Hostel Centre Reviews

Sokolska 29, Prague, Czech Republic

Staffs were very good and helpful.I had a problem with the other body odor, and they changed the room for me.

We've stayed 6 nights at this hostel, in one 8 bed room. The room is normal (like in phostos), with confortable beds and spacious lockers. The bathrooms are cleaned once per day and not enough. The lounge is very big, with free internet acces, but no atmosphere. The staff from the reception is ok, but the young man who stays over night is looking at TV and sleep on the couch. The interior design is very old and the breakfast is too expensive for Prague (3.5 Euro). Overall is a good price.

Hostel has a great location! My friend and I managed to get to all the hot-spots by foot in less than 30 min. Everything else is quite average but is definitely worth its little money. The only thing I definitely didn't like is shower - too little space, no needed facilities and simply uncomfy. Btw, be ready to meet lots of Spanish and French (and I really don't know why) ;)

Just need somewhere to sleep, wash, and secure you kit

• 29th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

i'm not a fussy person, i don't need fancy facilities, just friendly staff and a good atmosphere. this hostel was the worst place i've ever stayed, so bad that i slept in the common room of my friend's hostel. no atmosphere, cold and unfriendly staff, and no fun allowed. this was exactly the opposite of what i'd heard about czech hospitality and prague hostel culture. don't be a tight ass and fall for cheap prices, don't stay here.

friendly staff,nice hostel, good location!

They mention in Hostel description that they have parking, but they don't! The parking belongs to the owner of the building and we have to pay 20€/night, that's unbeliviable and unfair with the guests. They also said that they have a PlayStation at the common area (for the guests), but it's an old PlayStation 2 that we have to pay expensive to use it. In a few words, I'll never come back, don't lost your time/money/patience. They need lies to be a little bit better than they want to be.

Nice personel and really good location ;)

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Poland

The place is pretty dated but still a good place, particularly it's central location and cheap price. Beds and linen were great, had great recommendations/ads for places to go all over the hostel, my only issue was the privacy, or lack of, of the showers. Nothing terribly but not my cup of tea.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

A decent enough hostel, location is really good, its cheap and very clean. However 2 things let it down. 1. Its was impossible to get a good nights sleep any night I stayed. The beds are the creakiest I have ever slept in, every time you move or someone else does your woken up guy deafening creaking! Every door seems to slam in the building with the force of a small earthquake. 2. The staff are really miserably, boarder- line rude. Wouldn't recommend for those 2 reasons.

Average position, room was filthy, no social environment, other places are much better for fantastic value.

OK for a place to sleep but no atmosphere at all. Don't try to cook there, only a microwave and "any sort of cooking is strictly forbidden".

We didn't actually stay here, there was an accidental double booking, however the receptionist was very apologetic and refunded my booking fee. Hope to stay here next time!