Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

We only really slept there but there seemed to be lots of good parties going on and it was pretty easy to get to the strip.

This hostel is amazing!! Somehow it just lures the most amazing people into one spot and there is never a dull moment. I went as a solo traveler and was greeted as soon as i walked in the door with invitations to come and drink and have a good time. Some of the wildest nights of my life! Location is closer to the old strip than the new one, but its so easy to get to by a quick bus trip and the old strip was so cheap and fun to go out in as well! Couldn't recommend this place highly enough!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • caitlynleggett

The hostel is about 10 minutes by bus from the strip.The bus station is very close to the hostel,about 1 minute walk,keep eyes open otherwise you'll cross it.The kitchen is a mess,the common area I didnt even want to enter.The staff could not respond on any of my simple questions!!!Even the welcome part has been read from a paper!!!Some people,probably locals,were weird.The only nice thing is the area where the rooms are..I'm not at all complicated but I would not go back there.

This hostel was good in price and location, the idea of having small rooms separate from the others is also good as it gives you privacy to come without disturbing other peple. The problem we had was that the people from the hostel had washed the carpet and the whole room stank of humidity and feet. A part from that the ensuite badroom was good and they had very nice activities to get people to know each toher. Cool for you guys!

It was a nice stay. There are a lot of world travelers there, so you can meet intresting people. Each day I Hangd out with diferent people. First day with a british after dat with a girl from New Zealand and after that with a girl from Turkey. I recomend it to enione

One of the best hostels I stayed at, especially for that unbeatable Price!

Good for students.

One the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed at! And cheap. Highly recommended.

We were 5 friends that preferred paying for a 6 beds dorm in order to be more comfortable... When we arrived the hostel gave us a room that was full of stuff of other people that were out for the weekend... We had to stay with the room full of things not belonging to us... The supervisor did nothing...

• 3rd Oct 2014

i will come back i, this hostel in my next trip in 2015 thanks for service David

Very nice place for staying in LV and meeting people.. It's always awesome to meet other people who are outgoing, especially in Vegas ! Friendly and helpful staff.. Would repeat my stay here again

Really cool hostel. Very friendly people and made vegas a good stay.. Would stay again for sure. Cheers guys.

The area felt pretty seedy at all hours of the day, although I guess that's what you pay for. The hostel itself was relatively clean, but it just didn't feel that social and the atmosphere was just a lot quieter than we were expecting.

Nice party place. Clean rooms with good facilities. Very friendly staff. Far away on the strip like every other hostels tough. I enjoyed my time there!

I've stayed in Hostels around the world, and my experience in Hostel Cat was one of the best i've ever had. It's not the most glamorous place ive ever seen, but what you get for 18 bucks a night is awesome! And the open courtyard with giant picnic table is one of the most social common spaces i've seen in a hostel and meant meeting people was the easiest thing in the world. Made some good friends in this place. I'd recommend this place for anyone who wants a social, good quality, fun hostel.

Amazing stay! Best place to be in Vegas! Unbelievable atmosphere allowing me to make some really awesome friends! STAY HERE!!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel is a great cheap alternative to stay in Vegas.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Overall the hostel was ok. Just one ridiculous thing, I didn't get any deposit back because the guy said the staff who checked me in (Jess from England) never ticked the deposit box in their computer system. So he assumed I never paid for the deposit. It's my bad because I can't remember the exact amount I paid and I was rushing to airport so I couldn't fight for it. But It just doesn't make sense. It's listed there deposit is $10 and must be paid in cash. And I paid in CASH! My $10! :(

When I arrived on this Hostel the front desk was a mess, a lot of people waiting, long time to check in. The first impact was not like my expectations, but the room places was good.

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5