Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Staff were excellent. They made a really good effort to get people involved

If you are looking for a party hostel, this is a great place. Rooftop bar with happy hours, lots of activities that you can book during the day and themed dinners/party at night. Very noisy though ( our room was upstairs, basically IN the bar) so if you're looking to sleep a little this might not be your hostel of choice. But it's Playa del Carmen, so :) Staff was nice and helpfull, the access to the dorms is locked and there's lockers, so very secure and close to the beach/action.

This hostel is a joke. Staff come in your room at any time. Wake up you to ask your name. Come at 1am to turn on the AC which make noise like hamer. I know Playa is for party, but wtf. Music until 2am and housemaid wake up you at 9h. If you want a cool place to stay after your diving day go in another place.

Good clean comfortable hostel, the kitchen is a bit under equipped only had 2 crappy trying pans.

Hostel Che was everything I was expecting from a Playa hostel. It's got a great party vibe, it's right near the beach and the people are friendly. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, cool place!

Staff is very nice, they organize activities every day and most nights. People are fun. It gets too loud in the night with the bar, so if you were planing on going to bed before 2 am think again. They are accommodating and they fixed some issues I had with a guest immediately.

Excelente atencion! Todos muy amables. El hostel esta en una ubicacion muy buena..cerca de todo. Todas las habitaciones y baños muy limpios. Todos los dias arman evento por las noches y a veces organizan para que todos los del hostel vayan juntos a la playa. Muy buena onda!

Great place for people who like to have fun. Staff is amazing and they organise many interesting activities. Rooms need renovation. It was fun to stay there!I

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Good stay here with friendly staff and cool roof top bar that fills up each night. Short walk to the main part of town and the beach. There is always good food offers for dinner. Only criticism is the WiFi wasn't great but I wasn't too bothered by it.

Great staff. Good location- only a fews minutes walk to 5th Ave and the beach. Saturday nights get pretty loud so if you have plans early Sunday morning maybe not the best, but otherwise it was great. Simple breakfast, wifi, lockers. I would stay here again.

Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast, great

Great place to stay in Playa Del Carmen ! Staff is awesome and the hostel is well located !

The hostel were the best I ever been to. So nice atmosphere, you feel it as quickly you put your feet there. Loved it! The only thing was that it was a party there like every night, we had a private room at the ground floor so we didnt hear the music so much....it was on the roof. Deffently wanna go there again! 😊👍

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

I love to party but the general athmosphere was not very good there

There needs to be a rule no lights on in dorms after 10pm or something. Was woken up for an hour at 12 and then again for another hour at 5:30 in the morning when they came home from clubbing. They turned all the lights on and started to have fun in the form knowing we were sleeping and they had woken us up.

The first room we had was nice. Allthough, when we had to change room we got a private ensuite room inside of a dorm. A bit strange, and the pressure in the shower were really bad. Sometimes it was hardly any water at all. A bit noisy but I had no trouble sleeping. Nice staff. All in all a good hostel!

I enjoyed myself in hostel che. They cleaned the room every day and.. i booked the biggest room but they changed my booking to female dorm. Actually i prefered the big dorm cause it has a nice terrace and good to meet new people!

A great hostel if you are into the party scene! This hostel had amazing live music at the bar. However, if you actually want to sleep this is not the hostel for you. Loud party music.... and I mean LOUD... is happening all night. Other than that it is really clean and a good place to stay! Really close to the downtown area.

Generally a good hostel with helpful staff and clean rooms. Bathrooms were cleaned every few hours. Good security with stars on hand 24hrs to let you in. Unfortunately my phone was stolen in my dorm which is hopefully just bad luck.

• 26th Jan 2015

Really good hostel. Beds were pretty good. Bathroom and shower were pretty good, and had hot water. Always a plus. Very loud though. Always a party going on up stairs. So of you want to party every night, this is for you. Otherwise choose elsewhere. Only a 5 min walk to the beach and 10mins to the clubs. Would recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3