Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I've traveled to 39 countries and Hostal Cat in Vegas is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. It's clean, has a kitchen, common room with TV and library, group activities and the location is OK, midway between the Strip and Downtown Vegas. It's the best hostel in Vegas What makes this hostel exceptional is the social aspect. Every night backpackers from around the world get together until sometime sunrise, sit together in a long picnic table and get to know one another. Great experience.

Loved it!! Best hostel stay I've ever had. I really appreciated the nightlife experience they provided; they really hook up their guests with all kinds of perks.

Reception is not open 24 hours. The toilet was clogged.

Great place all up. Really liked the way there were activities to make sure everyone mingled and everyone was brought out of their shell. The only downfall was the fact that taxis generally wouldn't stop in the area due to it's dangerous location reputation but the bus is always there. Maybe some further instruction that there is a direct bus to the airport would be of some help.

I thought it would be a noisy, hot party hostel, but had no trouble during my stay. Met great people, good pancakes for breakfast, friendly staff, no noise, deuce bus to strip or fremont is just outside, good location.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Belgium

It was cheap and I liked it. Don't expect much!

A Very affordable place to stay in vegas. They facilitate lots of activities in the evening, often arrange group trips to the Strip. If you are into partying then this place is good for you. This place is closer from both Strip & Fremont strt. I would like to request management to avoid putting the youths with senior resident in the same room as they complain even on smallest sound of, such as bunk. It will be very helpful for the residents if additional power plug can be installed in the room.

Great atmosphere, loved the staff, they are hot. Had some great nights out with the group! Book now, you won't regret it!

• 18th Jul 2015

Ideal location for the strip & downtown.

Staff and facilities are great. The value for money is the best I have encountered in the US so far. The location is good and like 30 min by foot to the center with casinos/hotels and that stuff. The security of the accomodation itself is great as you need a pin code to enter the hostel area and a key to enter private rooms. The neighbourhood is quite shabby and crimes near the hostel were reported and seen. It has to be pointed out that the hostel is a party place during the whole week.

Awesome vibe, definitely best value in the strip! My friend actually ended up staying and extending her trip because it was so much fun! If I hadn't had to catch a fligh I would have too! Lovely, friendly people, decent sized rooms and everything was cleaned regularly. It's possible to do Vegas on a budget, who knew!?

• 13th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere, nice and helpfull staff, good price/quality rate

great hostel, travelling alone it was so easy to meet people, staff where great and loads of activities to get involved in. location make it a bit of a walk to the strip but you can share a cab or get bus if need be. only madr it up for breakfast once anf was basic im having just pancakes but can buy own food and cook so fine. for the price its a bargain, wifi was a bit rubbish but rarely used it as always something to do. stayed at sincity too which is nice but this is the place to be, 100%.

Hey Nate-man! So glad you liked going out with us every night you party machine! Plus the pre-parties & post parties with you & your mates in the courtyard are my favorite bits until sunrise you mad-vampires! We added a 4th WIFI so the far rooms are fast now too. I rule!

The Cat is great place to stay, the staff are friendly and fun. They have a different social event every night which is a great way to meet people especially when your travelling by yourself. You can't beat it for price, location and atmosphere. The other hostels in Vegas are more like cheap motels and don't have the social interaction of this place made some great friends at the cat

• 8th Jul 2015

I had an amazing time at Hostel Cat! The atmosphere at this hostel is fantastic. The staff run events every night which are great for meeting new people. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with good aircon! Would definitely stay here again!

Staff was often rude and, except for a couple staff members, were not knowledgeable or helpfull. Instead of saying the surrounding area is safe, tell guests the truth, we heard gunshots outside the hostel, I went for a walk one night and was punched in the back of the head by a local for no reason. There are alot of sketchy people around the hostel. Cancellation policy was unfair. I suspect it was set up that way because alot of people want to leave. I have much more to say but reach word limit.

Our cancel policies are about the same or even better than most Vegas properties. It's clearly posted on all sites, conf emails, the rules & verbally spoken at check-in. 4th of July weekend (when you were here) fireworks are happening and are still happening every night - it is not dangerous. Managers are here every day & night to help with difficult questions. I hope you have a better trip amigo!

Great vibe at this hostel. If you are keen to meet people and go out there isn't a better place to stay.

It was great partying with you & all the backpackers at the $0.25 beer night dancing king! Hope you make it back soon so we can do it again D-man!

Insanely cool hostel. I don't normally review hostels on here, but this one deserves it. I only booked three nights originally and ended up staying for a week. Awesome staff who will be your mates by the end, and a crazy atmosphere every night. Definitely recommend. I swear Adam didn't pay me to say this

Comfy beds and good ac, staff are friendly and helpful.

Hey! The pool party Saturday was epic, no?! I'm always hoping the guests like getting into the same cool, expensive sh*t the hotel people do, but for wayyyy less. I'm grateful we got to chat on the limo - nice pole dance moves! Or was that your friend lol?!

Nice place if you like to meet people and enjoy a night out.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5