Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Really cool hostel. Very friendly people and made vegas a good stay.. Would stay again for sure. Cheers guys.

Lugar sujo, fedido, pessoal alternativo! Perigo próximo as redondezas, nao aconselhável mulher sozinha andar na rua de noite. Leve suas roupas de cama e banho se nao quiser passar nervoso. Cozinha péssima, nao conte com o café da manha. Entretando fiz boas amizades ;))

The area felt pretty seedy at all hours of the day, although I guess that's what you pay for. The hostel itself was relatively clean, but it just didn't feel that social and the atmosphere was just a lot quieter than we were expecting.

Nice party place. Clean rooms with good facilities. Very friendly staff. Far away on the strip like every other hostels tough. I enjoyed my time there!

I've stayed in Hostels around the world, and my experience in Hostel Cat was one of the best i've ever had. It's not the most glamorous place ive ever seen, but what you get for 18 bucks a night is awesome! And the open courtyard with giant picnic table is one of the most social common spaces i've seen in a hostel and meant meeting people was the easiest thing in the world. Made some good friends in this place. I'd recommend this place for anyone who wants a social, good quality, fun hostel.

Excellente auberge, propre, cheap, ils proposent à manger le soir pour 6$, activités de sortie proposées et à prix dérisoire, mélange de voyageurs d un jour et longue durée et malgré cela, l atmosphère auberge est respectée! Je conseille réellement cette auberge 😉

Amazing stay! Best place to be in Vegas! Unbelievable atmosphere allowing me to make some really awesome friends! STAY HERE!!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel is a great cheap alternative to stay in Vegas.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Overall the hostel was ok. Just one ridiculous thing, I didn't get any deposit back because the guy said the staff who checked me in (Jess from England) never ticked the deposit box in their computer system. So he assumed I never paid for the deposit. It's my bad because I can't remember the exact amount I paid and I was rushing to airport so I couldn't fight for it. But It just doesn't make sense. It's listed there deposit is $10 and must be paid in cash. And I paid in CASH! My $10! :(

Bestes Hostel in dem ich bisher war. Günstig, sauber und es werden jeden Abend Veranstaltungen angeboten. Einfach Top Hostel mit Top Team. Zum Frühstück kann ich leider nichts sagen, zu der Uhrzeit war ich immernoch unterwegs :-D

When I arrived on this Hostel the front desk was a mess, a lot of people waiting, long time to check in. The first impact was not like my expectations, but the room places was good.

The hostel is a good one although the way to the famous strip by feet is a bit long. I was really disappointed that despite the Hostelworld confirmation said that all taxes would be included they charged us the sales tax extra.

This place is great for cheap stay, but not much else. I met 3 nice staff members during my stay, the rest were not very nice and not interested to talk/help/answer questions. Rooms comfortable though, i would avoid the nightly activities here, better off exploring the strip your own way in my opinion, great city!

It is better to take a 3 start hotel in vegas. It is cheaper and more confortable for less money!!!

Great funky little hostel with heaps of activities planned and a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay very much.

I had a great night out with Hostel Cat. They tookus to a great bar so they know all the fun places. Staff were friendly. Close to the main strip.

Very good place to enjoy the city. perfect for a break after a long drive on death valley .

Great Staff, Great Atmosphere, Great Location. The cheapest place I stayed on my trip so far.

朝食付きは有難かったのですが、混んでいる中、さらにスタッフもキッチンを使うというあり得ない状況でした。 夜9時以降はキッチン使用禁止とのことで、お湯を沸かすのも注意されました。 2段ベッドの上は天井に近く、非常に狭い印象でした。 夜2時過ぎまで部屋の電気を付けたり消したりする人が多く、共有スペースでの飲み会も遅くまで声が響いてうるさかったです。 もう2度と泊まりたくありません。

Nice little place, homey environment.