Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Amazing stay! Best place to be in Vegas! Unbelievable atmosphere allowing me to make some really awesome friends! STAY HERE!!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel is a great cheap alternative to stay in Vegas.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Overall the hostel was ok. Just one ridiculous thing, I didn't get any deposit back because the guy said the staff who checked me in (Jess from England) never ticked the deposit box in their computer system. So he assumed I never paid for the deposit. It's my bad because I can't remember the exact amount I paid and I was rushing to airport so I couldn't fight for it. But It just doesn't make sense. It's listed there deposit is $10 and must be paid in cash. And I paid in CASH! My $10! :(

Bestes Hostel in dem ich bisher war. Günstig, sauber und es werden jeden Abend Veranstaltungen angeboten. Einfach Top Hostel mit Top Team. Zum Frühstück kann ich leider nichts sagen, zu der Uhrzeit war ich immernoch unterwegs :-D

When I arrived on this Hostel the front desk was a mess, a lot of people waiting, long time to check in. The first impact was not like my expectations, but the room places was good.

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

This place is great for cheap stay, but not much else. I met 3 nice staff members during my stay, the rest were not very nice and not interested to talk/help/answer questions. Rooms comfortable though, i would avoid the nightly activities here, better off exploring the strip your own way in my opinion, great city!

It is better to take a 3 start hotel in vegas. It is cheaper and more confortable for less money!!!

Great funky little hostel with heaps of activities planned and a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay very much.

I had a great night out with Hostel Cat. They tookus to a great bar so they know all the fun places. Staff were friendly. Close to the main strip.

Very good place to enjoy the city. perfect for a break after a long drive on death valley .

Great Staff, Great Atmosphere, Great Location. The cheapest place I stayed on my trip so far.

朝食付きは有難かったのですが、混んでいる中、さらにスタッフもキッチンを使うというあり得ない状況でした。 夜9時以降はキッチン使用禁止とのことで、お湯を沸かすのも注意されました。 2段ベッドの上は天井に近く、非常に狭い印象でした。 夜2時過ぎまで部屋の電気を付けたり消したりする人が多く、共有スペースでの飲み会も遅くまで声が響いてうるさかったです。 もう2度と泊まりたくありません。

Nice little place, homey environment.

Not bad. Actually better and safer than it looks. Rooms are air conned. Can get a cheaper hotel in Vegas if you're booking last minute.

Very good value for money and on the same road as the strip, so there is a bus stop for the Deuce bus outside. The hostel organise activities every day which is good, and there is a kitchen and big common area which is great if you are on a budget.

Hostel is right next on the teetering edge of the modern strip, 7 or so minutes walk from Circus Circus (closest big casino on the strip). Lots of nice people hanging around. Convenient and friendly.

This hostel is brilliant. Met so many great people there. Would definitely recommend all the nightly activities and the hostel itself is one of the cleanest I've stayed in. Staying there again next year !

• 3rd Sep 2014

Der Aufenthalt war der absolute hammer! Coole Leute aus der ganzen Welt, die einfach eine gute Zeit haben wollen. Jeden Abend hat das Hostel ein Programm organisiert bei dem mal billig und einfach Las Vegas kennen lernen konnte.! Würde sofort wieder dahin gehen.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Only stayed one night, but had an excellent time. Really nice social atmosphere, great for meeting people if you're traveling alone or with friends. A little far from the strip but really accessible by bus, close to Fremont street and pawn stars store. Would definitely stay again.