7.9
Very Good 186 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 186 Total Reviews
Hostel Central Station Located at Karadjordjeva 87, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Belgrade Karadjordjeva 87
79% 186
44.8096392 20.4563176
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
23rd Oct 2016

Located really infront of the train/bus station where u can find many restaurants. Affordable The rooms are big with high ceilings and clean. Receptionist are very helpful and you can walk from Old town or Saint Sava church.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2016
4.3

Do not stay here! I arrived too late in the evening to be able to move hostels however I wish I had of. I had a whole dorm to myself every bed is old and the blankets are filth! Every single mattress in the dorm was INFESTED WITH BEDBUGS - I could barely sleep as I new I was getting bitten and woke up covered in bites all over my neck, face and body! Yes the hostel gave me my money back however looking at past reviews they havent done anything to get rid of the bedbug issue. Horrible Experience

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Sep 2016

This hostel was perfect for my needs. I just needed somewhere basic near the station - right across the road - to spend a quiet night - I had a whole dorm to myself! The young man on duty when I arrived recommended a lovely little restaurant just up the street where I had a delicious dinner of local cuisine at 11pm for a great price. The internet worked well in my dorm and I was able to make Skype calls and all arrangements for my flight the next day. Bathroom was fine too.

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

Great hostel, very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful, I've stayed in lots of hostels and these guys were probably the best! The location is great, right near the station and not far to walk to the main sights. Highly recommend.