Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Amazing stay! Best place to be in Vegas! Unbelievable atmosphere allowing me to make some really awesome friends! STAY HERE!!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

Overall the hostel was ok. Just one ridiculous thing, I didn't get any deposit back because the guy said the staff who checked me in (Jess from England) never ticked the deposit box in their computer system. So he assumed I never paid for the deposit. It's my bad because I can't remember the exact amount I paid and I was rushing to airport so I couldn't fight for it. But It just doesn't make sense. It's listed there deposit is $10 and must be paid in cash. And I paid in CASH! My $10! :(

When I arrived on this Hostel the front desk was a mess, a lot of people waiting, long time to check in. The first impact was not like my expectations, but the room places was good.

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

This place is great for cheap stay, but not much else. I met 3 nice staff members during my stay, the rest were not very nice and not interested to talk/help/answer questions. Rooms comfortable though, i would avoid the nightly activities here, better off exploring the strip your own way in my opinion, great city!

It is better to take a 3 start hotel in vegas. It is cheaper and more confortable for less money!!!

Great funky little hostel with heaps of activities planned and a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay very much.

Very good place to enjoy the city. perfect for a break after a long drive on death valley .

Great Staff, Great Atmosphere, Great Location. The cheapest place I stayed on my trip so far.

Nice little place, homey environment.

Not bad. Actually better and safer than it looks. Rooms are air conned. Can get a cheaper hotel in Vegas if you're booking last minute.

Hostel is right next on the teetering edge of the modern strip, 7 or so minutes walk from Circus Circus (closest big casino on the strip). Lots of nice people hanging around. Convenient and friendly.

This hostel is brilliant. Met so many great people there. Would definitely recommend all the nightly activities and the hostel itself is one of the cleanest I've stayed in. Staying there again next year !

• 3rd Sep 2014

Only stayed one night, but had an excellent time. Really nice social atmosphere, great for meeting people if you're traveling alone or with friends. A little far from the strip but really accessible by bus, close to Fremont street and pawn stars store. Would definitely stay again.

The coolest hostel ever with such amazing staff! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there!

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel cat was thee best so far that I've been with. Friendly staff plus the ambiance is a cool place to stay and to party. I also had a discrimation incident with a guest from Turkey and they allowed me to switch room and talked to the guy. My only complain is that it's hard to leave this place. I even extended for 2 more night. More power Hostel Cat..=)

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Everything was good, just one more I lost my keys! 10$is not big deal just feel sad! But met two guys from Taiwan! Was really nice! Will come back later.. :)

Don't do the Limousin Tour for 25$ its not worth it at all, the limo is sooo over crowded you cant enjoy it at all and the club sucked so much (and was free as well)! everything beside was really good though, only the night tours offered by the hostel are not worth the money!

Don't normally do reviews for hostels as they are all typically so-so, but felt I needed to for hostel cat as it is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Maybe not great if you are a family or whatever, but if you're young and up for a good time it's the best place you could be. Originally planned to stay for 3 nights, ended up being there for 6. Just book it now, honestly. Massive thanks to Chandler and the staff for all of the activities and generally being legends!

perfect location lovely people