9.0
Superb 58 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 58 Total Reviews
Hostel Central Ilhabela Located at Rua Irene R. Barbosa, 116, , Ilhabela.
Brazil
Ilhabela Sao Paulo 11630-000 Rua Irene R. Barbosa, 116
90% 58
-23.7834598 -45.3556823
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Great place to stay! Most friendly and helpful staff!

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Hostel Central is a wonderful option for anyone wanting to travel to Ilhabela. The facility is very clean, the atmosphere is very homelike, and the staff are extremely welcoming and speak various languages. I have stayed in hostels all over the world and Hostel Central is one of the best that I have had the pleasure to enjoy. I will absolutely be booking Hostel Central for my next visit to Ilhabela.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

I really appreciated how clean and cute the hostel was and how friendly the staff was. The guests all seemed very comfortable. I felt comfortable and safe throughout my stay. However there was an incident in my dorm that invloved a drunk hostel mate who was vomiting. The staff were not very helpful in finding a solution about what to do with her and left it to the rest of us. It spoiled my last night there even after enjoying my three other nights.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
9th Jan 2016

The location of the hostel is great and the hostel staff is really cool. They help me to knows a lot about the island and can give you advise what to do. The price of the stay is fair and the rooms are clean and also have air conditioning. The break fast is Brazil standard (Coffee, bread, cheese, ham and milk, juice and fruits). In general, the hostel is really nice, If you choose Ilha Central Hostel you'll gonna be a great experience in Ilhabela - SP/ Brazil