Hostel Casagrande Santo Domingo Reviews

Calle Sanchez 254, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

This is a nice hostel, I only wish I could have stayed longer!

I was really disappointed by this hostel. The staff was particularly non welcoming, it seemed like every question you had were boring them to death. Small and dirty room, the breakfast this is supposedly included doesn't even exist. Last but not least, the room was very expensive for the value

Service is friendly but slow (especially in the morning), but the courtyard is beautiful and there are three floors worth of common spaces to hang out in. Great beds, too.

• 5th Jul 2014

I thought that staff could be more helpful and friendly, much of then dont know to explain you how to go around or about good close places. Random people have access inside the hostel which makes security poor. It is well located. There was no much of good atmosphere because it was really empty. Cleanliness is not their main concern.

Fun place to stay! Easy to find and an excellent location. The staff were very helpful and I loved that there was someone at reception at all hours. Nice good looking dorm rooms with a personal fan. The pool is small but fun on the rooftop and there was fruit for breakfast every day. Would definitely stay here again. Bathrooms leave a little to be desired.

• 17th Jun 2014

The manager was able to speak English to me so I felt more comfortable as I had to find my way to Aeropuerto Punta Cana the next morning. Unfortunately we never found out that there was a STRIKE in the buses and motoconchos in the Provincia of Santo Domingo.... I was just coming back from La Samana .... This is NOT UNDERSTANDABLE to me.... How people who work with tourists all the time don't know about a major Bus strike in the city ???

Good location!

Hallo thanks I will back in one and half week and will stay again O.K? Ciao

• 6th Apr 2014