6.9
Good 247 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 247 Total Reviews
Hostel Central Located at Via Faenza 46(red), , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50123 Via Faenza 46(red)
69% 247
43.7755174 11.2523925
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016
2.0

Security was TERRIBLE. A man off the streets came into my room in the middle of the night- I was told by one of the girls the next morning- while asleep, because some others in the hostel left the door unlocked after I locked it, and apparently the outer door to the hostel had no lock. It was dirty and I felt very unsafe.

15th Jun 2016
6.6

It was an okay experience. It was a place to sleep, we were only there one night and I don't think I would recommend anymore than that. The staff is really great, it's just kind of a weird vibe for a hostel. Not a party hostel by any means. The bathroom was pretty gross, we didn't shower there. All in all, it was okay. If you want a cheaper place to stay in the middle of Florence it's a pretty good value