Hostel Chic Zagreb Reviews

Pavla Hatza 10, Zagreb, Croatia

Was a short stay at hostel chic but it was a very nice hostel, very modern and clean. The man who worked there was very funny and also helped us out storing luggage as we arrived early. Really close to the train station and about a 10 minute walk to the main area of Zagreb!

Nice hostel, clean and friendly staff. Kitchen is small and there was only 1 shower per gender. But nice patio and ok rooms!

Nice, relatively small hostel. Good price, kitchen & laptop available.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

We had a lovely stay, really nice modern rooms with a lot of plug sockets, especially in the dorms. It was a short walk from the train station, only about 1 minute, and then a short walk into the centre. Would recommend.

Such a good hostel. Modern, clean, great location. Enjoy your stay!

Friendly staff, very good lockers, convenient location, beefy air con unit!

Excellent Hostel!

Really clean and modern hostel at a good place, but the atmostphere was horrible, people were mad and really tired. Not a party hostel!

Great location, friendly staff, lovely rooms. Bit of an issue with the credit card machine, but no big problems.

Really nice hostel ! Really clean and the staff is so nice. About a 10 minute walk from the train station. Only negative side is that there was only one shower in the men's bathroom. But overall really nice place to stay !

A photo of the actual entrance on the street would be nice, since google maps says the hostel is on the street next to the real one. Very good hostel, excellent bathroom design, the shower cabin is very very good. very clean and peaceful, nice rooms, very good. The staff is very helpful and nice to talk to. Totally recommended.

Very good location, locate between old town, main bus station and train station, plus it is not right next to the road, so you don't hear any noise from outside. Love it.

The best dog in Zagreb. 10/10

It was definitely one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff was great - very helpful and gave us great tips and suggestions about Zagreb and the other cities of Croatia we were going to go afterwards -, the hostel was extremely clean and had great rooms and bathrooms. It was an amazing experience!

Loved this hostel! So clean and nice, quiet with lovely staff. Would stay here again anytime.

Hostel Chic is located 5 minutes from the central area of Zagreb which is the only positive thing I have to say about it. The whole time we were there no toilet paper was to be found in the mens bathroom and the bathrooms were not at all clean and there was only one staff member working.

clean and tidy

Close to the train station and easy walk to all the sites and restaurants. Irena, the staff member that greeted me, was so endearing and helpful. I'd recommend this place just because of how nice she was. One of a kind. Facilities were clean although very cozy. I would stay again!

easy walk to the train station, not far from the city center and close to an money exchange booth, but it does take me around 15 minutes to get to the bus terminal by foot. we had slight allergic reactions when stepping into our room perhaps due to the carpeting, but the whole property is super clean.

Everything was clean, the beds were really creaky. I encountered the rudest person in all 3 months of traveling here but that's not the fault of the hostel. Because of the unpleasant memory of that person I probably wouldn't stay here again but I would recommend others to do so.