• 1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
8.2
Fabulous 1,838 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,838 Total Reviews
Hostel Cat Located at 1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas.
USA
Las Vegas Nevada 89104 1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada
82% 1838
36.1558619 -115.1496353
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
6.0

I wouldn't stay at this hostel again. Most of the staff were ok but the main employee, I don't know if he's the manager? He's very unhelpful and not friendly at all. Obviously hates his job. The location is not as good as I thought, nowhere is walking distance (because it was a heat wave so can't walk 30 mins to places). Have to bus and I didn't always feel safe in the area. Overall wouldn't recommend but it is cheap so you get what you pay for I suppose.

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Jun 2016
3.1

Never spending my money here again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Security was pretty good except that the locks for the lockers were not included. Location was good because it was near the stop for 2 main bus lines. It was not good because nothing was walking distance (a ways from the strip, a ways from downtown). Everything else was great.

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Great management. Totally clean and a safe place to stay. The real hostel experience

• miss_brogan1253
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

Loved it !! Best hostel I've stayed in, in the USA. Perfect fit for Vegas everyone is super friendly, being sociable us encouraged, the rooms are your basic rooms but all have good en suit bathrooms, you shouldn't be spending to much time in them in Vegas anyway !! Would stay here over a hotel on the strip any day!!! Best week ever !!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

Looked sketchy when we showed up, but it was awesome. The set-up is cool, and people were awesome and down to drink/chill/have a good time.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th May 2016

Give this place a 10/10 insane place. Best hostel I've stayed at on my American trip, (and the cheapest) the guests and the staff mingled well. I had been there for 20 mins and already felt like I'd been there for weeks. Locked dorms with additional lockers inside for all the valuables. Can not recommend high enough. Not to mention easy to get to anywhere on the strip.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

Great place with great people 😻

• Germany, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

I had a great time in this Hostel. They had awesome activities and the staff was amazing, especially Chris and Will. Many games, free alcohol and good music. Good AC and great outdoor facilities.

• javier8544204
  • Panama, Male, 25-30
28th May 2016
6.0

One of the worst places I have ever stayed in my whole life! and boy I have travelled quite a lot. Long story short, I prefered no wander in vegas rather than stay in this place. I arrived at 12 am / midnight. It was a saturday night and half the room was full of people sleeping. The lockers.... I had a backpackers bag and it didnt even fit my carry on luggage!!!!!! For real??? I had to leave everything near my bed praying no one take anything. The air conditioner was malfunctioning too..