Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

cool place, cool people, cool hostel.

When I arrived they messed up my booking, but they gave me a free upgrade. The employees are very friendly and so were my dormmates. I could only stay one night regrettably. Thanks for a great time guys!

• 6th Apr 2015

Comfy bed and so many travelers to meet. Why would anyone stay somewhere less fun in Las Vegas? 15 min walk from strip and 30 seconds walk to the bus stop if you want to go to the other end. 24 hour bus, which we needed after staying out to the wee hours. Always a fun group hanging out when you get back. Need detox!

We had such a good time! Thanks to the staff for the open bar and Penthouse model party and pool party!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Hostel Cat is amazing! For sure, the best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Fantastic hostel - with loads of activities to do. The staff are very friendly, and always down to have a bit of fun. Went out to Red Rock for only 5 bucks for a day trip, and made some great friends here that i went on a road trip to the Grand Canyon after. The facilities are good also.

Staff is Awesome. Management is Awesome. Ownership is Awesome. Location is Awesome. Met so many cool, fun, and interesting people. Staying at the Hostel Cat is the best way to see Las Vegas hands down. Would much rather stay here than any 5 star hotel on the strip on any given day. Events are going on everyday too. Rooms are well kept and same with the facilities. Hostel Cat deserves a Bravo Zulu

Cute and artsy area, awesome and chill staff, great patio for late night chilling. If you want to be social, come here!

I stayed two nights, and both nights I had to leave very early. I couldn't access to the kitchen to get the things I left in the kitchen. I didn't like that both reception and common areas are closed until 8 am! That's really late! It's a party hostel, which I guess it's normal in Las Vegas. But if you are planning to sleep and/or leave early, say to Grand Canyon, find a different place to stay!

The staff was so unkind for customer and the almost facilties are a little dirty. Especially, the comforter they served me was too old and not clean.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Hostel Cat is good value for money and rooms are a reasonable size with good size lockers. Its definitely a party atmosphere so if you're just in Vegas for day sightseeing this may not be for you. The staff are ok but seem to also be there primarily for partying so this may be seen as a good or a bad thing dependingon your viewpoint!

Fantastic hostel located right on the strip. It's a superb place with an awesome social-community ambiente. Just a generally relaxed and fun place to hang out at. I just spent a night but it turned out to become a night to remember. The manager took some of us guests to the Hyde Club right in the Bellagio. I mean.. the friggin Bellagio! They had an open bar before the whole thing turned into an awesome club. Breakfast helped to ease the hangover, too. Book this!

• 17th Mar 2015

Cool and somewhat organized, and very cheap. it would've been a nice stay, but, Chandler and his wrenchman took my backpack hostage after I got back from the pool because his employee adjusted a speaker for us then it went out. he demanded $130 (cost of 3 speaker set) I gave Chandler $65 via PayPal to be returned when amazon honored warranty. Chandler returned my backpack but kept the money. I have amazon emails to prove; he refuses to forward his Amzn emails because "the hostel doesn't make $"

Small kitchen, big refrigerators, movie room, clean dorm, big courtyard, we can play our own music outside with good speakers where everyone hangs out every night. This is where you come to meet the real backpackers and party. We drank every night and played ploomp. We only stayed here, but heard this the best hostel by 2 girls who said the hostel down the street was boring. We agree and will come back this summer. Unless we go to Australia where we some of the funny guys were from.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

A super cheap and friendly place to stay in Vegas, very basic but overall good value.

When I stayed in Vegas recently, I decided to split my time between this hostel and Sin City Hostel just down the street. I LOVED this hostels courtyard!! However it was also the first hostel I have ever stayed at where someone stole food I had purchased less than 1 hour beforehand. Plus I had THE most inconsiderate, loud, drunk, noisy roommates. These problems were not the hostels fault, but it did color my stay there. No real complaints about the hostel itself.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »