Hostel Centre Reviews

Sokolska 29, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was unfriendly, unhelpful and without much of a care. Bad atmosphere and untidy rooms.

Not a place to meet fellowtravelers. Common room is not very cosy and is out dated. Just two bathrooms for girls and two bathrooms for the boys. If you have bad luck you're waiting for ages for a bathroom. Rooms are clean, bright and with enough fresh air. Staff speaks a little bit English but is very helpful.

Need to wash carpet in rooms and replace mattress one, other or both had foul oder. Told staff had to go out and buy air freshener , still could not get rid of the oder. When I removed the sheets I was shocked to see the condition of the mattress. Romona was sweet, friendly and was very accommodating to what I need a bottom bunk for the three days I was staying.

• 30th Jun 2015

Nice hostel

The staff is really good. I have a super bitchy and troublesome friend, she was kinda not satisfied with the safe box deposit policy , which to me is perfectly acceptable and fine. She almost fight with the receptionist but the the receptionist is cool and calm through out the whole thing. One of the best staff I ever met.

good hostel all round no complaints at all

Nice hostel. 15 min walk from city centre, you don't need bus or trams to get there. Everything is clean, it has big lockers, a big common room for everyone. The baths are a little uncomfortable. There's not really much going on inside the hostel, you don't feel that friendly young vibe you would feel in others. Would definetely go back to this hostel.

• 24th May 2015
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 18-24

3nights in this hostel and according to the reviews I was truly expecting worse! The beds are the most comfy I ever found in a hostel: HUGE pillows and thick cover. The atmosphere is very poor as there is no one in the common room and not any effort made in the decoration. But if you come with a group of friends, it is huge, just for you, with a micro-waves and big sofas. The showers are the big negative point: no locker, only curtains, towers outside, not very practical. Very average location

Just an average hostel! The location is quite good, about a 20~25 min walk to the centre of of Prague and only 15 mins by foot from the main train station. The Security is excellent as there are lockers for free for everyone in the room, and you need a key to your door, and the hostel checks your key upon entering the hostel again. The beds are also very comfy! The downside though is there was only a few bathrooms and showers to the whole hostel (from what I saw).

The Hostel was okay. Some people of the staff were really friendly, but some of them so so. It was pretty annoying that nobody was quieting down those people screaming in the hallways. We and our roommates woke up constantly during the night because of such people. The breakfast we took nearby, not in the hostel. I would suggest anybody, not to eat in Prague 1. Prague 2 and 3 are a lot more affordable and the food seems much better. The Kafka-Museum is a must see =) Have a nice trip!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Hostel is centrally located within Prague, but fairly far from tourist attractions. Hostel is very nice to sleep at (comfy, clean beds) but does not offer much regarding ambiance/interaction with other guests.

Excellent location and facilities. Keep up the good work !

Staffs were very good and helpful.I had a problem with the other body odor, and they changed the room for me.

We've stayed 6 nights at this hostel, in one 8 bed room. The room is normal (like in phostos), with confortable beds and spacious lockers. The bathrooms are cleaned once per day and not enough. The lounge is very big, with free internet acces, but no atmosphere. The staff from the reception is ok, but the young man who stays over night is looking at TV and sleep on the couch. The interior design is very old and the breakfast is too expensive for Prague (3.5 Euro). Overall is a good price.

Hostel has a great location! My friend and I managed to get to all the hot-spots by foot in less than 30 min. Everything else is quite average but is definitely worth its little money. The only thing I definitely didn't like is shower - too little space, no needed facilities and simply uncomfy. Btw, be ready to meet lots of Spanish and French (and I really don't know why) ;)