Hostel Chic Zagreb Reviews

Pavla Hatza 10, Zagreb, Croatia

Really great hostel. Dorm room and front doors are locked, and each bed gets a locker, though it is pretty noisy as it was metal. Close to city centre, bus/rail stations, and supermarkets. Wi-Fi was reliable in my dorm as well as common area. Staff was very helpful and approachable. Only issue I ran into was that the paper towel dispensers in the bathrooms were empty throughout my stay, which I thought was strange.

Stayed here for two nights. Lockers were big and large. Shower was quite good, although there was only one that was to be used by all the males in the hostel. Staff was super nice, and even let me wash some clothes there as well. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice, clean hostel with friendly staff & a good location (very close to the train station and the city centre).

The staff is very friendly and the hostel is neat, clean and stylish.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

Great place to stay, perfect location close to the main bus and train stations, only several minutes from the very city center. Staff is very friendly and nice. Rooms are new, trendy and perfectly clean, including bathroom. I highly recommend Chic hostel to people aim to explore beautiful Zagreb.

We arrived at the hostel before the check in time but the staff were more than happy to allow us to check in early. We upgraded to a private room at check in which wasn't a problem at all. The staff gave us a map of the city and pointed us in the direction for the tourists sights. He also gave us a ticket to climb the tower in Zagreb to get a 360 degree view for free. The hostel was very clean, easy to find and had everything you could need.

Really nice and clean hostel, pretty small. The kitchen is quite tiny, everything is quite modern in the hostel.

perfect location!

easy location, very clean, recommend for sure!

Good hostel in a good location — about 15 minutes walk from the main bus station and only 10 minutes walk from the main square. Was set back off the main street, which made it quiet. The rooms had lockers and were basic, but fine for the price. I didn't get given a towel however, and despite reception saying they open at 7am, it opened at 8am, which caused me to have to rush to the bus after I'd finally checked out.

• 12th Sep 2015

Great hostel for quiet, good location. Only thing is that they list laundry facilities on multiple places online but they wouldn't allow me to use the machines at the hostel - had to go to a laundromat. It wasn't that far, but it's still misleading. However, I had a great stay overall.

Only stayed here for one night. Not a great atmosphere but clean and huge lockers

Great stop over for us on the way to Slovenia. Good location for train station and major sights. Spacious clean rooms and bathrooms - very good value for money.

Really nice hostel! A little hard to find at night in the dark ans found the door fob difficult the first night. Room was nice however could have done with a mirror in the bedroom as the bathroom mirror was very high up, my fiend is 5ft and had to lift a chair into the bathroom to see in it.

Room was very comfortable and clean. Aircon is provided ffor the hot weather. The male toliet has only 1 showering cubicle though so have to wait for our turn to shower.

Great stay here. Only complaint is that the lockers are super noisy when you're taking things in and out of them. I would/will definitely come back again!

Overall really nice stay in this hostel- excellent location near train & bus station and only 5 mins walk to the Old Town. Super super clean with reasonable kitchen facilities. Only thing that let it down was the beds are pretty un-sturdy and the lockers extremely noisy, also the hostel lacked a bit of atmosphere- other than that great!

I was only there for one night, but I liked Hostel Chic! It was clean, in a good location, and there was an epic thunderstorm while I was there which was fun to watch from the little balcony!

Really lovely hostel. great friendly helpful staff with sense of humour. nice clean bathrooms and rooms with big lockers. beds ok, individual lights and power points. nice balcony and common area. Lots of brochures and trips advertised and good book swap! small walk to main square but nice walk and lovely park nearby. very close to train station and 15min walk to bus.

Very good hostel. Staff was awesome and very good located. It's a highly recommended Hostel.