Hostel City Bed am Kurfuerstendamm

7.3
Very Good 115 Total Reviews

17th Mar 2017
8.0

The place is located in a nice area. We stayed on the ground floor, the room was nice and the common areas were big. The bathroom was ok. It wasn't easy to find someone at reception, and we wanted to rent towels...

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy, when we can make the stay of our guests a mostly pleasant one. Our prices do not make possible to maintain a 24h reception. This can lead to situations, where we cannot be at the service of our guests all the time. We are sorry about it.

• England, Female, 41+
3rd Mar 2017

Good place to stay, despite my experience on arrival, late on a Friday night....I opened the unlocked door to my room, a private room that I'd booked just for myself, and found a man asleep in a bed! He explained that he was staying in a nearby room, with 3 others, and to escape the noise of their snoring, and thinking this room empty for the night, moved into it. He apologised profusely, and I could see the funny side of it. But the door should have been left locked by staff, for my arrival

Thank you for the funny, although - for us - somewhat embarrassing story. You are right, we should have made sure the room was locked till your arrival. We make sure that it will not happen again. Thank you for the positive feedback and your generous reaction.

• El Salvador, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Here are two builing, one is the with the nicest rooms and there is the anexo that the room are kind to weird but the staff (Bugi the FD my sister and I met) is the best! And the people who stayed here made my stay. If you need a please cheep and not to fancy place i do suggest this hotel other wise not.

Thank you for the feedback. We enjoyed your company very much, it was our pleasure. BR Bogi :-)

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
31st Oct 2016
2.6

I made a reservation, but when i come,it was closed. I was frustrated.