Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I definitively recommend this hostel! It's all you'd expect from a party hostel. With great activities every day/night a large yard for get-togethers and a little workout set. It's a cool place to meet people and to start your nights. But be aware: It's a party hostel. In Las Vegas. So for those of you who expect quietness, a TV, and private rooms you're not only in the wrong ho(s)tel but also in the wrong city! For everyone else: Cheers and Vivaaaaa Las Vegas

The hostel was great! Wish I could stay longer, staff was really friendly and the location was good, near the stratosphere and there's a bus running 24 h to the strip! Don't waste your money on a fancy resort! Stay here! Stay cheap and have more fun! I'll be back for sure the nex time in Vegas!

Good value for money, excellent facilities and helpful staff. Very social hostel with convenient shops nearby. I had a great time there and definitely made the most out of my time in Vegas.

didn't expect to find a hostel this good in Vegas. there were a couple people that seemed to be staying there long term but mostly travelers and everyone was friendly. people from all over the world that like to party.

I was told in several hostels to stay here and not the other ones-I'm so glad I did. Chandler took us to the park for sports. They have a gym. He took us to a great buffet for $13, then he took us shopping for groceries. Then they had a party with free drinks. I met so many people and it totally made Las Vegas the best stop on the trip so far. Thanks to Ben and Jared for getting the poker game going before we headed out and to the tall guy for cooking for everyone. Miss you guys already:)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Le patron est mal aimable et m'a fait venir dans son bureau le 2ème jour pour que je mette un bon commentaire sur hostel world!! La seule chose qui m'a fait rester à l'hostel cat ce sont les rencontres que j'y ai faites et le prix!! L'auberge propose des sorties mais n'organisent rien dommage quand on est à las vegas!!

Amazing hostel, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, daily activities, big kitchen, large common area. You don't have to book a hotel on the strip to have a crazy Vegas experience. This hostel will give you everything you need, and more!! Staff super helpful. The big boss Chandler always trying to make your stay better, funnier, crazier. Thanks guys! Diego Chile

cool place, cool people, cool hostel.

When I arrived they messed up my booking, but they gave me a free upgrade. The employees are very friendly and so were my dormmates. I could only stay one night regrettably. Thanks for a great time guys!

• 6th Apr 2015

Comfy bed and so many travelers to meet. Why would anyone stay somewhere less fun in Las Vegas? 15 min walk from strip and 30 seconds walk to the bus stop if you want to go to the other end. 24 hour bus, which we needed after staying out to the wee hours. Always a fun group hanging out when you get back. Need detox!

We had such a good time! Thanks to the staff for the open bar and Penthouse model party and pool party!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Hostel Cat is amazing! For sure, the best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Fantastic hostel - with loads of activities to do. The staff are very friendly, and always down to have a bit of fun. Went out to Red Rock for only 5 bucks for a day trip, and made some great friends here that i went on a road trip to the Grand Canyon after. The facilities are good also.

Staff is Awesome. Management is Awesome. Ownership is Awesome. Location is Awesome. Met so many cool, fun, and interesting people. Staying at the Hostel Cat is the best way to see Las Vegas hands down. Would much rather stay here than any 5 star hotel on the strip on any given day. Events are going on everyday too. Rooms are well kept and same with the facilities. Hostel Cat deserves a Bravo Zulu

Cute and artsy area, awesome and chill staff, great patio for late night chilling. If you want to be social, come here!

I stayed two nights, and both nights I had to leave very early. I couldn't access to the kitchen to get the things I left in the kitchen. I didn't like that both reception and common areas are closed until 8 am! That's really late! It's a party hostel, which I guess it's normal in Las Vegas. But if you are planning to sleep and/or leave early, say to Grand Canyon, find a different place to stay!

Hostel Cat is good value for money and rooms are a reasonable size with good size lockers. Its definitely a party atmosphere so if you're just in Vegas for day sightseeing this may not be for you. The staff are ok but seem to also be there primarily for partying so this may be seen as a good or a bad thing dependingon your viewpoint!

Fantastic hostel located right on the strip. It's a superb place with an awesome social-community ambiente. Just a generally relaxed and fun place to hang out at. I just spent a night but it turned out to become a night to remember. The manager took some of us guests to the Hyde Club right in the Bellagio. I mean.. the friggin Bellagio! They had an open bar before the whole thing turned into an awesome club. Breakfast helped to ease the hangover, too. Book this!

• 17th Mar 2015

Small kitchen, big refrigerators, movie room, clean dorm, big courtyard, we can play our own music outside with good speakers where everyone hangs out every night. This is where you come to meet the real backpackers and party. We drank every night and played ploomp. We only stayed here, but heard this the best hostel by 2 girls who said the hostel down the street was boring. We agree and will come back this summer. Unless we go to Australia where we some of the funny guys were from.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

I would recommend Chandler's Hostel! Stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome! PRO: - Friendly Staff with an awsome Manager (Chandler) - Nice Backyard with a nice common area - definitely a Party-Hostel! free drinks every evening! CON: - Terrible beds - A bit dirty (lazy staff?) - Far away from the strip