Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

It was a nice stay. There are a lot of world travelers there, so you can meet intresting people. Each day I Hangd out with diferent people. First day with a british after dat with a girl from New Zealand and after that with a girl from Turkey. I recomend it to enione

One of the best hostels I stayed at, especially for that unbeatable Price!

Good for students.

Bom hostel, custo benefício ok! Clima muito bom, sempre tem atividades pra entreter os hospedes, voltaria com certeza!

One the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed at! And cheap. Highly recommended.

Had a great time here. The neighborhood isn't the safest at night, but the place has a great social atmosphere and is fun to hang out at. Good events every night, definitely a party atmosphere. Lots of rowdy travelers. To be honest I didn't find the place comforting at first but it grows on you with its goofball charm. I was very nostalgic when I left. Special thanks to the house chef! He makes great meals. I don't remember his name but I know he's from SD. Make sure to try his meals!

• 4th Oct 2014

We were 5 friends that preferred paying for a 6 beds dorm in order to be more comfortable... When we arrived the hostel gave us a room that was full of stuff of other people that were out for the weekend... We had to stay with the room full of things not belonging to us... The supervisor did nothing...

• 3rd Oct 2014

i will come back i, this hostel in my next trip in 2015 thanks for service David

Very nice place for staying in LV and meeting people.. It's always awesome to meet other people who are outgoing, especially in Vegas ! Friendly and helpful staff.. Would repeat my stay here again

Really cool hostel. Very friendly people and made vegas a good stay.. Would stay again for sure. Cheers guys.

Lugar sujo, fedido, pessoal alternativo! Perigo próximo as redondezas, nao aconselhável mulher sozinha andar na rua de noite. Leve suas roupas de cama e banho se nao quiser passar nervoso. Cozinha péssima, nao conte com o café da manha. Entretando fiz boas amizades ;))

1 2 3 4 Next » last »