Hostel Chic Zagreb Reviews

Pavla Hatza 10, Zagreb, Croatia

Excellent Hostel!

Really clean and modern hostel at a good place, but the atmostphere was horrible, people were mad and really tired. Not a party hostel!

Great location, friendly staff, lovely rooms. Bit of an issue with the credit card machine, but no big problems.

Really nice hostel ! Really clean and the staff is so nice. About a 10 minute walk from the train station. Only negative side is that there was only one shower in the men's bathroom. But overall really nice place to stay !

A photo of the actual entrance on the street would be nice, since google maps says the hostel is on the street next to the real one. Very good hostel, excellent bathroom design, the shower cabin is very very good. very clean and peaceful, nice rooms, very good. The staff is very helpful and nice to talk to. Totally recommended.

Very good location, locate between old town, main bus station and train station, plus it is not right next to the road, so you don't hear any noise from outside. Love it.

The best dog in Zagreb. 10/10

Loved this hostel! So clean and nice, quiet with lovely staff. Would stay here again anytime.

Hostel Chic is located 5 minutes from the central area of Zagreb which is the only positive thing I have to say about it. The whole time we were there no toilet paper was to be found in the mens bathroom and the bathrooms were not at all clean and there was only one staff member working.

clean and tidy

Close to the train station and easy walk to all the sites and restaurants. Irena, the staff member that greeted me, was so endearing and helpful. I'd recommend this place just because of how nice she was. One of a kind. Facilities were clean although very cozy. I would stay again!

easy walk to the train station, not far from the city center and close to an money exchange booth, but it does take me around 15 minutes to get to the bus terminal by foot. we had slight allergic reactions when stepping into our room perhaps due to the carpeting, but the whole property is super clean.

Everything was clean, the beds were really creaky. I encountered the rudest person in all 3 months of traveling here but that's not the fault of the hostel. Because of the unpleasant memory of that person I probably wouldn't stay here again but I would recommend others to do so.

Only stayed here for one night but seems like a pleasant hostel. Everything was clean, the beds were comfortable and the showers were nice! The kitchen area seems like it would be good to cook in. Very easy to reach from the train station (5 minute walk) and easy to reach main square (ten minute walk). Only criticisms is that the beds in our dorm were maybe a bit close together (but still okay!) and there wasn't a particularly social vibe, but we were only there one night! Would stay here again.

I was really sick when I arrived in Zagreb and honestly, I couldn't have picked a better hostel, these guys were so nice and friendly!! They have a great kitchen, a nice little common area, spacious dorms, clean bathrooms, and right next to the train station so if you're half dead like I was, then you can walk right in no problem. Also only a ten minute walk to the old town, the city is nice and compact so you can definitely see everything from here, and they'll give you great tips :)

The staff are so kind and willing to help with whatever you need. The washroom and dorm room are very clean and the beds are comfortable. I quite enjoyed my stay here, and I'll stay here again next I'm in Zagreb. :)