Hostel City Bed am Kurfuerstendamm

Very Good 120 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2017
6.0

Hostel in a good location (walking distance from a central train station) - however it is in an expensive area, so be careful! Very comfortable beds. although we were in the only room with air conditioning and the temperatures exceeded 34 celcius. The shower broke on day two and flooded the kitchen- the cleaner was definitely not happy about this and made it very well known- from the bitching we heard. Attempted to charge my card despite asking for cash payment.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
2nd Jun 2017
7.1

I got a room next door from the main hostel building. It has good facilities refrigerator, washing mashine, stove, toaster, two showers and a common place to sit and chat with others. The negative part was no wifi. You have to go to the hostel (main buildning) but after 22.00 it is closed. I got an extra key to enter main building so I can use wifi whenever I wanted to.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017
6.6

We stayed in the next door but of the hostel which was fine - nice kitchen and bathrooms were fine, our room was basically right next to the street so a tad noisy and very hot until late at night as all one side of the room was a massive window. A decent hostel.

12th May 2017
8.0

The hostel has a perfect location - close to Kudamm, Bus and U-Bahn station. The place is clean, the rooms are nice. The one real disadvantage was that if you don't buy the breakfast there you have difficulties with preparing any meal by yourself. There is a fridge and a microwave for general use but we needed to borrow plates and forks from the staff. And there is no kettle, which was the worst - you can forget about hot drink when coming back late as the reception is already closed.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017
6.3

The place is a bit weird, the reception close at 6pm and there is no staff after that, so they close the "kitchen" and you can't get any cutlery, plates or cups. Location is really good, 10m walking to supermarket and metro station. It's more like a house than a hostel, if you are looking for somewhere quiet that's the right place.

17th Mar 2017
8.0

The place is located in a nice area. We stayed on the ground floor, the room was nice and the common areas were big. The bathroom was ok. It wasn't easy to find someone at reception, and we wanted to rent towels...

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy, when we can make the stay of our guests a mostly pleasant one. Our prices do not make possible to maintain a 24h reception. This can lead to situations, where we cannot be at the service of our guests all the time. We are sorry about it.

• England, Female, 41+
3rd Mar 2017

Good place to stay, despite my experience on arrival, late on a Friday night....I opened the unlocked door to my room, a private room that I'd booked just for myself, and found a man asleep in a bed! He explained that he was staying in a nearby room, with 3 others, and to escape the noise of their snoring, and thinking this room empty for the night, moved into it. He apologised profusely, and I could see the funny side of it. But the door should have been left locked by staff, for my arrival

Thank you for the funny, although - for us - somewhat embarrassing story. You are right, we should have made sure the room was locked till your arrival. We make sure that it will not happen again. Thank you for the positive feedback and your generous reaction.

• El Salvador, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Here are two builing, one is the with the nicest rooms and there is the anexo that the room are kind to weird but the staff (Bugi the FD my sister and I met) is the best! And the people who stayed here made my stay. If you need a please cheep and not to fancy place i do suggest this hotel other wise not.

Thank you for the feedback. We enjoyed your company very much, it was our pleasure. BR Bogi :-)