Hostel Che Reviews

Calle 6, entre Avenida 15 & Avenida 20, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

It's a great hostel and helpful staff but some things weren't clear such as: 1. Bring the trash bin out to get the trash picked up. 2. There are parties every night next to our door so if you plan on sleeping, bring earplugs. 3. No credit card reader to pay for hostel stay.

I really love this hostel. Great rooms, great staff, great bar and great atmosphere. I met a bunch of great and inspiring people there and I can't wait to go back. I'll definitly stay there again during my next stay in Playa del Carmen.

The hostel is located on a great place. I think the planned activities are great (Pizza night, taco night etc) and the kitchen looked very good. Needs some new furniture on the leaving room. The bad side is that the shower on the mix dorm was not working, somone talked to the reception about it and nothing was done, it was seriously imposible to take a shower there. we neded finding another bathroom on the first floor and using it even though one of the staff memebers said it was not allowed.

fun place in the epicenter of playa del carmen. great roof-top bar to get the evening started and meet fun ppl.

Average hostel overall that's in a good location. A bit expensive for the quality of facilities but still reasonable. I enjoyed the rooftop bar.

Convenient location! Very close to the bus station. A number of restaurants nearby that's great after a day of diving.

A very average hostel, nothing special nothing very bad. Only thing to note is that the hostel has a bar on the 2nd floor and is open until 2am. All the dorms and private rooms are around the bar. So if you come to have a good nights rest and wake up early the next day then this hostel is not for you.

• 3rd Dec 2014

This is definitely a party hostel. Location is fantastic, but here were my issues: My top bunk bed had no ladder.... which was ridiculous. They provided no pillow, and when i asked for one they gave me a pillowcase and shoved a sheet inside it. All the lockers in my room were taken, and the room had no windows. The staff are only there to party with there own friends, had an "all-you-can-drink" night which receptionist said lated till 12, but stopped at 10, and toilet overflowed during the night

Excellent!! a great place to stay in Playa del Carmen. Fun, a lot of party and friendly people

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Fun party hostel. Wonderful staff. Great location. Only downside is the bar is close to the rooms on the second floor and you can hear music till past 1 am which is hard if you're trying to sleep. So basically, stay out and party hard in Playa! :)

1 2 3 Next » last »