Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in. The key card system is super convenient and the staff rules.

Absolutely perfect!

I loved staying here, great helpful and friendly staff, good rooms, kitchen, and common rooms. Good central location, there is a bar right outside which can be a bit noisy but that's what you get for being in a central location, take earplugs if that's an issue for you. Can book tours from the reception too.

You have to be prepared to go up three long flights of stairs but we think it is worth it for he location, facilities, and staff!!

• 12th Oct 2013

I didn't like this hostel, the staff I was in contact with was unhelpfull and rude, rooms are not great, bathrooms are not enough (and sometimes they don't work), and to reach the hostel you have to climb for a while.

Great Hostel! Definetley.recommend it!

This hostel was great. My only concern is that I don't think it has enough washrooms for the people. Also, we didn't stay long enough for me to have anything to say about the kitchen facilities. One warning: there is no water between midnight and 5am but I think that's a city wide thing and not the hostel's fault.

A good hostel where you can meet so many travellers. There are different areas where you can socialise. You are also close to the old town too.

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff was warm and welcoming, the hostel is like a little oasis and a whole separate world The beds and lounge areas are very comfortable. I never had breakfast but it looked good. There is a social atmosphere here without a party one which is very nice. The tv and ample movie collection and ps3 is helpful for rainy days. They even let me sleep on the couch when the hostel was full so I wouldn't have to move! Amazing

Great central location, nice staff who ordered me fgoodf in when I got there as after traveling, good beds and clean

Good hostel. Accomodation to travellers. Not too big or small. very good. Lots of stairs, steep.

well located, very clean, Internet available, cosy, very good!!!

right in the centre of old town, near bars, cafes and restaurants and walkable to all sights. pretty small town so most things you'll want to see are within 5 mins walk. staff were so great, really welcoming and made us feel at home. great atmosphere and made a ton of friends here!

Hostel itself looked nice. We stayed in one of the offered private suites some minutes away from the hostel. Location was still very good, but the flat was noisy, not really clean, and hence not a real bargain for the price.

• 26th Aug 2013

Great vibe and great staff. Central, they organize tours. Wifi is fast. Beds comfortable. Breakfast amazing at 1.5euro extra, bargain. Defiantly stay again. Only downfall water turned off between 12-5am but didn't bother me

We really liked this place. Would definitely stay here again.

Tap watet was not good enough to take shower. I dont know whether it is the problem of city of Sarajevo or that of the hostel.

• 25th Aug 2013
  • ibokoreli
  • South Korea

Nice central hostel with very nice and friendly staff. Good common room and great atmosphere.

Nice hostel, good facilities (powerpoints, lounge, computers and kitchen), central location near bars that play loud music at night (didn't bother me but not for everyone) and the old town. Very helpful staff. There are 70 steps to the hostel but the staff will help with your luggage if you need it.

The staff is what makes this hostel so special. They try their best to guarantee you'll love the city. Socializing is easy on the big living room and comfortable sofas. The hostel, though, is on the fourth floor of an old building (lots of stairs!) and had some problems with water supply when I stayed this summer. But the whole atmosphere makes it up for this. Also, location is great, close to everything, on a street with a lot of bars.