Hostel Chic Zagreb Reviews

Pavla Hatza 10, Zagreb, Croatia

Close to the train station and easy walk to all the sites and restaurants. Irena, the staff member that greeted me, was so endearing and helpful. I'd recommend this place just because of how nice she was. One of a kind. Facilities were clean although very cozy. I would stay again!

Everything was clean, the beds were really creaky. I encountered the rudest person in all 3 months of traveling here but that's not the fault of the hostel. Because of the unpleasant memory of that person I probably wouldn't stay here again but I would recommend others to do so.

I was really sick when I arrived in Zagreb and honestly, I couldn't have picked a better hostel, these guys were so nice and friendly!! They have a great kitchen, a nice little common area, spacious dorms, clean bathrooms, and right next to the train station so if you're half dead like I was, then you can walk right in no problem. Also only a ten minute walk to the old town, the city is nice and compact so you can definitely see everything from here, and they'll give you great tips :)

The staff are so kind and willing to help with whatever you need. The washroom and dorm room are very clean and the beds are comfortable. I quite enjoyed my stay here, and I'll stay here again next I'm in Zagreb. :)