Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

The rooms were clean and everyone was very friendly. And they got us in to Calvin Harris at Hakasan free! They did say they can't do that all the time, but we were so glad we stayed here. The after party at the hostel was icing on the cake.

• 28th Feb 2015

Had a great stay here. There are good nightly events and communal areas to meet people if you are travelling solo - the limo night is great! Would be nice if there were a couple more bathrooms, 1 shower in a 10 bed dorm isn't much.

At first impression I thought it was a little strange, the hostel has a motel-like layout. But it was a good clean hostel with a good atmosphere, because it's Vegas there are a lot more people there just for a vacation opposed to most hostels, but again, as it's Vegas they were there looking to have fun and there were some great people. The rooms are cheap, therefore the hostel is not located in the middle of the strip and that can be inconvenient, but for the money hardly unexpected.

Comfortable beds and nice breakfast, large courtyard with bbq and table for drinking games. A few homeless at the corner store, but they were harmless. bus is 100 meters and the hostel has access to great clubs without paying so much.

• 25th Feb 2015

I travel on business and try to keep my expenses low. For 16 dollars a night a great deal Right off the strip and easy to access through public transit. Good shower. Modest accomodations but for the price one cant beat it.

This place was so fun. I reserved 1 night and stayed 3. Book your grand canyon tour at the hostel. someone booked a different online tour and told me they only got like an hour in the park after a 10 hour bus ride, but the hostel one gave us like 3 hours and you so need that.

• 21st Feb 2015

Fun hipster hostel with live in staff and a tuned in owner/director. Be prepared for a large split of under 25 and over 35 as an interesting mix of people. Fun time. My only frustration was guests in the TV room had no respect for the guests in the kitchen/conman room area. Even after 5 different guests asked them to turn it down a little they refused. the hostel staff came through a couple times and did not seem to care either. This happened all 3 days I was there.

Wonderful experience. Chandler runs a nice operation!

Had an amazing time at Hostel Cat. It's a great party hostel so you get to meet a lot of people. The room and common areas were not so clean but after all, you're here just to spend the night! Would recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

That place is far from strip. Bus station is near from that place but bus doesn't work quickly. Staff is very kind and explain every question and help whatever I want.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very simple,

I enjoyed my stay here very very much. Only thing is that there is one toilet in the room shared by 10 other people and no water cooler. But there things aren't that important. I love this hostel very much.

I had a great time!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

one of d best hostels u can stay at. the management alongwoth the staff are making a genuine attempt at creating a value for money party celebrative vegas experience for u...and the best part is ... they are succeeding... great compound, atmosphere... great place to meet people.. highly recommended ... five stars...

The atmosphere, the tips about Vegas, the events organized by the hostel are all great.

Hostel is located just off the strip. It is quite a walk to the main part of the strip so count $8 for the bus. The hostel has activities planned for every night and great deals to go out on the strip. Bathrooms (in every room) are clean.

When I arrived I was a little bit scary about the place but decided to give a chance and stay. It is possible to go walking to the Strip but late at night the area seems to be very dangerous, I opted for taking a bus and there is a stop near the hostel. There are a lot of stripclubs near and the hostel doesn't seem to be very safe but I had no problem at all. Anyway, the atmosphere there was very very very strange, if I could go back in time I would go for a hotel. At least the beds are good.

They should be more helpful toward customers, When never I needed help their answers were: the hostel does not assist you with this or that. Like calling a taxi or helping buy bus ticket, not to mention that every customer should prepare their own pancake for breakfast. For example the hostel in Los Angeles they helped me with such things and the pancakes were prepared by the hostel people

• 25th Dec 2014

the location is a little bit far from bellageo hotel or around there and freemonstreet experience. staff are also good. the room i stayed was not so clean, so so. good thing is its really cheap to stay.

the dorms had a moldy smell to it and everything was a little damp when we got there. we only spent one night there and I'm glad we didn't stay longer - I have never been so cold in a hostel! we couldn't see much of the day-experience as we arrived late at night and left very early in the morning. staff was nice, free parking is a plus

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4