Hostel Cat

Fabulous 2279 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
6.0

Although I cant really pick on anything in particular, the hostel is probably going to surprise you when you first see it. Not exactly in the nicest neighbourhood, shared a parking lot with and is across from a gnarly looking strip joint. When I first got in, one of the cleaners had taken all of one girls things and put them in the laundry apparently (computer, purse, etc). He seemed to be on xanax or something, but caused a shitstorm. Also, dont expect workers to help if they "arent working".

25th May 2017
6.6

If you want to be close to the strip, the hostel is located in a great place. There are wedding chapels across the street and and a strip joint next door. I was surprised that the bag of trash scattered outside the front door never got picked up while I was there. The room was clean, although I found 2 cockroaches during the night. The staff was friendly and well informed.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
25th May 2017

Geat place to meet people and have fun. Beer and games every night.

23rd May 2017

It is good accommodation. Stuffs are very kind. Kitchen and fridge are clean. One bad thing is that it is easy to shake bunk bed by moving on bed or waking on floor. When I stayed in this hostel, I couldn't sleep because of person below me moved frequently, but kind stuff changed my room. Thank you!!!

18th May 2017

Good place to stay for the money. A car, uber, or bus pass is a must. It's in the middle the Vegas Strip is on one end and Fremont Mall is on the other. The staff was friendly new person was there when I checked in she was training. The social interaction was great they had something going on every night if anybody was interested in going out. The rooms were clean. They held my bags for me after check out which helped me a lot.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017

stayed in 6 budget hostels over a 2 week period, this was by far the most comfortable and fun one to be out of all of them. Good atmostphere and you get more than what you pay for.

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th May 2017

My experience at hostel cat was amazing. I don't think I've been to a hostel that was so welcoming and friendly. Chandler has fun events scheduled every night that anyone can partake in and get involved. During my stay, we went to the Omnia club to see Steve Aoki. Chandler got us a massive discount, transported us there, AND saved us about 2 hours in line to get in. The employees keep the place clean, and are very helpful in any situation. The location is great too! Close to everything!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017
6.0

The area is really not good. We stayed 3 nights, and every uber driver that took us home told us how dangerous the area is. The rooms are fine, the bathroom in my room was good (10 bed dorm), but i felt uneasy during my whole stay. Hotels are pretty cheap. Pay the extra and stay in a hotel - get the las vegas experience.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
10th May 2017

Absolutely loved Hostel Cat and loved the people I met there! Felt secure and safe and the location was great. Easy walking distance to the Stratosphere and 5 minute uber to the main strip. Bed was comfy and clean and so was the bathroom. Cannot complain at all for how cheap it was!! 😊😊

10th May 2017
5.7

I have stayed at all three of the Las Vegas hostels. Sin City's is comfortable, have free good breakfast and secured parking; Las Vegas Hostel has best value, spacious room, good facility and relaxed atmosphere. This cat tying to squeeze every extra penny out of you if you want a towel, a lock, or no paying in cash. Small dark rooms and there is only one restroom for common use in the whole common area; no breakfast, can't cook either because the tiny kitchen prohibited to use 9PM to ? AM.