Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in! Location is great, in the middle of everything, its very clean and the atmosphere is great! It felt like beeing home and the staff was amazing, so welcoming, helpsome and really nice and cool people! This hostel made our stay in Sarajevo the best time ever

The hostel is right next to some pubs which makes going out quiet easy! Also old town and main shopping street are just a few meters away. Staff is friendly and helpful, especially helping to get your next bus or a taxi to the airport. Upper shower needs a renovation!

Great hostel: extremely helpful and friendly staff 24/7, perfect location for seeing the sights though a long walk from the train/bus station, good wifi & 3 laptops available in the lounge, small but good kitchen, breakfast available, sturdy bunkbeds & decent sized lockers in dorm rooms. My room faced an inner courtyard so was quiet but the outside rooms are above several pubs--but maybe the noise doesnt carry up the 3 floors--lots of stairs keeps you fit as there's no lift option! Can open the

Good hostel. Nice large common area. Centrally located in the center of town. Only stayed one night but it's just a totally solid well run hostel.

Really great hostel, very cozy/chill vibe, comfy beds, and super helpful and friendly staff. The only two minor drawbacks are 1) no locks for the lockers and 2) it's on a street with a bunch of pubs/clubs-- not necessarily a drawback, but it was extremely loud even on Sunday night; ideal for going out, not ideal for catching up on sleep!

Central location, comfy beds, great staff. Second time around and will definitely go back once back in Sarajevo again. Thanks! :-)

The place is in a very good location. If you want to sleep quietly ask for rooms that are not in the same side as the street since the bars are very noisy. Don't expect a really good shower, but its ok. In my room I had a lot of pigeons noise in the roof and it screwed my sleeping time.

Very friendly and helpful staff - help with recommendations, offers, money issues etc. Upgraded us to a studio flat - free of charge. Amazing location.

Good hostel. Helpful, friendly staff who welcomed us with a shot of rakija after we'd had to walk to the hostel (there'd been a big protest that day and the trams weren't running) from the train station. Excellent air conditioning which really helps in the hot Bosnian summer. Good shower facilities, great kitchen, good breakfast set up. Amazing location right in the centre of the old town.

This is a great place near the old town with helpful staff and super-clean facilities. The rooms are a good size and the breakfast is great value too. Our only gripe was that sometime after midnight, the water goes off and doesn't come back on till after 6am. Not sure why, but it would have been nice to know - we had an early flight and couldn't even brush our teeth before we left. If someone had told us we would have been prepared, so staff should mention this at check in. Otherwise great!

Staff were not helpful other than night staff Nermin. They give wrong information and basically refer you to a board which has bus timings and all when you enquire and do not bother to help you check anything else other than what they already know.

Great location, clean rooms and friendly staff. I'd definitely stay there again!

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Norway

I absolutely enjoyed this hostel durıng my stay in sarajevo. The staff are a wonderful group of people who can help you wıth whatever you are lookıng to do in sarajevo. The hostel is an amazing locatıon near the old ottoman part of the city and a lot of shoppıng. hıghly recommended

very friendly staff and the Bosnian man are gentleman, help us a lot.

Lovely hostel, right in the center of Sarajevo. The staff is helpful and knows a lot about Sarajevo. I had a good stay, but it was somewhat hard to meet new people.

The facilities and location for the hostel were superb. However, I found some of the staff to be offhand, unhelpful and somewhat rude. The hostel also lacked an atmosphere which was largely down to two big groups which rather dominated space. However, there seemed to be no attempt from staff to organise any events for for those not involved in those two groups.

The hostel looks good, is very secure and in an excellent location. The atmosphere was very quiet; I don't know if there were not many guests when we were there or not, but I only saw 5 other guests. I think being in such a central, good location means not many guests spend their time hanging around in the common room.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The hostel room was clean, comfortable and convenient. The hostel has a very good location, right at the center of the city. Only be aware that there are three flights of stairs in order to reach the hostel, which can be a pain if you have a lot of bags.

Nice and cosy hostel and awesome staff.

Everything at this hostel surpassed my expectations. A truly wonderful place to stay. I will be back!

• 3rd May 2013