Hostel Centre Reviews

Sokolska 29, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel has a great location! My friend and I managed to get to all the hot-spots by foot in less than 30 min. Everything else is quite average but is definitely worth its little money. The only thing I definitely didn't like is shower - too little space, no needed facilities and simply uncomfy. Btw, be ready to meet lots of Spanish and French (and I really don't know why) ;)

Just need somewhere to sleep, wash, and secure you kit

• 29th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

i'm not a fussy person, i don't need fancy facilities, just friendly staff and a good atmosphere. this hostel was the worst place i've ever stayed, so bad that i slept in the common room of my friend's hostel. no atmosphere, cold and unfriendly staff, and no fun allowed. this was exactly the opposite of what i'd heard about czech hospitality and prague hostel culture. don't be a tight ass and fall for cheap prices, don't stay here.

friendly staff,nice hostel, good location!

They mention in Hostel description that they have parking, but they don't! The parking belongs to the owner of the building and we have to pay 20€/night, that's unbeliviable and unfair with the guests. They also said that they have a PlayStation at the common area (for the guests), but it's an old PlayStation 2 that we have to pay expensive to use it. In a few words, I'll never come back, don't lost your time/money/patience. They need lies to be a little bit better than they want to be.

Nice personel and really good location ;)

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Poland

The place is pretty dated but still a good place, particularly it's central location and cheap price. Beds and linen were great, had great recommendations/ads for places to go all over the hostel, my only issue was the privacy, or lack of, of the showers. Nothing terribly but not my cup of tea.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

A decent enough hostel, location is really good, its cheap and very clean. However 2 things let it down. 1. Its was impossible to get a good nights sleep any night I stayed. The beds are the creakiest I have ever slept in, every time you move or someone else does your woken up guy deafening creaking! Every door seems to slam in the building with the force of a small earthquake. 2. The staff are really miserably, boarder- line rude. Wouldn't recommend for those 2 reasons.

Average position, room was filthy, no social environment, other places are much better for fantastic value.

OK for a place to sleep but no atmosphere at all. Don't try to cook there, only a microwave and "any sort of cooking is strictly forbidden".

We didn't actually stay here, there was an accidental double booking, however the receptionist was very apologetic and refunded my booking fee. Hope to stay here next time!

Hostel was average. Rooms could be cleaner as well as bathrooms. Walls are paper thin and we could hear everyone. So no sleep for us on either night. Staff was friendly. Did not try breakfast so cannot comment. WiFi was OK. Close to station though which was a plus.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Hostel was nice, walk to towncenter somewhat long but doable. Careful, there is limited parkig, but it costs an extra 20 euros a day!!!

The staff were extremely poor. If all you're looking for is a dirt cheep place to crash after heavy nights out, this is the place for you.

Bugs in the room Poor security as you just have to buzz in from outside Pillows had stains on them Cost money to take a shower Would not recommend this hostel to anyone we immediately left and found different accommodations as we felt unsafe and rooms were unclean

Dear Alyssa, I can't understand why you had written such a review when you hadn't stayed in our hostel. During check in (before you saw the hostel) you decided not to stay in our hostel. You told the receptionist that your plane time table had been changed. We hope that your review wasn't about our hostel. Best regards

clean hostel, good location.I recommend this place