Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I just stayed in for the night as a layover, but it seemed like a great place to meet people and go out. Nice kitchen, everything was clean, smallish lockers available for valuables. Nice common courtyard area. Not far from Greyhound station. Friendly staff.

Great value for money, the staff really go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience!

Pros: great social atmosphere, nightly events, central courtyard surrounded by dorm rooms, kitchen, washing facilities, code-secured doors, good lockers in room, decent bathrooms, cheap Cons: wifi was almost unusable when I was there, a fair walk from most of the sights on the strip. Overall: definitely worth it for the people you meet.

Booked to stay at Hostel Cat for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6!! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and organise daily and nightly activities for all to enjoy often at a small or no cost. The atmosphere is perfect for young travellers looking to socialise and really enjoy their time in Vegas. Location is great as there is a 24 hour bus that runs up and down the strip that stops near enough outside the hostel. Great value for money & great place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

No shampoos and body wash for showers. Sheets look old and disgusting.

• 7th May 2015
  • China

excellent

One of the best hostels I ever been to. The open and friendly atmosphere put it over the top. Staff was great!

• 4th May 2015

Shame about everything being painted black. Great activities each night though shame that we weren't told about them until 5 mins before we leave. Great hostel all in all though.

Had a great stay! Super friendly staff, they were happy to help with any problems and organised great events. I was travelling alone, and Hostel Cats great atmosphere made the trip for me! Thank you!!

• 1st May 2015

This is a great hostel in a great location right in front of a deuce station, taxied street, buses and supermarket at close proximity. The hostel is fairly clean and provided great security. Friendly atmosphere and the night party does not really interfere with sleeping. Provide computer and internet free for guests because it is not always possible for backpackers to carry their laptops and sometimes they have emergencies to complete.

My only complaint is that it would be nice if the kitchen and office opened up a little earlier ...say 7am rather than 8am.

Would be good to have access to the kitchen before 8am.

Decent place to stay in vegas had everything you need to have a good time in this city,Ive realised that i should be staying in party hostels really anymore,just to old although my 6 bed dorm people where quiet,if I was 15 years younger would have thought it the best loads of people wanting to get on the rampage and having a cheap decent value for money place to stay.Good wifi ,beds showers ideal if your under 30 I would say.

• 25th Apr 2015

I loved my stay! The hostel is not on the strip, ok. But the rooms are clean, the staff is amazing, the price ok and the atmosphere is unique. I definitely recommend this hostel for all those who want to meet people and have fun!

Location at end of strip a short bus ride to first casino. Great value for vegas.

I definitively recommend this hostel! It's all you'd expect from a party hostel. With great activities every day/night a large yard for get-togethers and a little workout set. It's a cool place to meet people and to start your nights. But be aware: It's a party hostel. In Las Vegas. So for those of you who expect quietness, a TV, and private rooms you're not only in the wrong ho(s)tel but also in the wrong city! For everyone else: Cheers and Vivaaaaa Las Vegas

The hostel was great! Wish I could stay longer, staff was really friendly and the location was good, near the stratosphere and there's a bus running 24 h to the strip! Don't waste your money on a fancy resort! Stay here! Stay cheap and have more fun! I'll be back for sure the nex time in Vegas!

Good value for money, excellent facilities and helpful staff. Very social hostel with convenient shops nearby. I had a great time there and definitely made the most out of my time in Vegas.

didn't expect to find a hostel this good in Vegas. there were a couple people that seemed to be staying there long term but mostly travelers and everyone was friendly. people from all over the world that like to party.

I was told in several hostels to stay here and not the other ones-I'm so glad I did. Chandler took us to the park for sports. They have a gym. He took us to a great buffet for $13, then he took us shopping for groceries. Then they had a party with free drinks. I met so many people and it totally made Las Vegas the best stop on the trip so far. Thanks to Ben and Jared for getting the poker game going before we headed out and to the tall guy for cooking for everyone. Miss you guys already:)

• 8th Apr 2015