Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

The only thing that bothered me about Hostel Cat was that the air condition was going on and off all night in intervals and could not be turned off. It was pretty loud so I found it difficult to sleep in. In one other hostel the air condition was on the roof so it was more quiet. Everything else in this hostel was very nice and the staff was friendly. It is directly on the strip but surrounded by a wall so the traffic noise was very little. In total I'd give it an 8/10.

• 19th Feb 2015

Fun hipster hostel with live in staff and a tuned in owner/director. Be prepared for a large split of under 25 and over 35 as an interesting mix of people. Fun time. My only frustration was guests in the TV room had no respect for the guests in the kitchen/conman room area. Even after 5 different guests asked them to turn it down a little they refused. the hostel staff came through a couple times and did not seem to care either. This happened all 3 days I was there.

I have stayed at this hostel a few times and it always meets my needs. Staff is nice and helpful.

Wonderful experience. Chandler runs a nice operation!

Had an amazing time at Hostel Cat. It's a great party hostel so you get to meet a lot of people. The room and common areas were not so clean but after all, you're here just to spend the night! Would recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

That place is far from strip. Bus station is near from that place but bus doesn't work quickly. Staff is very kind and explain every question and help whatever I want.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very simple,

I enjoyed my stay here very very much. Only thing is that there is one toilet in the room shared by 10 other people and no water cooler. But there things aren't that important. I love this hostel very much.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »