Hostel Cat Reviews

1236 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, USA

I enjoyed my stay here very very much. Only thing is that there is one toilet in the room shared by 10 other people and no water cooler. But there things aren't that important. I love this hostel very much.

I had a great time!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

one of d best hostels u can stay at. the management alongwoth the staff are making a genuine attempt at creating a value for money party celebrative vegas experience for u...and the best part is ... they are succeeding... great compound, atmosphere... great place to meet people.. highly recommended ... five stars...

The atmosphere, the tips about Vegas, the events organized by the hostel are all great.

Hostel is located just off the strip. It is quite a walk to the main part of the strip so count $8 for the bus. The hostel has activities planned for every night and great deals to go out on the strip. Bathrooms (in every room) are clean.

日本人の参考になればと思います。 僕が宿泊したのは年末年始だったので料金は一泊50ドルほどしたと思う。 カウントダウン前後だったので、他のお客さんとともに色々と盛り上がった。 個人Wi-Fiを使っていたのでネット環境は不明。 朝食は毎朝パンケーキを作るセットが用意されており、各々が作る感じ。 シャワーは温水が問題なく出る。 難点はバスに乗らないと主要な場所に行けないこと。噴水で有名なベラージオまで歩くと一時間はかかる。 グレイハウンドのバスターミナルまで歩けなくもないがやはり少し遠い。

When I arrived I was a little bit scary about the place but decided to give a chance and stay. It is possible to go walking to the Strip but late at night the area seems to be very dangerous, I opted for taking a bus and there is a stop near the hostel. There are a lot of stripclubs near and the hostel doesn't seem to be very safe but I had no problem at all. Anyway, the atmosphere there was very very very strange, if I could go back in time I would go for a hotel. At least the beds are good.

They should be more helpful toward customers, When never I needed help their answers were: the hostel does not assist you with this or that. Like calling a taxi or helping buy bus ticket, not to mention that every customer should prepare their own pancake for breakfast. For example the hostel in Los Angeles they helped me with such things and the pancakes were prepared by the hostel people

• 25th Dec 2014

La posizione dell'ostello non è il massimo ma ci sono bus tutta la notte che fermano vicino. L'ostello è molto alla buona ma il clima è accogliente!

the location is a little bit far from bellageo hotel or around there and freemonstreet experience. staff are also good. the room i stayed was not so clean, so so. good thing is its really cheap to stay.

the dorms had a moldy smell to it and everything was a little damp when we got there. we only spent one night there and I'm glad we didn't stay longer - I have never been so cold in a hostel! we couldn't see much of the day-experience as we arrived late at night and left very early in the morning. staff was nice, free parking is a plus

Great vibe here! But don't come here if you want to rest. Staff is friendly and helpful and there's something going on every night. Vending machines with beer...... Why is it so warm in the common area?

Hostel Cat is great, plain and simple. Cheapest and most fun place on the strip and a million times more fun than a hotel for a 100th of the price. Go there. Don't make the mistake of not going there.

• 14th Dec 2014

Only stayed 1 night - was only in town for concert at Caesars. Good that there is place to park. Area is not sketchy at all despite what others might say. Room kinda stank but bed was clean and so was the washroom. Really good deal so I would stay again if I was in town! Strong wifi everywhere

Internet doesnt work if you are in a room far from the lobby. When i arrive to check in girl staff was super cool but when i check out guy was rude. The stay was ok.

Really lovely and helpful staff, I would definitely go back!

Super ambiance, les gens y sont vraiment très cool. Pour les jeunes qui veulent faire la fête c'est idéal, plein d'activités et soirées organisées ! Et les pancakes pour le petit déjeuner c'est top !

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Mobilier un peu défraîchi mais l'auberge est propre dans l'ensemble. Pancakes au petit déj.. Lassant mais mieux que rien. Assez loin du strip, mais pour le prix on ne peut pas espérer mieux! Compter une bonne heure à pied. Plus proche du vieux Las Vegas en revanche, dont l'ambiance est plus festive selon nous (20 min). Bonne expérience globale

Hotel muito bem localizado, com uma estrutura muito bacana e um custo benefício excelente. Fui super bem atendido.

• 21st Nov 2014

Cool place abit far but good for exercise to work off alcohol consumption , there were ALOT of staff and they were pretty young maybe a few more older and mature staff would be good just for a few reasons but not at all a big deal- I did the south rim tour they were great! Staff were super super friendly..rooms were crazy dark in the day would be good to be able to open curtain or maybe I'm an idiot and u could..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5