Hostel Centraal

Good 741 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2017
2.9

My friends and I stay in Centraal for 2 nights.We arrived in the morning very tired and we didn't even have a place sit.The guy at the reception is incredible rude.He screamed at me and my friends, openedthe door of the toilet while my friend(she) was doinga pee.He told me that I was a problem (justfor telling himthat the door of the Toilet was broken) and told to another friend wasn't speaking to him couse he is German!I've been in many hostels all around the world and never being treatedso bad

• Sweden, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Aug 2017
4.3

The room was not clean, the beds were tiny and there was no functioning sink in the bathroom.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017
6.6

The location is good and the staff and really friendly and helpful . The only bad thing is that the rooms are TINY and a bit dirty , when I got there my bed was dirty and I didn't have any pillows, I spoke in reception and they fixed it really fast and friendly . Is a chill place to stay and if u are not clean maniac or something I guess will be fine for u .

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017
6.0

Pictures probably make the hostel look nicer than it is, if your used to hostels its fine. We stayed in main room which occupied 30 the bunk beds are about a foot apart and crammed into every space possible. There are lockers and towels to rent which are handy and a couple basic showers, toilet, sinks and food preperation area. We were disturbed by others on second night but as we were sharing with 28 others it was a risk to take. All in all fine for the amount you pay, recommend a private room.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th May 2017

Basic hostel but perfect for what we needed!

13th Apr 2017
8.0

Expensive for a not-great location in the city. The bedroom area was not big enough for all the beds to bunks were squished together and separated by a sheet of plywood. Facilities were very clean. Close proximity to a lot of other people and customers come and go at all hours.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
3.4

The staff were extremely unhelpful and rude. The room smelled and was extremely hot. For 30 people in one room €40 a night was WAY TOO MUCH. You do not get what you pay for.

×