Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Roomates very noisy

Really enjoyed staying there staff and guest were great to be around... All positive vibes... I was visiting from Philly and I got nothing but a positive experience.

• 8th Jun 2014

a good hostel with nightly group activities. the place to stay in Vegas if your travelling alone.

An absolutely wicked hostel. The best deal in Vegas for a fantastic social time. Nice, clean, quiet dorm rooms and common areas.

Can't complain about a dirt cheap bed in Vegas. The dorms weren't clean, but the rest was fine. Plenty of common space, near any shop you could need, and easy bus access to the strip. The hostel organises activities for the guests every night of the week so there's always something to do. It's in an interesting part of town, but that only adds to the Vegas experience. Would definitely stay again. Staff were very accommodating of my 1am check-in, thanks!

I was surprise how clean and comfortable this hostel is !! it is like a mini hotel. I will for sure stay here again for my next visit in NYC !! The location is not the best location, but it is so easy to go everywhere since the subway station is near by & it only take about 15 mins to Time square. I really enjoy my stay here.

Well, is very cheap, the staff is helpful and I haven't had a problem. Is a little far from the casinos but closer to the Street Experience or the outlets. For it's price it's a great place.

Good value for money, close enough to the strip without having to pay a lot of money, good social atmosphere, clean rooms with air con. Had an enjoyable stay :)

Good spot to stay if traveling Vegas on your on own, nights out organised every night. Good atmosphere in common areas

• 17th May 2014

For me this hostel is too expensive for services proposed. The outside space share is not really good, the inside space share not enough big. The "breakfast" is a pastry for pancakes you have to cook, if you arrive too late (in my case at 10.15) and people already served them you have nothing... Maybe this is Vegas, but I haven't found what is indicated on website.

Parties begin & end at the picnic area in the courtyard - most people get sucked in on their way back from clubbing or make friends before going out & like that. Yes, the "all-you-can-make pancake breakfast" is all the pancakes you want to make (how is that unclear)? Breakfast times area clearly advertised & honored. I have missed many hostel breakfasts when partying late. Have a great trip!

Really enjoyed my stay here, the hostel is great, full of good staff and a variety of travelers. Would definitely come back in the near future!!

Really nice hostel, there's a really nice atmosphere, relaxed and fun. Even if you like to chill or party this is a good place. I'm definetly staying here again if I'm ever in Miami again. The staff is really nice, Erika gets an honoruble mension.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! (It's only 97 because I can never rate anything 100 haha) social area is good and the organized events are amazing- even if someone offers you a lift go in the van, it's a hostel cat experience! Had the best time in Vegas thanks hostel cat

We miss you already! We will work harder to get that 3% from you next time babe - have a great trip!

I can't rave about this place enough! When I turned up in the taxi I was a bit worried as it looked a bit sketchy and I'm travelling by myself. But when I checked in the staff were great, really friendly and offered to show me round the Strip. There were loads of great social activities in the old strip and the new one. I extended my stay by 2 days I loved it so much and was sad to leave. When I come back to vegas I'm staying here again! Best hostel I've stayed in, thank you to the staff there!!

You are soooo welcome back! It was great partying with you here! -Chandler

Good hostel, with a friendly atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers

Coolest hostel ever because of the awesome organised activities every night! Best place for a backpacker to experience Vegas in ways you otherwise wouldn't.

• 5th May 2014

This hostel just has the formula.

• 4th May 2014

Nice atmosphere, everyday group activities, great tour to grand canyon. The bad thing was that I pay for the 6 bedroom and they put me in the 12 bedroom where some people stayed till 4-5 am at the front of the door talking very loud (with the door open), and they went in and out of the bedroom as if was day time... Excelente ambiente, si van a Las Vegas en plan rumba acá es donde se deben hospedar. El personal del hostal es muy amigable y van colaborar en lo que necesite.

Had a wonderful experience in this hostel. I would certainly come back here. Love that place.

Overall a good stay, although it was stifling hot in them rooms I would suggest A/C or even pedestal fans! But pretty convenient location and good nights out.