Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

A pretty awesome hostel located near the Stratosphere. A bit of a walk into the town but they run activities every night which will get you easily into some of the best places in Vegas. Cheap accommodation, good facilities, and friendly staff make this a great hostel.

Great hostel, first time in vegas and had amazing fun! amazing facilities staff are super friendly and knowledgeable, they take you out to see the strip or clubbing for super cheap, could not recommend it more!!

• 1st Dec 2015

Cheer for the room guys had a blast, made us feel welcome

Best hostel I've stayed at, the staff were excellent and organised activities every night for super cheap! The rooms were super clean and the guests were all super fun. I couldn't recommend it enough!

• 30th Nov 2015

Best place in the world!!!!

• 29th Nov 2015

Not bad, good for stay, excellent price

Not bad for its price

It is a good place, with and excellent location for a reasonable price. The atmosphere is good, people are nice. Plus: one of the receptionists is so hot! lol

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

really nice and helpful stuff! And for the price no one can complain! I'd recommend it any time if you're looking for a cheap and fun place to stay at in Vegas!

• 24th Nov 2015

Pros: 1) Free pancake breakfast 2) Nice dinners some nights at a reasonable cost 3) Beer in the outside vending machine 4) Internet available for $5/hour (although the mouse at one of the terminals doesn't work well) 5) Social environment Cons: 1) I felt the location of the hostel wasn't safe. It's better to be on the strip I'd say. There were a lot of vacant lots and closed businesses and sketchy people near the hostel 2) The TV was blaring too much, making it hard to concentrate and socialize

I am a mature adult, went to LV for a business trip & chose to stay in a hostel because my native background is european. I know that this place attracts mostly young and vacationing people and has its policies; however, when I told the host I had just worked a graveyard shift before checked out and asked for 1 hr delay so I could drive 6 hr home, he completely refused. I truly think he could have given me a brake just as part of customer service and considered my situation. He was rude not to.

• 17th Nov 2015

I was disappointed that the hostel promoted tours but did not know when or where they picked up

Excellent hostel!

Good clean hostel in a nice location for being a Las Vegas hostel. It takes abt 10-15 minutes by car from the hostel to the central strip. Staff takes you on yours every night, nice of them to offer this service for a small fee even if the tours are very simple and not full service or anything like that. If you like to party, Hostel Cat is a good choice in Las Vegas.

SPECTACULAR, hi i was in hostel cat for 1 week and i extend 1 more week because was and amazing place, and good location, good staff, i love it, i recommend hostel cat for everybody.. thank,s to Chendler the hostel manager, was a really nice man.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Dominican Republic

Friendly and fun atmosphere. Kept clean also.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • India

Stay at own peril. Staff are rude, dirty and unwilling to help. Felt like a pain asking questions. Was overcharged for the room and not given a receipt and when questioned staff they denied even though we had email confirmation of the amount on arrival. Further charged us to store luggage when we were technically still checked in and had paid for that night already. The only good thing was the heating. May as well spend extra $40 for a casino. Lots of homeless and drug addicts around too.

Very welcoming hostel and easy to meet people. The male staff were very helpful. The hostel organised a night out to Omnia & it was amazing, plus we got VIP entrance so didn't have to queue! Easy to get the bus to the strip or walk to Fremont. I really enjoyed my stay in Vegas.

Close to the guts of the strip via a bus, the deuce, that has a stop 200m or so down from its location. It will take you 30+ min to get to the Bellagio for example. A walk to the stratosphere is achievable. Facilities are good... ensuite bathroom. I guess alot of your experience relies on who you get in your room? Staff organised a limo, bbq, drinks before heading out on the strip for Halloween. This was great for solo travellers. Pretty sketchy area tho...get to Dinos if you can.

Very nice staff, great place to meet young people in party mood.