9.0
Superb 19 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 19 Total Reviews
Hostel Cinnamon Located at ul. Teofila Lenartowicza 7/2, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-138 ul. Teofila Lenartowicza 7/2
90% 19
50.0698480 19.9282652
    Rooms available

10th Dec 2015

Very nice and quiet hostel relatively close to the center, with breakfast.

• Chile, Couple, 31-40
13th Oct 2015

The staff was very kind. Good kitchen. Some wifi problems in the first floor, but good wifi in common areas (groundfloor) breakfast was good too.

2nd Sep 2015

I left a review for this place earlier or maybe I didn't . The boss lady went to a lot of trouble to checking a cross country rail itinerary for me, for which I was very grateful . I had a private room so security was not a problem. The hostel suited me as it was a 15 minute walk for tourist center and seemed to attract a quieter crowd, if you like your sleep, no late noise and was in a quiet street.