Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The worst thing are few of the staff members, the volunteers Antonella and Tal: I came back at 2.30 am from the disco I wanted to sleep but they were having drinking party on my room's balcony because they have no money to go out, they work for free for accomodation. I asked them gentle to go in the reception to drink and make noise because at night the room area is a quite zone but antonella told me it was a 10 bed dormitory and they were allowed to make whatever they wanted. Worst staff ever

Great place, great location and helpful staff. A good party vibe in the place but you can still get some sleep!

This hostel is awesome so much fun, the staff are so friendly and helpful. The location is great only a few blocks from the beach and close to shopping ,resturants and laundry facilities !! I recommend this hostel :)!!

Really nice hotel, very clean. The staff was very friendly, the activities very nice. I met a lot of nice people there!

its the best place in playa to make friends an meet ppl from around the world

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Had lots of fun. Great people.

Great hostel. Location was nice and central, right near the bus terminal. Didnt have the most pleasant stay due to the people in my room. Had nothing to do with the hostel though.

Super friendly Hostel staff, nice atmosphere and premium location! Would definitely recommend this to all people planning to go to Playa.

Great hostel, always a party going on - one day there's a free pizza night, the next day there's a girls drink free between 10-11pm, and who knows what's coming next? Good atmosphere and friendly staff. The breakfast could use an improvement and my matress was not at all comfortable though...

again had an amazing time!

There wasn't a good communal area where people could sit around and chat- the bar would have been great if they weren't blasting out really loud music to a roomful of people who were just trying to sit around and talk! We stayed in a mixed dorm and the room was pretty filthy and gross. It was quite cheap but no cheaper than lots of other hostels in the town. There are probably better places to stay in Playa! I wouldn't come back. Saying that, the staff were really nice and location was okay.

Great breaky! fruit, eggs, toast, cereal, coffe, tea

People are really nice, atmosphere is great. It has a great social environment, a great bar, a lot of fun. Staff is vefry nice and polite. However, there's no water pressure, hardly any hot water, and rooms are ugly.

It was the most expensive hostel my friend and I stayed at and although the room for 2 (with a king-sized bed) was pretty clean, I think we both gotten bed bug bites and we could not sleep well because our skin was itching throughout the night (yes we bathed). However, the location is awesome and it could be us being unlucky with the bed bug bites. Also, when we arrived on the 1st night, the shower was not working properly but the owners got someone in to fix it the next day so that's great.

The Service Team was really great, the visitors all very communicative, breakfast was complete.

Disgusting smell in the lower level. Yucky!!

Kitchen was clean but very tiny so hard to cook. The doorm we stayed in was terrible, very uncomfortable beds that was stained. Sheets were dirty and bathroom awful with no hot wather. Would not stay there again. Left after two night for another hostel.

A pretty awesome party hostel, every night at the bar people are hanging out and socializing. The staff is really nice as well. The breakfast is ok, nothing spectacular, but make your own kind of a style breakfast. The bad things are the showers, I didn't have even one time hot shower in this hostel. All in all, I'd recommend this place to people who are looking to meet people and party.

Good hostel, great bar, great stuff.. A lot of fun all you can eat activities and so on. Breakfast is awesome!

The bar keeps the music ery loud until 2-3 am although there is just few people. And it is located next to the rooms in the second floor. By the way there is not lift which is a problem if u are carrying big and heavy luggage.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels