Hostel Casa Verde Reviews

Rua das Flores, 150, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Lovely hostel set back from main strip. Nice communal area. Owner was kind - helped me when I was ill by taking me to medical centre. Liked the individual breakfast trays - fresh fruit was lovely. Power cuts on 2 out of 3 nights and hostel doesn't have generator.

The owner is a very sweet brazilian woman who pretty much acts like a caring mother of all hostel guests. The hostel is a rather small hippie house with lots of comfortable hammocks. the location is about 10 minutes walking from the ferry dock, so it is still easy to reach. We really liked it there, nice house, nice owner, good price. The only drawback is that the staff only speaks spanish and portuguese.

Great place to chill out. The owner is a wonderful person, and always makes sure that everyone is happy. She is very inclusive and invited us to watch a world cup game at her friend's bar. The hostel is surrounded by a beautiful garden and is very peaceful. I highly recommend it.

Very nice hostel, Neia is very kind and welcoming. Clean bathroom and very cosy living room ! I would definitely recommend ;)