Hostel Che Playa Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Friendly and helpful staff and in a good location - within easy walking distance from the bus station, beach, restaurants etc. Room had fans AND air conditioning which was great to cool down and beat the heat. Breakfast was simple, but I enjoyed eating fresh fruit in the mornings.

Pretty nice hostel to stay in PDC. Closeby location to anything you need:) One negative was extremely low water pressure at times when you hardly got any water.

Clean hostel and very well located. Had a really fun night here.

good breakfast, nice place to get to know new people, nice bar with good specials (esp. for girls), offer free tours

This hostel lacked atmosphere and some staff were unfriendly, security had issues with us bringing a friend back even though we had a spare bed in our private room. The bathroom could have been cleaner.

THE BEST HOSTEL IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN!!! I met so many great people and just had an awesome time. The hostel has pizza nights and a barbeque night and after the events everyone from the hostel goes to the clubs in a group.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Had a really good time at this hostel and met a lot of cool people here. I loved the cenote tour that they offer for free. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am in playa.

• 11th Aug 2015

When I first arrived, the receptionist checked me in. Noticing I was travelling alone, she suggested to join the BBQ that evening and sign up for the free tour to Akamal the next day to meet fellow travellers.That was a lovely and attentive touch and in 11months of travelling, this has been the first! The hostel is clean and comfortable and the 'cook yourself' breakfast was great and included eggs and fruit.. This is a bit of a party hostel so bring earplugs if you want to sleep!

I really wasn´t happy with this hostel. The location is great but the rest is questionable. I haven´t felt really happy thanks to some of the staff, especially Fatima - unless you are a man, she treats to you like she is superior. I was shocked that she enters the room whenever she likes without knocking and without greeting. As for kitchen - I´m used to cook when I travel - but there are no pots. I know they offer BBQ or pizza but if you try to save money or don´t eat it, pots would be useful.

1 2 3 Next » last »