Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I read reviews about Hostel Cat after the booking and I am glad that I did it in this order. Had I read the (negative) reviews prior I would booked elsewhere and missed out on a great place. The place is clean, has good Wifi and for six days it was a home away from home. It is secure and there are no homeless people sleeping in any of the dorms as written in other reviews. Personally I think they could go easier on the leaflets how much better hostels are than hotels - in the bathroom/toilet,

No shampoos and body wash for showers. Sheets look old and disgusting.

excellent

One of the best hostels I ever been to. The open and friendly atmosphere put it over the top. Staff was great!

• 4th May 2015

Shame about everything being painted black. Great activities each night though shame that we weren't told about them until 5 mins before we leave. Great hostel all in all though.

Had a great stay! Super friendly staff, they were happy to help with any problems and organised great events. I was travelling alone, and Hostel Cats great atmosphere made the trip for me! Thank you!!

• 1st May 2015

This is a great hostel in a great location right in front of a deuce station, taxied street, buses and supermarket at close proximity. The hostel is fairly clean and provided great security. Friendly atmosphere and the night party does not really interfere with sleeping. Provide computer and internet free for guests because it is not always possible for backpackers to carry their laptops and sometimes they have emergencies to complete.

My only complaint is that it would be nice if the kitchen and office opened up a little earlier ...say 7am rather than 8am.

Would be good to have access to the kitchen before 8am.

Decent place to stay in vegas had everything you need to have a good time in this city,Ive realised that i should be staying in party hostels really anymore,just to old although my 6 bed dorm people where quiet,if I was 15 years younger would have thought it the best loads of people wanting to get on the rampage and having a cheap decent value for money place to stay.Good wifi ,beds showers ideal if your under 30 I would say.

• 25th Apr 2015

I loved my stay! The hostel is not on the strip, ok. But the rooms are clean, the staff is amazing, the price ok and the atmosphere is unique. I definitely recommend this hostel for all those who want to meet people and have fun!

Location at end of strip a short bus ride to first casino. Great value for vegas.

I definitively recommend this hostel! It's all you'd expect from a party hostel. With great activities every day/night a large yard for get-togethers and a little workout set. It's a cool place to meet people and to start your nights. But be aware: It's a party hostel. In Las Vegas. So for those of you who expect quietness, a TV, and private rooms you're not only in the wrong ho(s)tel but also in the wrong city! For everyone else: Cheers and Vivaaaaa Las Vegas

The hostel was great! Wish I could stay longer, staff was really friendly and the location was good, near the stratosphere and there's a bus running 24 h to the strip! Don't waste your money on a fancy resort! Stay here! Stay cheap and have more fun! I'll be back for sure the nex time in Vegas!

Good value for money, excellent facilities and helpful staff. Very social hostel with convenient shops nearby. I had a great time there and definitely made the most out of my time in Vegas.

didn't expect to find a hostel this good in Vegas. there were a couple people that seemed to be staying there long term but mostly travelers and everyone was friendly. people from all over the world that like to party.

I was told in several hostels to stay here and not the other ones-I'm so glad I did. Chandler took us to the park for sports. They have a gym. He took us to a great buffet for $13, then he took us shopping for groceries. Then they had a party with free drinks. I met so many people and it totally made Las Vegas the best stop on the trip so far. Thanks to Ben and Jared for getting the poker game going before we headed out and to the tall guy for cooking for everyone. Miss you guys already:)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Amazing hostel, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, daily activities, big kitchen, large common area. You don't have to book a hotel on the strip to have a crazy Vegas experience. This hostel will give you everything you need, and more!! Staff super helpful. The big boss Chandler always trying to make your stay better, funnier, crazier. Thanks guys! Diego Chile

cool place, cool people, cool hostel.

When I arrived they messed up my booking, but they gave me a free upgrade. The employees are very friendly and so were my dormmates. I could only stay one night regrettably. Thanks for a great time guys!

• 6th Apr 2015