Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Cute and artsy area, awesome and chill staff, great patio for late night chilling. If you want to be social, come here!

Hostel Cat is good value for money and rooms are a reasonable size with good size lockers. Its definitely a party atmosphere so if you're just in Vegas for day sightseeing this may not be for you. The staff are ok but seem to also be there primarily for partying so this may be seen as a good or a bad thing dependingon your viewpoint!

Fantastic hostel located right on the strip. It's a superb place with an awesome social-community ambiente. Just a generally relaxed and fun place to hang out at. I just spent a night but it turned out to become a night to remember. The manager took some of us guests to the Hyde Club right in the Bellagio. I mean.. the friggin Bellagio! They had an open bar before the whole thing turned into an awesome club. Breakfast helped to ease the hangover, too. Book this!

• 17th Mar 2015

Small kitchen, big refrigerators, movie room, clean dorm, big courtyard, we can play our own music outside with good speakers where everyone hangs out every night. This is where you come to meet the real backpackers and party. We drank every night and played ploomp. We only stayed here, but heard this the best hostel by 2 girls who said the hostel down the street was boring. We agree and will come back this summer. Unless we go to Australia where we some of the funny guys were from.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

When I stayed in Vegas recently, I decided to split my time between this hostel and Sin City Hostel just down the street. I LOVED this hostels courtyard!! However it was also the first hostel I have ever stayed at where someone stole food I had purchased less than 1 hour beforehand. Plus I had THE most inconsiderate, loud, drunk, noisy roommates. These problems were not the hostels fault, but it did color my stay there. No real complaints about the hostel itself.

The rooms were clean and everyone was very friendly. And they got us in to Calvin Harris at Hakasan free! They did say they can't do that all the time, but we were so glad we stayed here. The after party at the hostel was icing on the cake.

• 28th Feb 2015

Had a great stay here. There are good nightly events and communal areas to meet people if you are travelling solo - the limo night is great! Would be nice if there were a couple more bathrooms, 1 shower in a 10 bed dorm isn't much.

At first impression I thought it was a little strange, the hostel has a motel-like layout. But it was a good clean hostel with a good atmosphere, because it's Vegas there are a lot more people there just for a vacation opposed to most hostels, but again, as it's Vegas they were there looking to have fun and there were some great people. The rooms are cheap, therefore the hostel is not located in the middle of the strip and that can be inconvenient, but for the money hardly unexpected.

Comfortable beds and nice breakfast, large courtyard with bbq and table for drinking games. A few homeless at the corner store, but they were harmless. bus is 100 meters and the hostel has access to great clubs without paying so much.

• 25th Feb 2015

I travel on business and try to keep my expenses low. For 16 dollars a night a great deal Right off the strip and easy to access through public transit. Good shower. Modest accomodations but for the price one cant beat it.

This place was so fun. I reserved 1 night and stayed 3. Book your grand canyon tour at the hostel. someone booked a different online tour and told me they only got like an hour in the park after a 10 hour bus ride, but the hostel one gave us like 3 hours and you so need that.

• 21st Feb 2015

The only thing that bothered me about Hostel Cat was that the air condition was going on and off all night in intervals and could not be turned off. It was pretty loud so I found it difficult to sleep in. In one other hostel the air condition was on the roof so it was more quiet. Everything else in this hostel was very nice and the staff was friendly. It is directly on the strip but surrounded by a wall so the traffic noise was very little. In total I'd give it an 8/10.

• 19th Feb 2015

Fun hipster hostel with live in staff and a tuned in owner/director. Be prepared for a large split of under 25 and over 35 as an interesting mix of people. Fun time. My only frustration was guests in the TV room had no respect for the guests in the kitchen/conman room area. Even after 5 different guests asked them to turn it down a little they refused. the hostel staff came through a couple times and did not seem to care either. This happened all 3 days I was there.

Wonderful experience. Chandler runs a nice operation!

Had an amazing time at Hostel Cat. It's a great party hostel so you get to meet a lot of people. The room and common areas were not so clean but after all, you're here just to spend the night! Would recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

That place is far from strip. Bus station is near from that place but bus doesn't work quickly. Staff is very kind and explain every question and help whatever I want.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very simple,

I enjoyed my stay here very very much. Only thing is that there is one toilet in the room shared by 10 other people and no water cooler. But there things aren't that important. I love this hostel very much.

I had a great time!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

one of d best hostels u can stay at. the management alongwoth the staff are making a genuine attempt at creating a value for money party celebrative vegas experience for u...and the best part is ... they are succeeding... great compound, atmosphere... great place to meet people.. highly recommended ... five stars...

« first « Prev 1 2 3