7.0
Very Good 242 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 242 Total Reviews
Hostel Central Located at Via Faenza 46(red), , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50123 Via Faenza 46(red)
70% 242
43.7755174 11.2523925
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016
2.0

Security was TERRIBLE. A man off the streets came into my room in the middle of the night- I was told by one of the girls the next morning- while asleep, because some others in the hostel left the door unlocked after I locked it, and apparently the outer door to the hostel had no lock. It was dirty and I felt very unsafe.

15th Jun 2016
6.6

It was an okay experience. It was a place to sleep, we were only there one night and I don't think I would recommend anymore than that. The staff is really great, it's just kind of a weird vibe for a hostel. Not a party hostel by any means. The bathroom was pretty gross, we didn't shower there. All in all, it was okay. If you want a cheaper place to stay in the middle of Florence it's a pretty good value

24th May 2016

The location and price of the hostel was great! It was quiet even though it was near the Center. Although the room was clean, the only thing I thought could be better is if the bathrooms were cleaner.

2nd Apr 2016
6.3

While my room was pretty clean and the lockers were very large (a great plus), the bathroom smelt bad nd there were a lot of bugs and mosquitos. It was literally impossible to get ahold of them for a later check in. I thought I was for sure going to be there at 9, but shit happens when you travel. The door was shut and there was no way of ringing to get in. I arrived there at 10:45 PM and had to pay 50 euros for another place to stay for the night. I still had to pay for missing.