Hostel Central

7.7
Very Good 259 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Central Hostel. I was there for 4 nights while visiting a friend in Florence. Ostello, the owner, barely speaks any English, but he's good at pantomiming to help communicate and other staff members do speak English. I felt welcomed and safe my entire time there. It's conveniently located about a 5 minute walk from the train station and about a 20 minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio.

25th Apr 2017

GREAT location. Super nice people run this hostel, they are very friendly and sweet :) Gorgeous garden!