Hostel Chic Zagreb Reviews

Pavla Hatza 10, Zagreb, Croatia

I was really sick when I arrived in Zagreb and honestly, I couldn't have picked a better hostel, these guys were so nice and friendly!! They have a great kitchen, a nice little common area, spacious dorms, clean bathrooms, and right next to the train station so if you're half dead like I was, then you can walk right in no problem. Also only a ten minute walk to the old town, the city is nice and compact so you can definitely see everything from here, and they'll give you great tips :)

The staff are so kind and willing to help with whatever you need. The washroom and dorm room are very clean and the beds are comfortable. I quite enjoyed my stay here, and I'll stay here again next I'm in Zagreb. :)