Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

this hostel was very cheap but i wouldn't say its good value for money, come with low expectations. far from the strip in a dodgy area. A guy who worked in the hostel was hooking up with a girl in my room, knocking on the door at 4am we ignored it. He went to reception got a key to simply let himself into our room leaving the door open. The staff did however organise nights out and stuff, took us to a big club for like 15 bucks inc entrance. Met some really cool people which made it good fun.

Great place to stay—met a lot of cool people, and the staff organize outings every night so that you can have that blowout week that you've always imagined for Vegas, even if you're a solo traveler. Conveniently located on the main bus line / between the Strip casinos and the downtown area. Staff are awesome, but I have to disagree with a previous reviewer: at least TWO of them can be considered pretty attractive. ;)

A pretty awesome hostel located near the Stratosphere. A bit of a walk into the town but they run activities every night which will get you easily into some of the best places in Vegas. Cheap accommodation, good facilities, and friendly staff make this a great hostel.

Great hostel, first time in vegas and had amazing fun! amazing facilities staff are super friendly and knowledgeable, they take you out to see the strip or clubbing for super cheap, could not recommend it more!!

• 1st Dec 2015

Cheer for the room guys had a blast, made us feel welcome

Best hostel I've stayed at, the staff were excellent and organised activities every night for super cheap! The rooms were super clean and the guests were all super fun. I couldn't recommend it enough!

• 30th Nov 2015

Best place in the world!!!!

• 29th Nov 2015

Not bad, good for stay, excellent price

Not bad for its price

It is a good place, with and excellent location for a reasonable price. The atmosphere is good, people are nice. Plus: one of the receptionists is so hot! lol

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

really nice and helpful stuff! And for the price no one can complain! I'd recommend it any time if you're looking for a cheap and fun place to stay at in Vegas!

• 24th Nov 2015

Best hostel ever. Motivated and friendly Staff, great atmosphere snd perfect for people who zravel alone. The hostel organize every days activities. I would stay every time again. Thanknyou Hostel Cat for this great experience!!

Pros: 1) Free pancake breakfast 2) Nice dinners some nights at a reasonable cost 3) Beer in the outside vending machine 4) Internet available for $5/hour (although the mouse at one of the terminals doesn't work well) 5) Social environment Cons: 1) I felt the location of the hostel wasn't safe. It's better to be on the strip I'd say. There were a lot of vacant lots and closed businesses and sketchy people near the hostel 2) The TV was blaring too much, making it hard to concentrate and socialize

You go to Vegas to party, and that's what they do here. Every night, they bring you in a bar/club/party for a few dollars ($15 dollars to go to a $40 dollars club, no line). You meet the people in the living room then you go party. I really enjoyed my nights there. Otherwise, the hostel is clean, people working there are nice, and beds are comfortable. Pancake for the morning (cook it yourself) with coffee. Great hostel, perfect if you go by yourself and want to party and meet people.

Conciencien a la gente del consumo del agua, estan en un desierto!!! Pondria jabon y toalla en los baños para lavarse las manos.. es algo de higiene basica.. por lo demas un 10!! Muy buen lugar, felicidades!!

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Spain

I am a mature adult, went to LV for a business trip & chose to stay in a hostel because my native background is european. I know that this place attracts mostly young and vacationing people and has its policies; however, when I told the host I had just worked a graveyard shift before checked out and asked for 1 hr delay so I could drive 6 hr home, he completely refused. I truly think he could have given me a brake just as part of customer service and considered my situation. He was rude not to.

• 17th Nov 2015

Las habitaciones son pequeñas y las camas no son muy comodas. La limpieza no es de las mejores y en general el caos reina en el hostal.

I was disappointed that the hostel promoted tours but did not know when or where they picked up

Excellent hostel!

Good clean hostel in a nice location for being a Las Vegas hostel. It takes abt 10-15 minutes by car from the hostel to the central strip. Staff takes you on yours every night, nice of them to offer this service for a small fee even if the tours are very simple and not full service or anything like that. If you like to party, Hostel Cat is a good choice in Las Vegas.