Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Awesome hostel! Really good value for money. Good atmosphere. The staff organize stuff to do almost every night which is a great way to meet other travelers and see the city! Thumbs up all the way!

• 17th Feb 2014
  • South Africa

Overall, good stay in that hostel, nice staff, good facilities, stayed in a 10 bed dorm, very nice&quiet, they offer many activities&tours.

Manager rudest man. Came barging into our room at 6am demanding our exit had put us in wrong room. Because their ATM would not accept our travel card we had no US dollars till bank opened next morning. Our passports and Aust cash could have been held as guarantee. They had our deposit and hostelworlds guarantee too. A rude rude man Also the kitchen does not open to 8.00am not good when you are on an early tour. I would not stay there again

Awesome place, so much fun with activities every night. I'll be back!

Nice people, place has character but is in what feels like (but I have absolutely no evidence to) a rough neighbourhood. Definitely do the Saturday night limo tour.

this place is # # # # # # # awesome :^) and i mean it ;^ if there is ever a place you go;^/

Nice place, nice stuff, recommended.

good backpacker hostel, location is convinient it's between downtown and the strip ( i was going to the both by foot : 20min for downtown and 40min for the strip ). free wifi :) . not noisy. i only staying for using free wifi and sleeping, but it's good place to staying for cheap in Vegas

Perfectt!!!

Although the hostel is very far away from the strip, it's easy to take the Deue and other buses to the Strip, Fremount Street, Premium outlet and the airport. I rated the cleanliness average because the kitchen is quite messy and dirty. Not to mention that the towel I rented looks very old. I hesitated to use the towel at first, but it turned out fine. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

My stay at Hostel Cat started with a surprise. I was told that they cater to international travelers and that Americans engaged in domestic travel would be charged an extra $3 per day. When I expressed my disappointment, the lovely lady at he front desk was able to waive the extra charge which considering my stay was for 15 nights would have cut into my budget. The second surprise was that because I was not an international traveler I was assigned to Room 22, a six bed dorm located outside

The hostel was really good and the fact the rooms are outside with an outside common area makes it nicer I guess.

A decent place to stay if you're on a tight budget in Las Vegas, but do not expect too much!

Wifi was too weak for the amount of people.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

stayed over Christmas and new years. i would probably not stay here again, staff were not helpful, very unorganized (to the point they canceled activities) and prior to coming had major issues with thief with one member. location is ok if u want to do both Fremont and the strip. the rooms were not very clean most days and the locks to my room was busted meaning it didnt feel safe.only positives were the travelers there and the value, if i was to come vegas i would just hotel it.

A place to have fun and enjoy this crazy town! Location leaves much to be desired, facilities are good, it's clean and seems to be secure. However, some of the staff are rookies and that's why lots of things are kinda disorganized, especially out-of-hostel activities. Overall good, but not excellent.

Everything is nice in this hostel except location. It is a little bit far from Las Vegas heart. But you can use convenient bus to go all over of Las Vegas Blvd. The bus station is very close to hostel...totally I was happy whit staying there:)

Very friendly staff, great location, access to NETFLIX and all the movies and programs to keep you happy. Each evening with interesting clubs to go to and things to do organized by the staff. Las Vegas is Disneyworld for adults.

Great! Clean, bathroom en suite, 10min walk from the Stratosphere, super cheap for great value...what more to ask!!

Just Awesome, nice staff, funny party every night!

• 24th Nov 2013