Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Le concept est atypique, des sortes de bungalows en plein milieu de Vegas. Il manque quand même un petit déjeuner complet.

I can't rave about this place enough! When I turned up in the taxi I was a bit worried as it looked a bit sketchy and I'm travelling by myself. But when I checked in the staff were great, really friendly and offered to show me round the Strip. There were loads of great social activities in the old strip and the new one. I extended my stay by 2 days I loved it so much and was sad to leave. When I come back to vegas I'm staying here again! Best hostel I've stayed in, thank you to the staff there!!

You are soooo welcome back! It was great partying with you here! -Chandler

Good hostel, with a friendly atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers

Coolest hostel ever because of the awesome organised activities every night! Best place for a backpacker to experience Vegas in ways you otherwise wouldn't.

• 5th May 2014

This hostel just has the formula.

• 4th May 2014

Nice atmosphere, everyday group activities, great tour to grand canyon. The bad thing was that I pay for the 6 bedroom and they put me in the 12 bedroom where some people stayed till 4-5 am at the front of the door talking very loud (with the door open), and they went in and out of the bedroom as if was day time... Excelente ambiente, si van a Las Vegas en plan rumba acá es donde se deben hospedar. El personal del hostal es muy amigable y van colaborar en lo que necesite.

I didn't know whether there are a lot of parties or something like that. When i checked in, if you said about schedule of parties, it should have been more useful. I joined our parties by chance, it was awesome! Anyway, Hostel Cat is very good!

Had a wonderful experience in this hostel. I would certainly come back here. Love that place.

Overall a good stay, although it was stifling hot in them rooms I would suggest A/C or even pedestal fans! But pretty convenient location and good nights out.

Very good atmosphere, liked the BBQ and free pancakes-breakfast a lot!

This place is a proper ghetto. The location in downtown is pretty rough and full of homeless and druggie people. The breakfast at the hostel was just pancakes and nothing else. For $21 it is not worth it. You are better off finding a cheap hotel for like $35-40.

Gerne wieder! Super Hostel! Klasse Stimmung, gerne wieder!

The security was a coded door. There was no staff on the door and if someone wanted its easy to get codes. Also some of the guests didn't ensure the door was shut behind them. The reception staff were uninterested in what they were doing and not knowledgeable about the area.

I had a very good experience. It's a very nice hostel with excellent location. Very cheap, good atmosphere. You have everything you need, free wifi, kitchen, lockers, 1 dollar beer, bus stop in less of 4 minutes walking.

Ok for the price, lots of opportunities of meeting people

J'avais demandé une chambre privative, j'ai eu une chambre à 6 lits... privative ! étonnant mais bon. Les pancakes à volonté qu'on n'a plus qu'à faire cuire soi même le matin sont excellents. Les matelas sont un peu grinçants et durs, mais après une longue journée de marche sur le strip on n'y fait plus attention. Seul regret : l'auberge est un peu loin, il faut prendre le bus (un peu long mais juste à côté) si on veut éviter les ampoules. la salle commune est un peu sombre et manque de propreté

Amazing hostel! Was a bit nervous before coming after seeing negative reviews... Don't let it put you off! The staff are helpful and friendly and organise really good nightly activities, ranging from club nights, casino nights (they give you a free gambling lesson before) drinking games at the hostel and loads more. Great bunch of people here, and a really good communal drinking area. The rooms and kitchen are always really clean. Beds comfy too. By far the best social hostel I've stayed in!

• 15th Apr 2014

Loved the atmosphere. Always someone to enjoy a good beer or make plans to visit Las Vegas. Activities every night are very fun and meeting people is super easy in their 6 beds dorm. Sheets and bed are clean and bathroom was spotless. Employees are very nice and helpful. Loved my stay and would enjoy going back to that hostel if I went back to Las Vegas. :)

Los servicios ofrecidos eran excelentes y es el lugar indicado para conocer gente, ya que se promueve este tipo de atmósfera con las actividades que ofrece el hostel.

Good atmosphere and price! The location is between The Strip and downtown, but within walking distance. The bus stop is close to hostel, so it's convinient! It's a nice place to stay in Las Vegas.