Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

This place is great for cheap stay, but not much else. I met 3 nice staff members during my stay, the rest were not very nice and not interested to talk/help/answer questions. Rooms comfortable though, i would avoid the nightly activities here, better off exploring the strip your own way in my opinion, great city!

It is better to take a 3 start hotel in vegas. It is cheaper and more confortable for less money!!!

Great funky little hostel with heaps of activities planned and a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay very much.

I had a great night out with Hostel Cat. They tookus to a great bar so they know all the fun places. Staff were friendly. Close to the main strip.

Very good place to enjoy the city. perfect for a break after a long drive on death valley .

Great Staff, Great Atmosphere, Great Location. The cheapest place I stayed on my trip so far.

Nice little place, homey environment.

Not bad. Actually better and safer than it looks. Rooms are air conned. Can get a cheaper hotel in Vegas if you're booking last minute.

Very good value for money and on the same road as the strip, so there is a bus stop for the Deuce bus outside. The hostel organise activities every day which is good, and there is a kitchen and big common area which is great if you are on a budget.

Hostel is right next on the teetering edge of the modern strip, 7 or so minutes walk from Circus Circus (closest big casino on the strip). Lots of nice people hanging around. Convenient and friendly.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »