Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Hostel Cat was clean, helpful, and an overall great hostel experience! The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Awesome staff, awesome location, awesome events, this one has it all. It was very clean and the place was in every way very handy and cozy but yet tidy. If you want to do stuff cheap and in good company, this is your thing. If you want to lay back, have a good night's sleep and have a few conversations, this is your thing also. Perfect, thank you!

The hostel is fun, it's in a sort of shady location but you can't really expect more for what the prices are. It's very easy to meet people though, and chandler will make sure there's always an activity both for the day and night. Ps: I would recommend skipping the Limo night. We were in the limo for only 20 min, and I strongly suspect the club would have been free because we arrived very early.

Everythihg is fine for me.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • China

So dark. Atmosphere isn't very cool. Just stay a night and no more with this location and atmosphere

• 1st Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel to live in. Just a little stinky in kitchen area. Can be improved there.

I especially love the staff. They're very friendly. Keep those nice smiles! :)

• 28th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in so far on my travels.

Really great staff!!!!

I had a really great time in Vegas. The atmosphere in the hostel cat is one of the best I've ever seen. Most guys are absolutely friendly and warm. Every evening there was a program and almost everyone of the guest sat at the picnic table in the backyard. The rooms have air conditioning what is absolutely necessary because of the incredible heat. All in all it was amazing and I can definitely recommend the hostel cat.

solid hostel. you get what you pay for with the Hostel. not bad.

Best place I've stayed in America. 100% recommend this place to anyone hitting up Vegas

• 23rd May 2015

Great hostel, couldn't have been better!

Creepy place! Was not comfortable a all.

I just stayed in for the night as a layover, but it seemed like a great place to meet people and go out. Nice kitchen, everything was clean, smallish lockers available for valuables. Nice common courtyard area. Not far from Greyhound station. Friendly staff.

Great hostel. Friendly, helpful staff. Definitely recommend staying here

Great value for money, the staff really go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience!

Pros: great social atmosphere, nightly events, central courtyard surrounded by dorm rooms, kitchen, washing facilities, code-secured doors, good lockers in room, decent bathrooms, cheap Cons: wifi was almost unusable when I was there, a fair walk from most of the sights on the strip. Overall: definitely worth it for the people you meet.

Booked to stay at Hostel Cat for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6!! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and organise daily and nightly activities for all to enjoy often at a small or no cost. The atmosphere is perfect for young travellers looking to socialise and really enjoy their time in Vegas. Location is great as there is a 24 hour bus that runs up and down the strip that stops near enough outside the hostel. Great value for money & great place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

I read reviews about Hostel Cat after the booking and I am glad that I did it in this order. Had I read the (negative) reviews prior I would booked elsewhere and missed out on a great place. The place is clean, has good Wifi and for six days it was a home away from home. It is secure and there are no homeless people sleeping in any of the dorms as written in other reviews. Personally I think they could go easier on the leaflets how much better hostels are than hotels - in the bathroom/toilet,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4