Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Pretty sweet hostel. Its good if you are in for a party hostel not a chilled time! Really good roof top bar, staff are nice, great kitchen facilities, rooms are clean. Yeah its a good hostel!

Really good vibes! Love this place, amazing staff and really good partying. Barbecue and pizza-nights were the best! Thank you so much Che, hope to see you again soon :)

it's horrible. i have booked the 12-person girl dorm, but in fact i only get 14-person mixed room. the room is dark and in a mess. Near my bed, i don't have a power interface. i need to get it in other's bed. and because too many people live there, no enough hot water. i need to wait. the only good thing i think is its location.

I would stay here again. Staff is very nice!

Great hostel. Bar is cool and roof terrace a great place to chill. We were there for the BBQ night which was good.

The stay was really nice. Staff is extremaly friendly, breakfast included - i enjoyed my stay a lot. The only disadvantage for me was music which at times was a little too loud.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Great atmosphere and close to everything. They had a bar on the roof and it was a nice place to relax but there weren't a lot of people that night. Overall it was a good stay.

I arrived after a long bus ride . Because I was there very early I couldn't enter my room yet, but they let me stay on the roof terrace. That was amazing! After a while I got my key, took a shower and found out it was so easy to make friends at the hostel! at night there was a party at the roofterrace and the seccond night there was even a BBQ on the rooftop!

• 20th Nov 2013

It's a combination of a perfect location and great atmosphere. The rooms are comfortable, bathrooms are clean, the complimentary breakfast is very complete and there is always something going on. I really recommend this place!

Cool staff, very good breakfast

Great hostel! Kind of a party hostel but it's clean, FUN, great helpful staff. loved it.

With a nice Kitchen, roof top Bar and a good choice in music, Hostel Che really is a lively place to stay. If you do want an early night, or quiet evening, this is not the place for you (our room had open windows facing the bar and noisy corridors). A simple roof bar, can easily become a noisy nightclub within a few hours and not stop until 1am. We really enjoyed a relaxed atmosphere and fun times, especially from Tony the barman!

1 2 3 Next » last »