Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It's a little far to walk from the bus station, so i needed to catch a taxi with my backpack, but that's because the city center isn't all that close to the bus stop. The hostel is in the old town. The dorms were comfortable, but they turn off ALL the water at midnight so you cant fill your bottles/brush teeth/showers!? other then that, its an ok place to stay. free breakfast was nice.

Great hostel - studio 2 is fantastic value! Really helpful staff - Adnan!

HCC is definitely my favorite hostel in Sarajevo. The location is excellent and the hostel has nice common room where to meet up with the other travellers. The beds are comfortable and staff is really helpful and friendly. Also the breakfast is included to the price. Overall I think that the quality-price ratio of the hostel is excellent. Definitely no complains.

Apart from a lot of stairs it's a really nice comfortable hostel. Beds are good, bathrooms are clean! Feels like your own space in the living room. Staff really nice and helpful! Thank you

Excellent :) The only problem was the lot of stairs.

no shoe policy great since i do the same at home. hot water problem in upstairs bathroom irritating. 0-5:00 city water usage inconvenient.

The staff were unhelpful for the most part, particularly the brunette girl. Any questions I had were quickly discarded with responses such as "i'll try to find out and get back to you", except that they would never get back to me. I had to come back to the reception desk four times to follow up, still with no results. It wasn't until my friend and I kicked up a fuss at the end before one guy decided to actually help us.

Awesome hostel.

Staffs are really nice and helpful. They try their best to provide as much useful information as guests need, e.g. how to go to tunnel museum. But I was stinted by insects for both of the nights I stayed here. Wifi is weak in the room. Perfect location.

This is a great place to stay in a clean environment with staff that is competent, helpful, and efficient. Everyone speaks good English. The price is about the lowest in Sarajevo but the service is among the highest. The kitchen is great with two skylights. The location is superb, away from noisy streets, but right there near everything.

Create place and really organized, the location was perfect, we could do everything on foot. The employees were really nice and helpful, the only thing was that they did't have the map of the city, but we just get one at the Information Center. We really enjoyed our stay there.

great hostel