Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

This hostel is great with nice spacious dorms, lockers and en suite bathrooms. Bathrooms have soap and handpaper towels which is appreciated as most hostels don't. Breakfast included. Staff are really friendly and helpful and there are activities daily. It is very clean with spot checks regularly throughout day and bins emptied. It can be a little noisy until midnight/1am with music but earplugs do the job if needed. Fatima on Reception is wonderful and very accommodating. I have extended stay.

Didn't actually get to stay here as my booking coincided with a Mexican detention centre for two nights! (Please get your entry stams in Tijuana if crossing the boarder by foot)! Coco let me rock up and chill in the lounge área and even offered me breakfast whilst I waited for my friends after my nightmare Storey! They didn't charge me for the nights that I missed which I thought was really decent! Thanks guys, legendary!

Excellent place to stay! The staff was very gooy and helpful.

• 21st May 2015

Phenomenal, Hostel Che is the bees knees, the cats pyjamas man. If you come here, I guarantee you will not regret it my friends. The staff are extremely helpful and theres always a party going on. Try the Argentinian BBQ on Thursday. Thanks for everything Hostel Che!

• 20th May 2015

We love everyone. Thanks guys for making our stay a very happy one. Tincho, Coco, Fachy, joelma

• 18th May 2015

Great place. clean bathrooms and good beds. WiFi, good breakfast, great location, and nice staff too.

• 17th May 2015
  • Argentina

Highly recommended hostel. Great location, knowledgable and friendly staff with clean rooms. Definitly take the cenote tour with Alex - the best tour in Mexico! Thank you Hostel Che, I had a great stay! Aloha!

• 3rd May 2015

This was an interesting stay... It was my birthday and after a few too many tequilas I ended up on the floor, cracking my head open and ending up in a mexican hospital getting a few stitches. Aside the downfall, the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. they didn't even complain when they had to clean up my blood from all over the hostel floor! And made sure I still had an awesome birthday. Super fun vibe. Great place to stay.

Good hostel very near city and beach. Rooms had air conditioning which was great during the night! Staff at front desk were helpful and great! Other staff could be rather aloof or too busy socializing to help. Hostel is partying everyone night so great for those looking for a party and rooms are private enough if you need a night to yourself. Noise wasn't an issue in our private room.

Great hostel with great atmosphere and very friendly staff. You feel like at home. The only problem was the air con which was way too cold.

It's a Hostel party, so if don't bother the loud music after a long flight or trip, you can sleep well.. The staff was very helpful. You can use the fridge and the kitchen as you wish. The Internet sometimes failed.. Atmosphere was good.

Staff were excellent. They made a really good effort to get people involved

If you are looking for a party hostel, this is a great place. Rooftop bar with happy hours, lots of activities that you can book during the day and themed dinners/party at night. Very noisy though ( our room was upstairs, basically IN the bar) so if you're looking to sleep a little this might not be your hostel of choice. But it's Playa del Carmen, so :) Staff was nice and helpfull, the access to the dorms is locked and there's lockers, so very secure and close to the beach/action.

This hostel is a joke. Staff come in your room at any time. Wake up you to ask your name. Come at 1am to turn on the AC which make noise like hamer. I know Playa is for party, but wtf. Music until 2am and housemaid wake up you at 9h. If you want a cool place to stay after your diving day go in another place.

Good clean comfortable hostel, the kitchen is a bit under equipped only had 2 crappy trying pans.

Hostel Che was everything I was expecting from a Playa hostel. It's got a great party vibe, it's right near the beach and the people are friendly. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, cool place!

Staff is very nice, they organize activities every day and most nights. People are fun. It gets too loud in the night with the bar, so if you were planing on going to bed before 2 am think again. They are accommodating and they fixed some issues I had with a guest immediately.

Excelente atencion! Todos muy amables. El hostel esta en una ubicacion muy buena..cerca de todo. Todas las habitaciones y baños muy limpios. Todos los dias arman evento por las noches y a veces organizan para que todos los del hostel vayan juntos a la playa. Muy buena onda!

Great place for people who like to have fun. Staff is amazing and they organise many interesting activities. Rooms need renovation. It was fun to stay there!I

• 13th Mar 2015