Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Nice place if you like to meet people and enjoy a night out.

We stayed for a night before heading to bigger hotels on the strip. The room was ok, the bathroom rather dirty, the staff not really welcoming. Overall, it was alright, good place to crash, but definitely not the best experience ever.

I was alone for my trip but everything went okay at the hostel. No problem to find it and the guy there was nice. I only spent 5 hours there but everythings seemed okay. The neighbourhood is said not safe but I saw nothing and you know, it's vegas so..

Don't go there expecting to get a lot of sleep haha. Brilliant hostel everyone there was cool and made you feel welcome. If you have nothing specific planned then the staff will take you out and make sure you have a good time :)

• 25th Jun 2015

Bit of a sketchy area but there's a bus down to the strip. We had a bad experience with some of the other guests but not really the hostels fault. For the price, it was alright.

Hostel Cat was clean, helpful, and an overall great hostel experience! The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.

Service man is not so nice to everyone, if you are not native speaker. facilities are simple. It's not worthly to stay at weekend!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Awesome staff, awesome location, awesome events, this one has it all. It was very clean and the place was in every way very handy and cozy but yet tidy. If you want to do stuff cheap and in good company, this is your thing. If you want to lay back, have a good night's sleep and have a few conversations, this is your thing also. Perfect, thank you!

Loved it here! The staff were awesome, and made some good friends. It's a bus ride away from the main strip and a small bus ride away from Fremont st downtown section. The air con definitely helps!

Hostel Cat was nice, the staff and the guest very nice. Thank you for everything.

Un hostel muy limpio y muy confortable.

good~~ very good!

The hostel is fun, it's in a sort of shady location but you can't really expect more for what the prices are. It's very easy to meet people though, and chandler will make sure there's always an activity both for the day and night. Ps: I would recommend skipping the Limo night. We were in the limo for only 20 min, and I strongly suspect the club would have been free because we arrived very early.

Everythihg is fine for me.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • China

So dark. Atmosphere isn't very cool. Just stay a night and no more with this location and atmosphere

• 1st Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel to live in. Just a little stinky in kitchen area. Can be improved there.

I especially love the staff. They're very friendly. Keep those nice smiles! :)

• 28th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in so far on my travels.

Really great staff!!!!

I had a really great time in Vegas. The atmosphere in the hostel cat is one of the best I've ever seen. Most guys are absolutely friendly and warm. Every evening there was a program and almost everyone of the guest sat at the picnic table in the backyard. The rooms have air conditioning what is absolutely necessary because of the incredible heat. All in all it was amazing and I can definitely recommend the hostel cat.