, but hands down the best kitchen in any hostel... It's better equipped than our kitchen back home! Best dorm out there too. No bunk beds, personal light, fan, outlet, nightstand, and locker with key provided. Carlos is awesome too. He helped us with everything we needed, including getting up to mexico. Absolutely worth the money, and recommend this hostel to everyone

thank you eric. por favor come un taco y una cerveza por mi. :)

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Carlos is a fantastic "host". Great place to stay and visit the Cerro Verde volcanoes and Lake Coatapeque. Swimming pool is now heated. Can't think of one thing not to like about it.

Thank you michael. Carlos :)

One of the best hostels we've stayed in!

Thank you very much for your coment, have a nice trip.

I actually stayed 3 nights instead of 2. I hadn't planned on going to Santa Ana at all, however, it wasn't possible to get from point A to B. However, staying here was probably one of the highlights of my trip through CA. Carlos was phenomenal and knew everything, if you have a question on ANYTHING, ask The rooms were huge, clean, and just overall nice. I'm well travelle, especially on hostel-world.(+30). I didn't believe in a 100% place. I had only ever given one, this was #2

Absolutely wonderful. Best hostel we've ever stayed at ever! The kitchen is so well stocked, the pool is refreshing and clean. Carlos was SO helpful. We can't stress that enough. Made us feel like we were staying at home. An absolute MUST stay if you are in the Santa Ana area.

• 17th Jul 2014

Excellent place to stay, with lots of facilities, friendly staff and friendly people. Only complaint were the beds were fairly uncomfortable (overly stiff). Would be nice to see the hostel organize a bus that could take people up and down the Santa Ana volcano since the local system is inefficient and poorly timed (gets you there too early and leaves much later).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4