Hostel City Bed am Kurfuerstendamm Reviews

Lietzenburger Strasse 56, Berlin, Germany

Everything was fine, except the staff, who was quite rude and not very welcoming. We were 4 people in a room. The price / quality was then quite good. It is noisy with open windows (on a busy street), but otherwise it's fine with closed windows. It's not the cosiest room I've ever seen, but at least it was clean.

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

Location near city the city center. Clean rooms, clean bathroom, hot water. Rooms are situated in the street where is four-lane road. The staff did not speake English very well, evan when I left the hotel, the staff spoke only German. It was problem for me, because I do not speak German and I did not agree with the staff. Who can speak German, it is good hostel for him.