Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really good hostel. It was clean and located right in the middle of the city. The staff was also really friendly and helpful. They even gave me a towel when my own personal towel went missing. Would definitely stay here again.

Cool place. We weren't there in the high season so maybe a bit different than others' experience for atmosphere. Can't beat the location and the hostel resembles a tree house. Very squeaky floors!

The hostel was in a good location and overall was value for money. However the bathrooms were sometimes a bit gross and the fact that the water didn't run between midnight and 5am was a bit annoying. Overall though, we had a good stay.

Free breakfast provided. Really central. Easy to organise tours. The guitar was a hit with our group!

Too many stairs and no lift. But other than that, it was fine!

Good hostel with really nice rooms and facilities. The free breakfast went down well. Not much of a party atmosphere but staff were helpful.

More than happy with our stay at this hostel. As a group we got offered to stay at the apartment because of the prolonged stay in the city. The apartment is located near to the hostel itself and is strongly recommended for groups who're planning longer stays. The staff is very accommodating and helped us with almost everything we needed. The location is as amazing - close to everything with lots of cafés and restaurants close-by and conveniently close to the old city.

The location of the hostel is very good between the bus station and the old town. The facilities are allright, but the bathrooms could be cleaner. Staff is really nice and helpful. For travellers looking to party, this is a good spot, for travellers looking for a good nights sleep, however, the other guests can prove to be quite annoying. I couldt sleep because of other guests being constantly noisy outside my room and judging from the signs all over the place this occurs regularly.

Staff are amazing location ideal and facilities top notch. Great place to base yourself and come back to after a day exploring Sarajevo!

Great location in the city centre. Staff were helpful. Easier to meet people in the common areas.

Staff was very kind, mindful about what we need and atmosphere is very good! The place could not be closer to the center. It feels like home but doing a lot of great meetings.

It's a little far to walk from the bus station, so i needed to catch a taxi with my backpack, but that's because the city center isn't all that close to the bus stop. The hostel is in the old town. The dorms were comfortable, but they turn off ALL the water at midnight so you cant fill your bottles/brush teeth/showers!? other then that, its an ok place to stay. free breakfast was nice.

Great hostel - studio 2 is fantastic value! Really helpful staff - Adnan!

HCC is definitely my favorite hostel in Sarajevo. The location is excellent and the hostel has nice common room where to meet up with the other travellers. The beds are comfortable and staff is really helpful and friendly. Also the breakfast is included to the price. Overall I think that the quality-price ratio of the hostel is excellent. Definitely no complains.

Apart from a lot of stairs it's a really nice comfortable hostel. Beds are good, bathrooms are clean! Feels like your own space in the living room. Staff really nice and helpful! Thank you

Excellent :) The only problem was the lot of stairs.

no shoe policy great since i do the same at home. hot water problem in upstairs bathroom irritating. 0-5:00 city water usage inconvenient.

The staff were unhelpful for the most part, particularly the brunette girl. Any questions I had were quickly discarded with responses such as "i'll try to find out and get back to you", except that they would never get back to me. I had to come back to the reception desk four times to follow up, still with no results. It wasn't until my friend and I kicked up a fuss at the end before one guy decided to actually help us.