Hostel Centro Historico Regina Reviews

5 de Febrero No. 53 & Regina, Col. Centro Historico, Mexico City, Mexico

The staff was very nice and helpful. I just wish the sheets on the bed were a little thicker. The nights were very cold.

• 20th Aug 2015

Everything was great. Thank you very much. We specially love the hostel apmosphere incluiding the restaurants. Defenily we will go back.

I though it was beautful, the hostel was really accommodating, it was family oriented that was a surprise. A lot of families there, make me consider them for when I bring my child.

• 4th Aug 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Super friendly staff and everything you would need for a comfortable stay in Mexico City. Would you recommend.

I LOVE this hostel! It's proximity to the centro is incredible, and there are so many things to do close by if you're on a time crunch, as my partner and I were the night that we stayed. I had stayed previously with my summer abroad class during the weekend of the 4th of July, and I liked it so much that I wanted to stay here again with my partner. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the showers are hot. The atmosphere to the hostel is very lively, but quiet at night which is nice!

• 26th Jul 2015

I stayed here as a stop over through the city. It has no vibe at all. The staff were unfriendly and it was the first hostel in Mexico where I wanted to have my belongings locked away the whole time any anything out what always in my sight. Not my kind of hostel. On a positive the bathrooms are nice!

Top hostel! The staff were super friendly and spoke perfect English which was very helpful. Security is lax but only because the room doors are never locked (lockers provided though) the hostel has a roof too bar and they were also happy enough for us to drink shop beers. The location was spot on surrounded by good food and bars. (Breakfast is jam and toast, not full American as thought )

Good hostel, great location!

I am pleased to recommend this hostel, it is well located in a safe area and very close to bars and restaurants; the only thing I did not like was breakfast, just toast and jam. Overall very clean with very good facilities.

Great location but extremely noisy and not a very social environment

Good location near markets and loads of places to eat. can catch the blue or pink line it's very close.. breakfast is kinda crappy just toast but nevermind. and when your watching netflix on the main tv it's quite load. I would suggest putting doors there. They had a bar on the roof that was lively most days of the week pretty good place

Loved the room!

Great hostel...certainly tops many others I've stayed at and will likely stay there again on my way back through Mexico City!

• 27th May 2015

great location and helpful staff

I only stayed for one night but had a great experience and would recommend this hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They had a rooftop dinner the night I was there that was great.

• 18th May 2015

Great place. Amazing location. The owner was incredibly helpful and nice. Stayed in the dorm. Typical dorm style. Not much different from any other dorm

Excellent hostel located right in the middle of down town in a safe area. Would definitely stay here again next time.

The hostel was really nice and centrally located. The staff was also very friendly and approachable. The only downside is that the area can get really noisy at night sometimes on the weekend.

• 2nd May 2015

Great helpful staff. I love the artwork on walls and halls of the hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • India

Hostels in Mexico usually has a bar on the top floor open for people in the street. That can be good and bad, depending on what you are looking for. It can get pretty noisy, but after 23:59 the noise goes down. Nice kitchen, internet dropped a few times, but worked. Breakfast could improve. Rooms are clean, Bathroom is good. Lacked of a common area where people could actually hang out. It is close to metro station, zocalo, bars and restaurantes. Great spot!