Hostel Centre Reviews

Sokolska 29, Prague, Czech Republic

Very good hostel and very cheap

• 22nd Jan 2016

My room was dirty when I arrived and staid this way until I left (by dirty, I mean a tremendous amount of dirt under the bed). The tables in the kitchen/common room were also dirty. The common room is cold and glaucus The hotplates are broken. The kettle is broken. There are no knives to cook. I understand the competitive price implies to lower one's usual expectations, but this is far to low

• 19th Jan 2016

The hostel was good,i sleep very well and the place also strategic from anywhere

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

Great hostel. I have stayed here a few times now. It has always been a really good hostel and, in my opinion, the best value for money hostel i have stayed at in Prague. Nothing bad to say at all. Location is really good, rooms are quite large and beds comfortable and the staff are really friendly. I would hapilly recomend this hostel to other travellers.

The staff lied to us about the price of the parking lot, and we lose money because of it. They also were very unfriendly and was always close to say that we were making noise, even when we haven't done it.

Spend the little bit extra money and go elsewhere. Cons: Staff was not that friendly. The sheets felt like sleeping on a towel and gave me rashes on my body and face in the morning. Showers has soap studs everywhere and looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a month. Building is super old and not friendly atmosphere. In a creepy part of Prague. They advertise free welcome drink, but they were confused when I mentioned it. Pros: at least it was a bed and a place to keep stuff during the day?

This hostel was a more than a hostel. It is like a student dormitory and you are alwasy able to meet new friend in there! Atmosphere of the place is very warm,staffs are always friendly and helpful, one of the vital feature of a hostel which is location is quite close to Wenceslas Square. I would recommend to anyone who wants to visit Prague. Affordable price , High quality. :)

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

I like that hostel because location was perfect and the hostel was really clean. Me and my friend stayed in twin bedroom, room was good for our money but there was really noisy environment untill 1 am and we couldnt sleep well.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Never felt safe with their buzzer security system in which they can't see who they're buzzing in. our 4 bed dorm absolutely reeked of cigarettes at all times, to the point where it was hard to breathe. Location was good but otherwise would not recommend.

We really loved our stay at the hostel centre. Location was great and we lived the communal area. The showers were nice and hot although there was nowhere to put your things. The only real down fall was the parking. It cost $20 Euro per night to park on the premises.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Zero atmosphere

Clean, good location, could be noisy at times, but that's hostel life

• 5th Sep 2015

Great place for the price. Big common room. The bathrooms are clean. The rooms and beds are fine although it can be a little noisy at night. Just bring earplugs. I liked this place and ended up staying an extra night. Good value for money definitely .

• 27th Aug 2015

good place to fall asleep at night. friendly help, clean linens

• 14th Aug 2015