6.2
Good 653 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 653 Total Reviews
Hostel Centraal Located at Plantage Kerklaan 19, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 1018SZ Plantage Kerklaan 19
62% 653
52.3661140 4.9113821
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
6.3

Amsterdam is generally expensive but the hostel still cost us more than I would have liked to have spent on what we got for money. The showers are not brilliant and people had to share lockers and there was no air conditioning in the room. There was no way of storing food in fridges and the only cooking tool was a microwave. Nevertheless we met some amazing people, the table downstairs enable great conversation and the guy who ownes it was very helpful on what to see and where to go.

16th Jul 2016
4.3

Much too expensive for what you get. Online advertising is misleading. Certainly would not recommend this facility to anyone.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
6.0

We booked this place 3 weeks in advance and when we showed up they said they didn't see our booking until that morning so they were not prepared for us. We had to have our group split up so we had placed to sleep and some of my friends had to sleep in the room with 20 other people.

• Katjaravn
  • Denmark, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
4.0

There was no good vibe at the Hostel and everyone was whispering instead of talking. The air is so hot and dry in the rooms and there was no door seperating the toilet area and the sleeping area so everyone could hear everyones business... The location is not central but easy to get there by tram. Otherwise its a 30 min walk to both The Pijp and the centre. Would not recommend this Hostel! It was expensive compared to what you get.

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
2.0

This was the worst Hostel experience I have ever had. To be honest, I'm not sure if this establishment is even running anymore. Don't. Make. A reservation. If you do, read there policies like a hawk. I was set to stay here until the recent bombings in Brussels, so I canceled my reservation to avoid travel risks. NOTE:the bombings happened less than 72 hours before my reservation, so since I canceled "late", this hostel still charged me the full payment as if I stayed there. No crises excepti