Hostel Casona Poblana Reviews

16 de Septiembre 905, Puebla, Mexico

This place felt oddly sterile and unwelcoming. The rooms were well done but I hardly saw anybody (staff or guests) while I stayed here. Would not recommend this place.

The staff is really great, they are always happy to help. The hostel's location is amazing, walking distance from the principal turistic spots. I would stay here again.

I felt very comfortable during my stayat the Hostal Casona Puebla because the staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was great walking distance to the Zocalo and historical sites.

Great location and really neat and clean. Staff helpfull and place to park motorcycle in the entrance hall. Breakfast is included and reasonable amount (light). Wi fi slow and intermittant. Can get a bit of road noise so not for light sleepers but this is the case in most hotels in ''centro'' areas.

I dont really like the fact that even the shower are mixt, its not large enough to change yourself in the shower and to put your clothe somewhere without being wet. 1 outlet for 12 person in a room. the light doesnt light much. The breakfast is include start at 8.30... so if you have to leave earlier theres no way to grab a fruit or a piece of bread you juste leave without your breakfast. Everything else is good the staff are nice and the room are spacious

Loved loved loved this place! Great location, great staff! Not a party atmosphere but just a good space. I stayed in female dorm, rooms are huge! I would stay there again

Very good location; the room was a bit tight and hot, but otherwise a very pleasant experience. A better hostel, but not the best.

Great hostel, really helpful and friendly staff. Excellent location.

• 11th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the location was great. It has a nice patio area to sit in. The only complaint is that the pillow cases looked old and a little stained, and one of the sheets was ripped. It was quiet while we were there, I think I saw 7 other guests, which could be a pro or con, depending on what you're looking for. I would stay here again.