Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

The coolest hostel ever with such amazing staff! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there!

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel cat was thee best so far that I've been with. Friendly staff plus the ambiance is a cool place to stay and to party. I also had a discrimation incident with a guest from Turkey and they allowed me to switch room and talked to the guy. My only complain is that it's hard to leave this place. I even extended for 2 more night. More power Hostel Cat..=)

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Everything was good, just one more I lost my keys! 10$is not big deal just feel sad! But met two guys from Taiwan! Was really nice! Will come back later.. :)

Don't do the Limousin Tour for 25$ its not worth it at all, the limo is sooo over crowded you cant enjoy it at all and the club sucked so much (and was free as well)! everything beside was really good though, only the night tours offered by the hostel are not worth the money!

Don't normally do reviews for hostels as they are all typically so-so, but felt I needed to for hostel cat as it is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Maybe not great if you are a family or whatever, but if you're young and up for a good time it's the best place you could be. Originally planned to stay for 3 nights, ended up being there for 6. Just book it now, honestly. Massive thanks to Chandler and the staff for all of the activities and generally being legends!

perfect location lovely people

A ordinary hostel that serves its purpose. People party a lot at the common area there. A lot of heavy drinkers, but if you wanna just rest at your room, you should be okay. Location might be problem if you don't have a car and want to go to the area where casinos and clubs are. However the hostel has activities that takes the guests there and share a cab can be an option as well

It's not often that I leave a review but Hostel Cat was by far the best hostel that I've ever stayed in. There are regular activities and everyone is extremely friendly. I definitely recommend it for your stay in vegas. There is no reason to stay in expensive hotels.

Best place I have stayed for the party atmosphere. And why the hell not? It's Vegas !

Absolutely amazing for $16 or whatever it was! Super cheap and the place is rocking!! Great atmosphere and great people! Go to this hostel!!

Wish the computer was free as using the wifi on your phone is frustrating when researching tours and flights etc

• 16th Aug 2014

Really good price. Friendly staff.

This is a party hostel. If you came to Vegas for any aspect of this, stay here. They show you different bits of Vegas on the cheap, great for travellers on a shoestring. As they claim, this hostel is the closest to the strip and the cheapest around. For the cheapest hostel around it is clean as a whistle. Rooms are a bit crampt, but who cares? I paid 3x the price in SD for a smaller room. If you go up the stratosphere and say you're going to the bar, you jump q and it's free! Stay here.

Best hostel I've ever been to, had so much fun here. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to make sure you have a great time and organise group parties every day and night for cheap prices. Highly recommended

• 14th Aug 2014

Hostel is about a 20 minute bus ride from the strip. Staff are very nice. Accommodation is basic but everything is provided for. There is a great community in the hostel which made my stay in Vegas very fun. You will meet a lot of cool people if you stay in this hostel. I would highly recommend this hostel for any and all who want the Vegas experience. You cannot go wrong here.

Overal, it's good.The location is not bad and staff is kind. But u know..I saw a cockroach....:p

This place was amazing - The atmosphere and the activities put on daily by the hostel are fantastic. They also are able to help out with any questions you have about Vegas. I had the best time being here and recomend it to anyone thinking about going or staying in Vegas. :-)

Room's are pretty dark but everything else makes you forget that. What an incredible atmosphere. I'd definitely return!

This place was soo much fun!! They had something on every night ! Everyone was so cool and fun! It's kinda grungy looking but didn't matter. It's down from the main strip but it's close to down town as well which is just as cool. Great place to stay! Would def stay again !

There are lots of friendly guys. You can make the friends if you want. The location is not that far from strip and downtown. Bus stop is really close. It doesnt matter. Cheap price and good wifi availability than other hotel I stayed. Also there are some events and one dollar beer and no bugs. Every morning staff cleans whole hostel hardly. Quite clean and stuffs. It was a good hostel to stay Las vegas. I hope to visit again if I go Las vegas again!

• 6th Aug 2014