Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in so far on my travels.

I had a really great time in Vegas. The atmosphere in the hostel cat is one of the best I've ever seen. Most guys are absolutely friendly and warm. Every evening there was a program and almost everyone of the guest sat at the picnic table in the backyard. The rooms have air conditioning what is absolutely necessary because of the incredible heat. All in all it was amazing and I can definitely recommend the hostel cat.

Best place I've stayed in America. 100% recommend this place to anyone hitting up Vegas

• 23rd May 2015

Great hostel, couldn't have been better!

I just stayed in for the night as a layover, but it seemed like a great place to meet people and go out. Nice kitchen, everything was clean, smallish lockers available for valuables. Nice common courtyard area. Not far from Greyhound station. Friendly staff.

Great hostel. Friendly, helpful staff. Definitely recommend staying here

Great value for money, the staff really go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience!

Pros: great social atmosphere, nightly events, central courtyard surrounded by dorm rooms, kitchen, washing facilities, code-secured doors, good lockers in room, decent bathrooms, cheap Cons: wifi was almost unusable when I was there, a fair walk from most of the sights on the strip. Overall: definitely worth it for the people you meet.

Booked to stay at Hostel Cat for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6!! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and organise daily and nightly activities for all to enjoy often at a small or no cost. The atmosphere is perfect for young travellers looking to socialise and really enjoy their time in Vegas. Location is great as there is a 24 hour bus that runs up and down the strip that stops near enough outside the hostel. Great value for money & great place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

No shampoos and body wash for showers. Sheets look old and disgusting.

• 7th May 2015
  • China

excellent

One of the best hostels I ever been to. The open and friendly atmosphere put it over the top. Staff was great!

• 4th May 2015

Shame about everything being painted black. Great activities each night though shame that we weren't told about them until 5 mins before we leave. Great hostel all in all though.

Had a great stay! Super friendly staff, they were happy to help with any problems and organised great events. I was travelling alone, and Hostel Cats great atmosphere made the trip for me! Thank you!!

• 1st May 2015

This is a great hostel in a great location right in front of a deuce station, taxied street, buses and supermarket at close proximity. The hostel is fairly clean and provided great security. Friendly atmosphere and the night party does not really interfere with sleeping. Provide computer and internet free for guests because it is not always possible for backpackers to carry their laptops and sometimes they have emergencies to complete.

My only complaint is that it would be nice if the kitchen and office opened up a little earlier ...say 7am rather than 8am.

Would be good to have access to the kitchen before 8am.

Decent place to stay in vegas had everything you need to have a good time in this city,Ive realised that i should be staying in party hostels really anymore,just to old although my 6 bed dorm people where quiet,if I was 15 years younger would have thought it the best loads of people wanting to get on the rampage and having a cheap decent value for money place to stay.Good wifi ,beds showers ideal if your under 30 I would say.

• 25th Apr 2015

I loved my stay! The hostel is not on the strip, ok. But the rooms are clean, the staff is amazing, the price ok and the atmosphere is unique. I definitely recommend this hostel for all those who want to meet people and have fun!

Location at end of strip a short bus ride to first casino. Great value for vegas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4