Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

Super weekend à Las Vegas, super accueil à l'hostel Cat et super bonne ambiance là-bas. Les soirées organisées par l'auberge sont juste énormes!

• 2nd Jul 2015

I was alone for my trip but everything went okay at the hostel. No problem to find it and the guy there was nice. I only spent 5 hours there but everythings seemed okay. The neighbourhood is said not safe but I saw nothing and you know, it's vegas so..

Hostel Cat was clean, helpful, and an overall great hostel experience! The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.

Service man is not so nice to everyone, if you are not native speaker. facilities are simple. It's not worthly to stay at weekend!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Awesome staff, awesome location, awesome events, this one has it all. It was very clean and the place was in every way very handy and cozy but yet tidy. If you want to do stuff cheap and in good company, this is your thing. If you want to lay back, have a good night's sleep and have a few conversations, this is your thing also. Perfect, thank you!

Hostel Cat was nice, the staff and the guest very nice. Thank you for everything.

• 13th Jun 2015

Un hostel muy limpio y muy confortable.

good~~ very good!

The hostel is fun, it's in a sort of shady location but you can't really expect more for what the prices are. It's very easy to meet people though, and chandler will make sure there's always an activity both for the day and night. Ps: I would recommend skipping the Limo night. We were in the limo for only 20 min, and I strongly suspect the club would have been free because we arrived very early.

Everythihg is fine for me.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • China

So dark. Atmosphere isn't very cool. Just stay a night and no more with this location and atmosphere

• 1st Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel to live in. Just a little stinky in kitchen area. Can be improved there.

I especially love the staff. They're very friendly. Keep those nice smiles! :)

• 28th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in so far on my travels.

Really great staff!!!!

I had a really great time in Vegas. The atmosphere in the hostel cat is one of the best I've ever seen. Most guys are absolutely friendly and warm. Every evening there was a program and almost everyone of the guest sat at the picnic table in the backyard. The rooms have air conditioning what is absolutely necessary because of the incredible heat. All in all it was amazing and I can definitely recommend the hostel cat.

solid hostel. you get what you pay for with the Hostel. not bad.

Best place I've stayed in America. 100% recommend this place to anyone hitting up Vegas

• 23rd May 2015

Great hostel, couldn't have been better!

Si te gusta la fiesta este es tu lugar, siempre de jarana. algo caotico pero un buen lugar para Las Vegas BARATO. NO PIDAS MAS

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5