Hostel Casa de Lis Reviews

Avenida Central, South of Banco Credito, Next to the ICE, Turrialba, Costa Rica

Very clean. Good wifi. You are able to get good sleep. In the center of the town. Has "Central American luxuries" like paper towels to dry your hands. The back deck is tranquil and the rooftop terrace has a lovely view. I was there for 3 wks studying Spanish and there was never a toilet issue. At times you may only get a warm shower depending on others showering but this is common in hostels. If I returned to Turrialba this is the only place I would stay. Thanks Lis

• 10th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Casa de Lis! This is probably one of the most clean hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is great! They arranged my rafting trip with Tico river adventurers, answered all my questions I had about the surrounding area and more. The facilities are great as well nice beds, hot water and even a rooftop terrace where Lis herself will serve you breakfast if you arrange for it the night before.