Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Pretty nice hostel to stay in PDC. Closeby location to anything you need:) One negative was extremely low water pressure at times when you hardly got any water.

good breakfast, nice place to get to know new people, nice bar with good specials (esp. for girls), offer free tours

THE BEST HOSTEL IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN!!! I met so many great people and just had an awesome time. The hostel has pizza nights and a barbeque night and after the events everyone from the hostel goes to the clubs in a group.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Had a really good time at this hostel and met a lot of cool people here. I loved the cenote tour that they offer for free. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am in playa.

• 11th Aug 2015

When I first arrived, the receptionist checked me in. Noticing I was travelling alone, she suggested to join the BBQ that evening and sign up for the free tour to Akamal the next day to meet fellow travellers.That was a lovely and attentive touch and in 11months of travelling, this has been the first! The hostel is clean and comfortable and the 'cook yourself' breakfast was great and included eggs and fruit.. This is a bit of a party hostel so bring earplugs if you want to sleep!

I really wasn´t happy with this hostel. The location is great but the rest is questionable. I haven´t felt really happy thanks to some of the staff, especially Fatima - unless you are a man, she treats to you like she is superior. I was shocked that she enters the room whenever she likes without knocking and without greeting. As for kitchen - I´m used to cook when I travel - but there are no pots. I know they offer BBQ or pizza but if you try to save money or don´t eat it, pots would be useful.

This hostel is for people who WANT TO PARTY, not sleep. The 10 people dorm is situated right under the bar, so you hear music and footsteps until around 2:00 in the morning. Otherwise, the staff is nice and the facilities are great.

I have been to many hostels all over the world. This one has been one of my favorites!!!! The staff are great and very helpful. They have free tours to go to cenotes and free snorkeling tours in akumal. The place is super clean and there is just an overall good vibe. Highly recommended :)

• 5th Aug 2015

Everything perfect... argentina people is rreally friendly,.. and the hostel is just perfect.... well located, clean...

very welcoming and with a great atmosphere. i love hostel che

• 3rd Aug 2015

Beds pillows so uncomfortable Staff very helpful Breakfast was yum and fresh It was so nice to escape the heat in aircon rooms :) Great location nice and clean

Well located, pretty nice setup, staff very helpful. Party scene at the hostel itself not bad, bar available etc. Bathrooms in ensuite mid-size dorms are pretty average. Good breaky! Located nice and close to ferry dock, party district, bars/cafes/restaurants etc. Management seem to have their stuff sorted and Hostel runs smoothly and effectively!

Very noisy until very late, maybe a cutoff at 12am so guests who aren't going out can get a decent nights sleep

• 31st Jul 2015

Great place to meet people and have fun.

It was my second time at the hostel. It was incredible! graciasssss amigosss

• 26th Jul 2015

Great staff, many plans at the hostel, great atmosphere. The cleanliness of the room was great, but the kitchen could be cleaner. Good location between 6 and 20th avenues, so you can go walking to the 5th avenue, to the beach, to ADO bus... Everywhere.

This was one of the best breakfast offerings at a hostel in which i have stayed! Looked forward to the eggs, coffee, fresh milk just some of the simple items that make my mornings! Hostel Che has such a pronounced style. I definitely

I spent only one night in this Hostel but I left with a very good impression... if I had more time in my trip I'd be there for a while! Facilities were nice, the break fast is really good and the staff was awesome, very attentive and happy, they recomended me the best tour I did in Mexico! Diving in the cenote Chikin Ha! I loved it.

The 3 cenotes snorkeling tour was the highlight of my trip!! Such a good time diving through tunnels and arches that I never would have found or felt safe exploring without a guide. So much better than just going to swim. 110% worth the 450 pesos.

I was very good