Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Well, is very cheap, the staff is helpful and I haven't had a problem. Is a little far from the casinos but closer to the Street Experience or the outlets. For it's price it's a great place.

Good value for money, close enough to the strip without having to pay a lot of money, good social atmosphere, clean rooms with air con. Had an enjoyable stay :)

Good spot to stay if traveling Vegas on your on own, nights out organised every night. Good atmosphere in common areas

• 17th May 2014

For me this hostel is too expensive for services proposed. The outside space share is not really good, the inside space share not enough big. The "breakfast" is a pastry for pancakes you have to cook, if you arrive too late (in my case at 10.15) and people already served them you have nothing... Maybe this is Vegas, but I haven't found what is indicated on website.

Parties begin & end at the picnic area in the courtyard - most people get sucked in on their way back from clubbing or make friends before going out & like that. Yes, the "all-you-can-make pancake breakfast" is all the pancakes you want to make (how is that unclear)? Breakfast times area clearly advertised & honored. I have missed many hostel breakfasts when partying late. Have a great trip!

Really enjoyed my stay here, the hostel is great, full of good staff and a variety of travelers. Would definitely come back in the near future!!

Really nice hostel, there's a really nice atmosphere, relaxed and fun. Even if you like to chill or party this is a good place. I'm definetly staying here again if I'm ever in Miami again. The staff is really nice, Erika gets an honoruble mension.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! (It's only 97 because I can never rate anything 100 haha) social area is good and the organized events are amazing- even if someone offers you a lift go in the van, it's a hostel cat experience! Had the best time in Vegas thanks hostel cat

We miss you already! We will work harder to get that 3% from you next time babe - have a great trip!

I can't rave about this place enough! When I turned up in the taxi I was a bit worried as it looked a bit sketchy and I'm travelling by myself. But when I checked in the staff were great, really friendly and offered to show me round the Strip. There were loads of great social activities in the old strip and the new one. I extended my stay by 2 days I loved it so much and was sad to leave. When I come back to vegas I'm staying here again! Best hostel I've stayed in, thank you to the staff there!!

You are soooo welcome back! It was great partying with you here! -Chandler

Good hostel, with a friendly atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers

Coolest hostel ever because of the awesome organised activities every night! Best place for a backpacker to experience Vegas in ways you otherwise wouldn't.

• 5th May 2014

This hostel just has the formula.

• 4th May 2014

Nice atmosphere, everyday group activities, great tour to grand canyon. The bad thing was that I pay for the 6 bedroom and they put me in the 12 bedroom where some people stayed till 4-5 am at the front of the door talking very loud (with the door open), and they went in and out of the bedroom as if was day time... Excelente ambiente, si van a Las Vegas en plan rumba acá es donde se deben hospedar. El personal del hostal es muy amigable y van colaborar en lo que necesite.

Had a wonderful experience in this hostel. I would certainly come back here. Love that place.

Overall a good stay, although it was stifling hot in them rooms I would suggest A/C or even pedestal fans! But pretty convenient location and good nights out.

Very good atmosphere, liked the BBQ and free pancakes-breakfast a lot!

This place is a proper ghetto. The location in downtown is pretty rough and full of homeless and druggie people. The breakfast at the hostel was just pancakes and nothing else. For $21 it is not worth it. You are better off finding a cheap hotel for like $35-40.

The security was a coded door. There was no staff on the door and if someone wanted its easy to get codes. Also some of the guests didn't ensure the door was shut behind them. The reception staff were uninterested in what they were doing and not knowledgeable about the area.

I had a very good experience. It's a very nice hostel with excellent location. Very cheap, good atmosphere. You have everything you need, free wifi, kitchen, lockers, 1 dollar beer, bus stop in less of 4 minutes walking.

Ok for the price, lots of opportunities of meeting people

Amazing hostel! Was a bit nervous before coming after seeing negative reviews... Don't let it put you off! The staff are helpful and friendly and organise really good nightly activities, ranging from club nights, casino nights (they give you a free gambling lesson before) drinking games at the hostel and loads more. Great bunch of people here, and a really good communal drinking area. The rooms and kitchen are always really clean. Beds comfy too. By far the best social hostel I've stayed in!

• 15th Apr 2014