Hostel Central Reviews

Via Faenza 46(red), Florence, Italy

Room was fine but bathroom could have been better.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Turkey

It was really Good. And there's air conditioning!

Wasn't able to arrive when I'd originally planned, due to having transportation canceled on me. Emailed ahead & the owner was ridiculously rude when I got there. I would have understood if I had just arrived, but I had been told it was ok via email a day prior. They dont share info I guess. Went to the 1st address listed and they told me it was apartments not a hostel, which made me more late. Place was not bad, but didn't know how to turn the AC on + big mosquito problem. Will not go again.

I think this is the most I've paid for a hostel, and the least value for my money! It's a "student hostel" but the place feels like it's meant for older people. This is just for sleep. Period.